Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Official Libtard meltdown thread

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    I'm picturing George Lucas seeing her pic and thinking this is exactly how the emperor should look.
    Come to think of it, "she" does look quite a lot like the Emperor....
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

"And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Bernie has that wild-eyed, fanatical, batshit crazy look in his eyes when he talks.

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Freedom isn't free.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    Bernie has that wild-eyed, fanatical, batshit crazy look in his eyes when he talks.
    The just arrested idiot who threatened Jewish community centers with bomb threats is.... a Bernie supporter.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Sen. Catherine Cortez Masto, a freshman senator from Nevada and the body’s first-ever Latina member, aimed her maiden bill squarely at President Trump.

The bill rescinded Trump’s executive order making nearly all of the country’s 11 million undocumented immigrants priorities for deportation and defunding so-called sanctuary cities that limit cooperation with federal authorities’ immigration actions. With the Democrats in the minority in the Senate, the bill has a near zero chance of passing, but Cortez Masto felt she had a duty to speak out.

“He’s trying to paint this picture of undocumenteds as criminals, people who are taking away jobs and depressing wages,” Cortez Masto told Yahoo News on Thursday.

She continued: “That’s not true. In fact, many of the people in my state who are undocumented … are hard-working families who brought their kids here for an opportunity for the American dream.”https://www.yahoo.com/news/sen-corte...140855677.html

She's wrong on every point, the illegals are criminals, they do take jobs that would have to be filled by Americans, and worst of all they work for pennies on the dollar compared to an American doing the same work. I know a illegal guy who gets one day off a week, no vacation, and no ss or other taxes paid in by his employer, a Chinese restaurant. They pay him less than minimum wage with no overtime even though he works overtime. Nice guy but he's getting what he asked for. He also bitches about Trump and anyone who is against illegals.

Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak Appeared As Obama White House Visitor At Least 22 Times
    http://dailycaller.com/2017/03/02/ru...#ixzz4aI2X0muS

For your amusement;
    dem 1.jpg

dem 2.jpg

dem 3.jpg

FIRED? Schwarzenegger is Quitting the Celebrity Apprentice, Blames it on Trump
    http://dailywesterner.com/news/2017-...s-it-on-trump/

FIRED? Schwarzenegger is Quitting the Celebrity Apprentice, Blames it on Trump
    http://dailywesterner.com/news/2017-...s-it-on-trump/
    The real truth is that Arnold is a great actor so long as someone else writes the script. When he has to do his own thinking, he falls way short. Celebrity Apprentice was non-scripted, therefore he wasn't able to pull it off.

Freedom isn't free.

Liberal Activist Who BASHED Navy SEAL Widow Gets CANNED
    http://rightwingnews.com/military/ye...-letter-video/

Liberal Activist Who BASHED Navy SEAL Widow Gets CANNED
    http://rightwingnews.com/military/ye...-letter-video/
    I wrote about this the other day. I'm surprised the Libs, actually, fired him. I would have thought he would have been promoted....

http://www.gunsnet.net/showthread.ph...Widow-an-Idiot

Freedom isn't free.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234