Thread: Sandy Hoax

Sandy Hoax

Sandy Hook investigator battled FOIA Commission causing himself more problems, received serious threats to family
    “Many details don’t add up… record shows no report of actual shots fired; no social security numbers for the dead students; 16 state troopers pre-positioned 45-60 minutes before the alleged shootings; tax accessor’s website shows the families got free houses on Christmas day when all government offices are closed; half-a-dozen charities set up for alleged victims days before the shootings; no one sued the school or the estate of Nancy Lanza; no parent wanted to see their children in the school; closed casket funerals; no EMT’s allowed in the school; the shooter was a 112-pound weakling with a debilitating condition but shoots like Rambo….with 95% percent kill rate; crisis actors; and much more.”
    https://www.intellihub.com/sandy-hoo...more-problems/
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Krupski's been saying this all along....

Any "event" that happened during the obama years needs to be taken with a grain of salt and believed as much as one believes the media is fair and factual.
    Last edited by alismith; 01-24-2017 at 04:27 PM.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Site Admin & **Team Gunsnet Silver 12/2012** Richard Simmons's Avatar

Some folks need to just get a shovel and start digging up those empty graves. That would take some actual action on their part but boy would they be able to show the world. They can't arrest you for digging an empty box.

911 calls

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.1536629
    Last edited by Richard Simmons; 01-24-2017 at 06:51 PM.
    Gunsnet member since 1999
    USN 1978-86
    BCCI Life Member #2068

•" We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. " George Orwell

911 calls are a nit easier to fabricate than kids in caskets.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    911 calls are a nit easier to fabricate than kids in caskets.
    Should be easy to disprove than. I'm tellin ya all we need is a true patriot with a shovel and the proof is right there.
    USN 1978-86
    BCCI Life Member #2068

•" We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. " George Orwell

Your patriotism is unquestioned, I suggest you practice what you preach.

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    Your patriotism is unquestioned, I suggest you practice what you preach.
    I'm not the one who thinks its a hoax. Just offering suggestions that any true believer should want to follow through with to expose the hoax. It's much easier to make wild claims and accusations and tell others to disprove it than follow through. But I also understand the need for some to stand out in a crowd. Bad attention is better than no attention I presume.
    USN 1978-86
    BCCI Life Member #2068

I don't need any more proof than the 600 missing kids and teachers, the portable street sign saying everyone had to sign in, people on video going out one door and right back in through another, and "parents" laughing and joking on camera.