Thread: Step right up and get your M1 and M1A .22 rimfires!

Step right up and get your M1 and M1A .22 rimfires!

Kingston Armory makes a full size replica of the M1 and M14 chambered in .22LR. For obvious reasons there are some compromises taken. The guns uses a rotary box magazine that Kingston makes, however it is compatible with Ruger 10-22 style magazines.
    http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2...n=sumome_share

my condolences if previously posted
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

i can still find serviceable M1's for what they want as an MSRP.
    PRAISE KEK
    FATHER OF CHAOS
    BRINGER OF DAY
    IN THY WEBBED HANDS WE PLACE OUR FAITH
    SHADILAY, SHADILAY!

Site Admin & **Team Gunsnet Silver 12/2012** Richard Simmons's Avatar

Thank you for posting this. I thought there was a rimfire garand and years ago but maybe it was a one off, custom built experiment. These both look kind of neat and would be pretty neat to have both as a potential trainer as well as just for plinking. I might be down for the garand for the right price.
    Gunsnet member since 1999
    USN 1978-86
    BCCI Life Member #2068

•" We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. " George Orwell

PA, where the cold is only matched by the isolation
    Quote Originally Posted by Helen Keller View Post
    i can still find serviceable M1's for what they want as an MSRP.
    Yeah, I paid less for my polytech m14

Team Gunsnet SILVER 05/2012 deth502's Avatar

$700 is a lot of money for a 10/22 in a dress up kit and some metal jb welded to the bottom of a ruger mag.

If they can get the price down it'd be a seller, and yeah a polytec was cheaper. But the polytec also had inherent issues such as soft parts/bolts and problematic headspacing. I bought a poly thinking it'd be tits but after chambering a round and noting how much play was in the bolt I sold it without firing it. These guns are made for the clientele who have the disposable cash for such toys.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"