Thread: Time to Boycott Starbucks - and NOT for the stupid red cup thing either ...

Time to Boycott Starbucks - and NOT for the stupid red cup thing either ...

http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2017/01/...p-bitter-brew/

In response to President Trump’s executive order on immigration, (LIBTARD) Starbucks CEO Howard Schutlz pledged to hire 10,000 refugees, sparking a social media backlash.

On Twitter: “Hiring 10K refugees makes liberals feel warm BUT we have homeless vets that need those jobs. #BoycottStarbucks.”
    Now I know a ton of y'all are just rednecks in the middle of nowhere who never buy an overpriced cup of joe from Starbucks. But those of us in large metro areas, where everyone stops at Starbucks for brief meetings, a quick cup etc, the chain is everywhere.

I'm stopping patronizing Starbucks right now. Will it make a difference? Not me alone, but we'll see.

#boycottstarbucks

Just more shots fired in the coming civil war

Lol they said they're going to hire a zillion "refugees". That'll turn out well, Germany found that less than 3 percent of its more than one million "refugees" are employable in any fashion, and even less than that can read even their own language. Not to mention the fun diseases the "refugees" are bringing into their new homes. Good idea to put contagious and probably malicious people in direct contact with your customers food items. Speaking of contagious, "refugees", and so on, Germany just put out a notice for water treatment plants to bolo for "refugees" poisoning the water supply. Wunderbar!
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Interesting Tank_Monkey, I never would have thought you would have gone there anyway.
    Oh well.
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..

Forum Administrator Schuetzenman's Avatar

I boycotted em 17 years ago when I saw the price of coffee there. I for the life of me can not understand spending enough on 1 drink you could get a can of coffee for.

Quote Originally Posted by tank_monkey View Post
    http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2017/01/...p-bitter-brew/

Now I know a ton of y'all are just rednecks in the middle of nowhere who never buy an overpriced cup of joe from Starbucks. But those of us in large metro areas, where everyone stops at Starbucks for brief meetings, a quick cup etc, the chain is everywhere.

I'm stopping patronizing Starbucks right now. Will it make a difference? Not me alone, but we'll see.

#boycottstarbucks

Just more shots fired in the coming civil war
    I love Starbucks overpriced coffee... but I guess I'll have to make the sacrifice.....
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

I don't drink coffee. Never liked it. I, also, just never go those places in general. No Dunkin Donuts, no Starbucks, no Tim Hortons.

BISHOP

Quote Originally Posted by l921428x View Post
    Interesting Tank_Monkey, I never would have thought you would have gone there anyway.
    Oh well.
    You kidding? Have you tried Philz Coffee? It's $4.50-$5.00 a cup and these fucking Californians think it's no big deal. The coffee IS the best I've ever tasted because they grind it and brew it using gourmet beans right in front of you. I only used to go there because the manager was this super HOT Ginger who was really friendly with me wink and I would suck it up to go there to hang out with her. Don't discount the power of a hot Ginger.

Back to point, I would go to Starbucks to actually SAVE money on a cup of coffee.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Coke or Pepsi is cheaper.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

I drink a sizeable portion of the gdp of small central American nations every day and I hate Starbucks. I only drink it black and I think their coffee sucks

Quote Originally Posted by NAPOTS View Post
    I drink a sizeable portion of the gdp of small central American nations every day and I hate Starbucks. I only drink it black and I think their coffee sucks
    They brew it too strong, or at least they pick bean types that are very strong and bitter. I actually prefer Philz coffee (the chain in California and some other places), but the coffee is too expensive, even though it's probably the BEST coffee I've ever ingested.

I can pick my own bags of beans from the store and grind my own. My only Starbucks trips were usually BUSINESS gatherings, where you meet other people. The coffee is secondary to the meeting.

Now I'll be pushing for another venue if anyone wants to meet at Starbucks.

Team GunsNet Bronze 10/2014

i've drank one cup of their coffee at an airport. they were the only thing open. it sucked. a lot of their clientele are libtards. i think they suck, too.