Thread: When you see stuff like this, does it make you angry?

When you see stuff like this, does it make you angry?

I know I know, it's California, so there are some of you who say "I don't fucking care, Fall into the ocean", but these are Republicans, conservative, folks who think more like you guys do, who are getting attacked. My take on the entire thing is that these images will be place in Republican TV Commercials in the next two election cycles .... and the Democrats will lose even more seats. What's disgusting is the media bias. But what's great is that they're getting slammed everywhere. All the comments in all the Cali papers are slamming the media for their bias. Do these editors even read how much the public HATES them? (well the half of the country that's sane that is).

Yes and no. I do not like it but as long it is keept to their world ok. I told someone on another forum i would send them 20$
    for gas. What bothers me more than anything is the cops are going to keep dicking around with these people and someone
    is going to get killed. Probably by some stupid accident but dead is dead.
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

Yes, but I don't attend these "get togethers" for that very reason. I am learning to hate these people. I hope they destroy themselves at some point.

Site Admin & **Team Gunsnet Silver 12/2012** Richard Simmons's Avatar

Every time they have one of these events where these outside agitators show up I'd like to see the police arrest anyone committing a crime than publish online their picture (without the mask or bandana they like to wear), name, city and state of residence and who posted their bail.

Take away their anonymity, expose their backing and show their connection to these events as an organized group committing crimes against persons and property so the AG can go after the people at the top like the mob with the Rico Act.
    Gunsnet member since 1999
    USN 1978-86
    BCCI Life Member #2068

•" We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. " George Orwell

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Somebody's goind to assault the wrong person and they're going to get an injection of lead, applied in a terminal manner.
    Last edited by alismith; 02-03-2017 at 01:41 PM.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Isn't that what happened at the Wash. university? I think it was Wash. but it was just a week ago or so.

be the heat..

I love how the British narrator points out that when LEFT WINGERS threaten civil war with anyone in the USA who is RIGHT of center, they're essentially threatened the tens of millions of people who OWN ALL THE GUNS. Though that made me chuckle, seriously, it SHOULD NOT come down to us culling them (despite how satisfying that would be). Civilization should not devolve to that point, but the LEFT and the fucking douchbag MEDIA is trying their hardest to destroy this country.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tank_monkey View Post
    I love how the British narrator points out that when LEFT WINGERS threaten civil war with anyone in the USA who is RIGHT of center, they're essentially threatened the tens of millions of people who OWN ALL THE GUNS. Though that made me chuckle, seriously, it SHOULD NOT come down to us culling them (despite how satisfying that would be). Civilization should not devolve to that point, but the LEFT and the fucking douchbag MEDIA is trying their hardest to destroy this country.
    From the way they're pushing, they're going to push the wrong people and end up destroying themselves.

If it does "devolve," it'll start at street level and work its way up, all the way to the top. Once it starts, it won't be easy to stop. There's a lot of built-up "Silent Majority" anger that hasn't been released yet. If they keep pushing the envelope, they'll trigger it.

If that's their end goal (to trigger a shooting event), they aren't going to like what happens next.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Check this guy. He understands, I do know his political leanings but he gets it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gCntTniJgo

be the heat..

Team GunsNet Silver 03/2014 sevlex's Avatar

Once Jeff Sessions gets in at DOJ you will see a major crack-down. Don't be surprised if Soros & Sons get charged with sedition and other crimes for financing the black bloc violence.
    Telling the truth is treason in an empire of lies.

WWG1WGA

Nothing good ever comes from a pinched sphincter

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sevlex View Post
    Once Jeff Sessions gets in at DOJ you will see a major crack-down. Don't be surprised if Soros & Sons get charged with sedition and other crimes for financing the black bloc violence.
    If this ever happened you would NEVER know about it. C'mon Man. That would be a triple super secret dark order.

be the heat..

Quote Originally Posted by tank_monkey View Post
    I know I know, it's California, so there are some of you who say "I don't fucking care, Fall into the ocean", but these are Republicans, conservative, folks who think more like you guys do, who are getting attacked. My take on the entire thing is that these images will be place in Republican TV Commercials in the next two election cycles .... and the Democrats will lose even more seats. What's disgusting is the media bias. But what's great is that they're getting slammed everywhere. All the comments in all the Cali papers are slamming the media for their bias. Do these editors even read how much the public HATES them? (well the half of the country that's sane that is).
    At 00:43 - who pepper sprays the girl? A protester or a cop?

Regardless, I consider pepper spray to be almost like a firearm in that you don't use it unless you ABSOLUTELY HAVE TO.

It's such a shame. California is a beautiful state... too bad it's full of fruits and nuts.
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

I would think it was a "protester" if you look at the pic in the op the sleeve and glove look
    to be leather or some such.

be the heat..

Quote Originally Posted by Krupski View Post
    At 00:43 - who pepper sprays the girl? A protester or a cop?

Regardless, I consider pepper spray to be almost like a firearm in that you don't use it unless you ABSOLUTELY HAVE TO.

It's such a shame. California is a beautiful state... too bad it's full of fruits and nuts.
    It was one of the rioters. The sleeve and glove were black leather. Cops here don't wear leather. They wear Blauer All Weather outerwear jackets which are nylon/cordura mix. Also a cop wouldn't just spray a woman standing there. They have sprayed people in the past, and it has always been protestors SITTING and blocking something.

http://conservativetribune.com/sick-...m_campaign=can

While most of civilized America watched the riots with disgust, Democrat Rep. Val Demings of Florida apparently thought that Trump supporters being beaten was a “beautiful sight,” the Washington Free Beacon reported.