Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Abid, Imran, and Jamal Awan

Sessions DOJ Declares ‘No Evidence’ Imran Awan Broke Law with Congress’s Computer Systems
    The Government has uncovered no evidence that your client violated federal law with respect to the House computer systems. Particularly, the Government has found no evidence that your client illegally removed House data from the House network or from House Members’ offices, stole the House Democratic Caucus Server, stole or destroyed House information technology equipment, or improperly accessed or transferred government information, including classified or sensitive information.
    https://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...plea-deal-doj/

Yeah, guess that's why they got banned from gov networks and arrested at the airport and so on. I suppose we owe them back pay and something for their suffering now.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Donald J. Trump
    ‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump

Our Justice Department must not let Awan & Debbie Wasserman Schultz off the hook. The Democrat I.T. scandal is a key to much of the corruption we see today. They want to make a “plea deal” to hide what is on their Server. Where is Server? Really bad!
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Trump Brings Up Pakistani Imran Awan During Helsinki Presser
    “What happened to the server? What happened to the servers of the Pakistani gentlemen that worked on the DNC. Where are those servers?” President Trump asked. “They’re missing. Where are they? What happened to Hillary Clinton’s emails? 33,000 emails gone!” Trump continued.
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...presser-video/

Obama-Appointed Judge Gives NO JAIL TIME to Pakistani IT Staffer Imran Awan Because He Has “Suffered Enough”

Imran Awan, the former IT aide to congressional Democrats whose federal bank fraud case has drawn the interest of top Republicans, avoided jail time Tuesday after the defense complained about disparaging comments made against the defendant by President Trump and others.

During a hearing Tuesday in Washington, U.S. District Judge Tanya S. Chutkan sentenced Awan to three months of supervised release plus time served. Chutkan, who cited “unfounded allegations” against Awan, also did not impose a fine.

Awan, who pleaded guilty in July to making a false statement on a loan application, delivered an emotional statement vowing: “I promise you this second chance will not go to waste.”
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...ffered-enough/

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Just being an islamist is cause for suffering, but still not enough to get off that lightly.

When you said, "obama-appointed judge," I, instantly, knew the outcome.....
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    Just being an islamist is cause for suffering, but still not enough to get off that lightly.

When you said, "obama-appointed judge," I, instantly, knew the outcome.....
    That comes under the heading of "T.B.E." - To Be Expected.
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

You know things are bad when judges order an unconvicted man into solitary for 23 hours out of the day yet sets a jihadist free on bail who was teaching kids to shoot up schools and had a dead kid on the property. Then you've got judges who free enemy spies.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123