Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Abid, Imran, and Jamal Awan

Abid, Imran, and Jamal Awan

Meet The Awan Brothers - The (Not-Russian) IT Staff Who Allegedly Hacked Congress' Computer Systems
    In an ironic twist, it appears it may not have been 'The Russians' that hacked America's political system last year. As The Daily Caller reports, three brothers (Abid, Imran, and Jamal Awan) who managed office IT for members of the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence and other lawmakers were abruptly relieved of their duties on suspicion that they accessed congressional computer networks without permission.
    http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-0...computer-syste

I mean, the Indiana dem who hired these guys has an excuse cuz he's muslim too and can be expected to betray the nation, but the rest of the dems... well I guess just being domestic enemies explains it all. However, I still think this is partially a diversion from the dnc guy who was murdered and was reputed to be the dnc email elaker.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

If the DNC says we were hacked by Russians, then we were hacked by Russian.... It doesn't matter what their names are, or what their religion is, they were Russians. It doesn't matter what country they're from, they were Russians. All the media claims they were Russians and Hitlery says they were Russians, so they were Russians.

Got it?

They were Russians.

No other facts are needed. Period.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Lol yep Russians.

EXCLUSIVE: House Intelligence, Foreign Affairs Committee Members Compromised By Rogue IT Staff
    http://dailycaller.com/2017/02/04/ex...#ixzz4Xq7UAkGx
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    Lol yep Russians.

EXCLUSIVE: House Intelligence, Foreign Affairs Committee Members Compromised By Rogue IT Staff
    http://dailycaller.com/2017/02/04/ex...#ixzz4Xq7UAkGx
    They were Russians. They were all Russians. It's the Russians' fault Hitlery lost and Trump won.

No matter what anyone says, it was the Russians!

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Freedom isn't free.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Team Gunsnet Platinum 06/2016 ltorlo64's Avatar

Interesting. I am sure that NBC, CBS, ABC, MSNBC, CNN, WAPO, NY Times, etc will have this as a lead story tomorrow. Can't wait to hear more about it.
    "Nothing ever gets so bad that government "help" can't make it worse." Pat Garrett, March 22, 2014

"HATE IS GOOD, WHEN ITS DIRECTED AT EVIL." PROBASCO, April 20, 2012

I tried to push the envelope, but found that it was stationery.

Have you heard about the new corduroy pillows? They're making head lines!

NRA Endowment Member

Team GunsNet Bronze 07/2011 T2K's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ltorlo64 View Post
    Interesting. I am sure that NBC, CBS, ABC, MSNBC, CNN, WAPO, NY Times, etc will have this as a lead story tomorrow. Can't wait to hear more about it.
    Yes, this will be a lead story any minute now...actual punitive actions against actual named individuals for actual known violations related to IT security. They just ran with all that Russian nonsense because they couldn't find something like this. Hmmm, we'll see!

You know, it's kinda funny how the cucks pushed for investigations into "Russian" hacking and end up exposing one of their own allies treasonous acts.

You know, it's kinda funny how the cucks pushed for investigations into "Russian" hacking and end up exposing one of their own allies treasonous acts.
    It's called Karma.

Freedom isn't free.

Team GunsNet Bronze 07/2011 T2K's Avatar

Still waiting on the MSM story on this...

Quote Originally Posted by T2K View Post
    Well, you might be waiting a while.

Reuters told their reporters to cover Donald Trump like a dictator
    http://countdowntozerotime.com/2017/...ing-the-truth/

I suspect Trump is up to the fight.

You know you and I have bumped heads a couple of times but I have to admit your timing
    on some of the things you find is priceless. You picked this up on the 4th from zerohedge.
    The first I heard of it and it didn't show up on the stage until yesterday when Rush brought
    it up. And I have heard it no where else.

They should be charged as spies.

Oh and Rush also mentioned the Yemen raid and how the team ran into a ambush.
    The mission had been set up for a while and they were waiting for a new moon.
    But they were ambushed could this have been the break in the intel?
    Last edited by l921428x; 02-08-2017 at 11:27 AM.
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..

Quote Originally Posted by T2K View Post
    They were not Jewish.

be the heat..

Quote Originally Posted by l921428x View Post
    You know you and I have bumped heads a couple of times but I have to admit your timing
    on some of the things you find is priceless. You picked this up on the 4th from zerohedge.
    The first I heard of it and it didn't show up on the stage until yesterday when Rush brought
    it up. And I have heard it no where else.

They should be charged as spies.

Oh and Rush also mentioned the Yemen raid and how the team ran into a ambush.
    The mission had been set up for a while and they were waiting for a new moon.
    But they were ambushed could this have been the break in the intel?
    I see it more like obama set the raid up to happen after Trump took office. Then, he went about letting Yemen know when the "raid" was scheduled to happen. This way it would come off as making Trump look incompetent, when all he did was allow it to go ahead, not realizing it was a set up.

I have an idea all these little setbacks will be dealt with once he gets his cabinet up and running. Then, the house cleaning will start. There are too many obama appointees still left in high positions that owe no loyalty to Trump. They will do all the damage they can before they are ousted.

Look what the State Department just did; they snuck 100 Syrian refugees into the US as soon as Judge Robart put a stop to Trump's immigration EO. They are still loyal to obama and the Left.

Freedom isn't free.

They're being looked at as isis spies right now, and you can imagine how they'd be coddled under 0bama. That being said, I expect them to sweep this under the rug anyway.

Look what the State Department just did; they snuck 100 Syrian refugees into the US as soon as Judge Robart put a stop to Trump's immigration EO. They are still loyal to obama and the Left.

And were they not vetted by the u.n.?

be the heat..

The story is starting to pick up some traction it has come up on FBN this morning.

be the heat..

“I’m surprised that the media hasn’t made a bigger deal about this,” Labrador said. “This is pretty outrageous. These are people who had direct connections and access to the House, to intelligence information, and the media has said very little about it. I know there have been a couple of reports, but they’re spending all this time talking about all these other issues. This is actually something that could directly affect the national security of the United States, and I have seen very little reporting, and apparently, the Democrats are not that interested.”

Jordan said the story raises other concerns, too, like how Jamal earned nearly $160,000 a year — three times the salary of the average House IT worker — as a 22-year-old staffer.

“Some of this stuff just didn’t pass the basic smell test, just some of the basic things we should investigate as well, not to mention the things that Mr. Labrador and Mr. Duncan were saying,” Jordan said.
    http://dailycaller.com/2017/02/14/ho...#ixzz4YlsnhSBa

Sure been quiet in the fabrication media about this story. I mean, you figure someone at cnn or msnbc would want to get to the bottom of probable mobro spying on intelligence committee members and representatives and so on, right?

Muslim IT Spy Funneling ‘Massive’ Data Off Congressional Server - Dems Claim It’s Child’s HOMEWORK
    Democratic congressional aides made unauthorized access to a House server 5,400 times and funneled “massive” amounts of data off of it.

But there’s nothing to see here, Democrats told the Washington Post: They were just storing and then re-downloading homework assignments for Imran Awan’s elementary-school aged kids and family pictures.
    https://freedomoutpost.com/muslim-sp...ilds-homework/

Muslim IT Spy Funneling ‘Massive’ Data Off Congressional Server - Dems Claim It’s Child’s HOMEWORK
    Democratic congressional aides made unauthorized access to a House server 5,400 times and funneled “massive” amounts of data off of it.

But there’s nothing to see here, Democrats told the Washington Post: They were just storing and then re-downloading homework assignments for Imran Awan’s elementary-school aged kids and family pictures.
    https://freedomoutpost.com/muslim-sp...ilds-homework/
    I'm surprised they didn't for the yoga route. Oh wait, Hitlary already used that one. (Can't use the same lie twice.)

Freedom isn't free.

The Awan bros are back in the news. http://offendedamerica.com/exclusive...underer-night/

Seems they my be part of Hezbollah and all that car laundering stuff

be the heat..

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast