Thread: SHTF in Brazil... Happening right now

**Team GunsNet SILVER 12/2014** skorpion's Avatar

SHTF in Brazil... Happening right now

Police have been on strike since Saturday in Brazil. In one city alone there have been 51 murders since Saturday. Looting, car-jackings, vandalism, etc. are happening. Armed gangs are shooting at anybody who's out and about. Nothing is being covered by the news there.

http://www.politicaloutsource.com/20...il-cities.html
    http://www.bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-38879775

Videos:
    https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=656_1486371259
    Last edited by skorpion; 02-06-2017 at 09:19 PM.
    The pen is mightier than the sword, but only when you're shoving it through your enemy's throat.
    USMC Active Duty, 2004-2008
    Gunsnet Member since January 2003

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

The Liberal's wet dream for America.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Holy shit! I feel bad for the innocent folks caught in all of this.

I just know this. People like me (and most of the guys on this board) would not allow thugs to shoot up my neighborhood or home. Brazil has strict gun control, so only the criminals have GUNS. We're blessed by our founding fathers to have the right to defend ourselves. I see a gang committing atrocities in my line of sight, they're getting my tribute of copper jacketed lead en masse.

Team GunsNet Bronze 07/2011 T2K's Avatar

I've never been to Vitoria, but I've been other places in Brazil.

I guarantee that these murders are happening in their ghetto (favela) area or areas.

This is EXACTLY what would happen in parts of US cities of the police presence disappeared. It wouldn't happen in my neighborhood or, likely, yours.

It is sad because, there and here, there are decent and normal people living in poor areas.

Lol only 51 murders over the weekend? This is every weekend in chitcago. Brasil does have a problem, crime is rampant due in some part to also rampant political/law enforcement corruption. i was just reading about the ehad of nato decrying Russia over 15 deaths in ukraine due to action in the disputed areas. Only 15? That's a weekday tally in chitcago or NYC. They're really pushing for war with russia over trifling matters.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

I've always said the cops should announce and go on strike for a week in major cities where they are cast as villains and see how fast the attitudes change after that week.