Thread: Anybody hear about senior ATF official white page

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

Anybody hear about senior ATF official white page

Trumps in office two weeks and ATF is bantering the idea of removing silencers from NFA and allowing importation of "assault weapons" as well as the importation of US made arms like the M1's and 1911's and Garands again...... We should push for getting rid of the 86 interpretation ending new machineguns too while we're at it. Sounds like the ATF knows their BS is coming to an end for the next 4 years at least, so they want to throw a couple bones out........

http://apps.washingtonpost.com/g/doc...ulations/2325/

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

This pleases me.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 1 Patriot-of-many View Post
    Trumps in office two weeks and ATF is bantering the idea of removing silencers from NFA and allowing importation of "assault weapons" as well as the importation of US made arms like the M1's and 1911's and Garands again...... We should push for getting rid of the 86 interpretation ending new machineguns too while we're at it. Sounds like the ATF knows their BS is coming to an end for the next 4 years at least, so they want to throw a couple bones out........

http://apps.washingtonpost.com/g/doc...ulations/2325/
    Throw the whole skeleton out, while they're at it.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Team GunsNet Silver 03/2014 sevlex's Avatar

I like the idea of getting cheap 7n6 again.

I would prefer getting legislation to restore our rights.
    Telling the truth is treason in an empire of lies.

WWG1WGA

Nothing good ever comes from a pinched sphincter

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    ATF was originally thrown together as a tax collection agency. Taxing A_lcohol and T_obacco is ok as they are not protected by the constitution, but with the second amendment, that "F" part is highly illegal, regardless as to Chief Justice Roberts idea that the Supreme Court can rewrite law. I can even support their control of E_xplosives as back when the constitution was written, explosives were used for mining and land clearing, obviously not "arms".

With all that said, this white paper, which is just an idea starter,is a good step in getting that unconstitutional F out of that Bureau.

The bleeding hear left will cry at the idea of shall not be infringed becoming the law of the land again, but just keep reminding them, murder itself is illegal and that hasn't stopped murders.

Just a BATFEces scumbag attempt at kissing a little ass of an administration that's not going to allow their d-baggery to go unchecked.
    Usually sufferers of paraphilic infantilism are proud of their condition. Kinda like being a liberal. Your mental flaws are there for the entire world to see, and you're damned proud of it. - tank_monkey

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

Quote Originally Posted by stevelyn View Post
    Just a BATFEces scumbag attempt at kissing a little ass of an administration that's not going to allow their d-baggery to go unchecked.
    That's what I get from it too Steve, head off full scale actions with tokens, but it definitely speaks for itself, they are a little worried which is a good thing.