Thread: The 0bamas are following the Klinton footsteps - making a career out of paid speeches

**Team GunsNet SILVER 12/2014** skorpion's Avatar

The 0bamas are following the Klinton footsteps - making a career out of paid speeches

According to this article, Barack Insane Hussein 0bama and the wookie will now be making a hefty sum of money from paid speeches (an estimated $250K each) and book deals. I heard on the radio that they already set up a money-funneling organization: The 0bama Foundation. This sounds like the Klintons 2.0. I wouldn't mind getting paid big bucks to flap my lips around while reading off a teleprompter for 20 minutes to a bunch of sheep.

http://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/...en-richer.html
    The pen is mightier than the sword, but only when you're shoving it through your enemy's throat.
    USMC Active Duty, 2004-2008
    Gunsnet Member since January 2003

There are plenty of fools out there that are willing to buy the BS they are selling.

Funny how communists tend to take advantage of the system they are trying to destroy.
    Usually sufferers of paraphilic infantilism are proud of their condition. Kinda like being a liberal. Your mental flaws are there for the entire world to see, and you're damned proud of it. - tank_monkey

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Why not? He's discovered that telling lies can be a money-making scheme, too. However, I doubt there's enough money in the world to pay for all the lies he's capable of spewing out.

Leftists are more than willing to pay anyone who will, further, inflate the bubble they're living in.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Team GunsNetwork PLATINUM 10/2012 rci2950's Avatar

The only way i would sit though an Obama speech is if i was getting paid or i had the opportunity to shake his hand after. Because i would give him the best stink palm he ever got.
    Gunsnet member since 2002
    Salt Water Cowboy - Dolphin 38

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rci2950 View Post
    The only way i would sit though an Obama speech is if i was getting paid or i had the opportunity to shake his hand after. Because i would give him the best stink palm he ever got.
    If you shook his hand, you'd be the one who ended up with the smelly hand. Probably a lot like skunk scent.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Quote Originally Posted by stevelyn View Post
    There are plenty of fools out there that are willing to buy the BS they are selling.

Funny how communists tend to take advantage of the system they are trying to destroy.
    And are paid by capitalist wall street billionaires.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Team GunsNet Silver 07/2011 Sherman's Avatar

It a kickback for a kickback. Ex presidents should have the Secret Service protection removed. They don't need the protection if they are good for the company.

Quote Originally Posted by rci2950 View Post
    Better yet, make like the original "Frankenstein" in the movie "Death Race 2000" (1975) with David Carradine as "Frank".
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”