Thread: Sunstein got rundover

Sunstein got rundover

Revolution in Highway Safety Needs a Little Help … Three weeks ago, I was walking home on a dark, snowy night in Concord, Massachusetts. The next thing I knew, I was in a hospital, hooked up to some kind of machine. I could not lift my legs or even my head. The doctors told me I had been unconscious for hours. They explained that I had been hit, full on, by a car whose driver apparently could not see me in the dark and the snow; that I had suffered a concussion; that I had four broken bones in my back; that I would probably be unable to walk for days; and that the recovery period could be long and tough. Still, they said, I had gotten lucky. They were right. I am fine. But a lot of people aren’t.
    http://www.thedailybell.com/news-ana...-regulation-2/
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Team GunsNet Silver 03/2014 sevlex's Avatar

Damn, I was hoping for a happy ending.
    Telling the truth is treason in an empire of lies.

WWG1WGA

Nothing good ever comes from a pinched sphincter

It's funny that instead of thanking god he's alive he immediately thinks about regulation, perhaps some regs banning cars, snow, and darkness would do the trick.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Team GunsNet Gold 03/2014

Nothing said about the driver... Was he/she drinking, speeding,even licensed? And where was Sunny walking? On the road, the shoulder, the sidewalk, on the correct side?

And what was he wearing ? A lime green luminescent vest, a hooded parka of light color, a Navy Pea jacket? It's tough to assign fault or expect new regulations if a lot of common sense things on both sides were not happening.

Another piece of shit that needs to be found on his doorstep.
    Usually sufferers of paraphilic infantilism are proud of their condition. Kinda like being a liberal. Your mental flaws are there for the entire world to see, and you're damned proud of it. - tank_monkey