Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Presidential Address

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Presidential Address

As expected, CBS (fake) News started their broadcast with a fake set of statistics claiming that only 37% of Americans approve of his administration, so far.

Just switched to Fox News. Maybe I'll get a better take on his speech from this channel.

No matter what, the Dims/Liberals/Media will hate everything he says and show as much contempt for his as possible.

Oh well, Trump isn't talking to them. He's talking to real, patriotic Americans and they can't stand that.

He just reached the podium, now.

Enjoy!!!!
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

I don't believe that Trump has a low approval rating, and that he isn't any worse off than he was on election day. Trump haters still hate him, and Trump lovers love him even more (since he's actually trying to keep his promises). New York City, LA, and all other major cities won't vote for a Republican anyway! I love the look Pelosi has on her face; just a bitter old bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post
    I don't believe that Trump has a low approval rating, and that he isn't any worse off than he was on election day. Trump haters still hate him, and Trump lovers love him even more (since he's actually trying to keep his promises). New York City, LA, and all other major cities won't vote for a Republican anyway! I love the look Pelosi has on her face; just a bitter old bitch.
    She was born old and being a Dimocrat made her bitter.

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Freedom isn't free.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

It's hilarious watching the Dims just sit there and not clap. They are acting like spoiled brats, pouting for attention...

Freedom isn't free.

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    It's hilarious watching the Dims just sit there and not clap. They are acting like spoiled brats, pouting for attention...
    The sad thing is that the Dems used to be the party that represented the working class (steel workers, factory workers, etc...), now it looks like Trump is the only one who's representing them, and the Democrats are the party that represents illegal immigrants, and welfare recipients.

The sad thing is that the Dems used to be the party that represented the working class (steel workers, factory workers, etc...), now it looks like Trump is the only one who's representing them, and the Democrats are the party that represents illegal immigrants, and welfare recipients.
    Don't forget the Party of islamic terrorists....they've cornered the market there, too.

Freedom isn't free.

The Democrats couldn't get out of there fast enough lmao

Now, some former governor of Kentucky is giving the Dimocratic response. It's more like he's trying to spin what Trump said into what sounds more like what obama would really did. He's saying Trump is reckless and that illegal immigration is the best thing to happen to this country, etc. It's all pure

Damn, Dimocrats really do have a mental illness to, actually, believe what this governor believes.

Freedom isn't free.

I watched on C-SPAN which provided basic neutral coverage. Home run for Trump. The body language of the dims was one of defeat. I loved his comment about creating a VOICE office in DHS to provide support for victims of crimes committed by illegal aliens.

Now, some former governor of Kentucky is giving the Dimocratic response. It's more like he's trying to spin what Trump said into what sounds more like what obama would really did. He's saying Trump is reckless and that illegal immigration is the best thing to happen to this country, etc. It's all pure

Damn, Dimocrats really do have a mental illness to, actually, believe what this governor believes.
    If this has-been represents the best they could come up with for a response, they are really in sad shape.

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

Trump is really rising to the occasion. Can you imagine the anguish we would all feel right now if Hillary was giving speeches in that hag voice of hers all gloating and s*#t? Ugh. We dodged a big ugly bullet.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2015 mrkalashnikov's Avatar

I watched it from beginning to end on FOX. I have never, in my almost 62 years...had a newly elected President speak like he was addressing me personally.

Virtually every topic & bullet point he espoused his vision upon, I agreed with a 100%. Perhaps there is still hope for this country.
    Nietzsche: From life's school of war: what does not kill me makes me stronger.

Site Admin & **Team Gunsnet Silver 12/2012** Richard Simmons's Avatar

Watched a show the other day were they explained his low polling. The guy said the majority of conservatives and lot of independents don't trust the media so they are participating in polls at a much lower level than liberals. Basically the majority of the people polled don't like Trump so the data is skewed.
    Gunsnet member since 1999
    USN 1978-86
    BCCI Life Member #2068

•" We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. " George Orwell

Prior to going to him the anchors pointed out that these responses are usually taped before the speech and that it usually leads to some embarrassing moments.
    I had never heard that and was a little skeptical but he certainly seem to confirm what they said
    For peace of mind, resign as general manager of the universe

Team GunsNet Silver 03/2014 sevlex's Avatar

The Gov looked suspiciously like the Conductor on the Hale-Bopp Express.

Telling the truth is treason in an empire of lies.

WWG1WGA

Nothing good ever comes from a pinched sphincter

Oh well, Trump isn't talking to them. He's talking to real, patriotic Americans and they can't stand that.

But he did talk to them. When he got really serious he would stare at them. He was shaming them.
    To me it was obvious and beautiful.
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Simmons View Post
    Watched a show the other day were they explained his low polling. The guy said the majority of conservatives and lot of independents don't trust the media so they are participating in polls at a much lower level than liberals. Basically the majority of the people polled don't like Trump so the data is skewed.
    Ben Shapiro is one of my favorite conservative minds. This is a good read about Trump's approval ratings and his base.

https://townhall.com/columnists/bens...fused-n2292069

You mean the dems ran the gov who turned his state for Trump?
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    You mean the dems ran the gov who turned his state for Trump?
    Yup. Plus, he had a lot of help from obama with that, too (as did a lot of other traditional Dim-voting states).

Freedom isn't free.

Quote Originally Posted by l921428x View Post

But he did talk to them. When he got really serious he would stare at them. He was shaming them.
    To me it was obvious and beautiful.
    I thought is was brilliant for him to have people who have been affected by government issues in attendance, and he made a point of bringing attention to them. It looked like those people were overwhelmed by the attention and NO ONE would dare speak against them. He found something that even the "invincible, all powerful" media couldn't negatively comment on without looking like the complete asshats they are.

Trump knows how to play the media.

p.s.- I was impressed that Trump didn't appear to use a teleprompter and stayed right on topic. obama and hitlary could never have done that.
    Last edited by alismith; 03-01-2017 at 02:54 PM.

Freedom isn't free.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast