Thread: islamic State Declares War On China

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

islamic State Declares War On China

the islamic State seems to think it is invincible. I have a feeling if they mess with China, in the name of allah, they are going to be headed for a world of hurt.

I don't think China has much of a sense of humor and is pretty low on tolerance for those who don't follow Party lines....

I, also, don't think China will handle them with kid gloves, either. If they pull off any of their threats, I have an idea blood will flow in the streets, but it won't be Chinese blood.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/uighur-fi...021316252.html
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

I read through this article earlier today and had a good laugh. Maybe China will do the world a favor and tear the Islamic state a new ass. I'd like to see the whole world gang up on the Islamic state and wipe them from history. They hate the world and make it well known. Can't hit the bee nest forever and not get stung. Without islam the world might actually stand a chance at living in peace.

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    They are invincible. The reason the cold war ended without a hot war is the Russians valued life as much as we do, so our promise of Mutual Assured Destruction convinced them (along with the spending they couldn't afford) that war with the USA was not worth trying. When it comes to the Islamic state, they value death as much or more than life, so they don't care about being killed. Since they value death and believe in a great and glorious after life, they are in essence invincible.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by imanaknut View Post
    They are invincible. The reason the cold war ended without a hot war is the Russians valued life as much as we do, so our promise of Mutual Assured Destruction convinced them (along with the spending they couldn't afford) that war with the USA was not worth trying. When it comes to the Islamic state, they value death as much or more than life, so they don't care about being killed. Since they value death and believe in a great and glorious after life, they are in essence invincible.
    No one is invincible. They may be deluded fanatics, but if they are wiped from the face of the earth, then they aren't invincible. I was using "invincible" in the context of "not being able to be defeated." They can be defeated, if we, or any other country with adequate resources, decides to eradicate them in all out warfare. Obliterate where they live, hide, or hole-up. Take no prisoners. Wipe out any family members they have. Spread so much destruction on them that muslims would fear to even think of becoming a terrorist.

Anything short of this won't eliminate these kinds of terrorists, in the long run.

The Russians and Chinese would use tactics like these, but we wouldn't, therefore they would be much more effective than we would be.
    Last edited by alismith; 03-02-2017 at 10:34 PM.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Team GunsNet Silver 07/2012 Hobe Sound AK's Avatar

I wonder if the PLA of China, would pull out their Top of the Line Tank? If attacked. I am Not sure what she is called I think it is a Type-90 Version. However not the same as the Russian T-90? Any Chicom Tank experts out there. Paul
    Honored Nephew, of RM2. Robert E. Truitt, CA-35, U.S.S. Indianapolis, 30-July, 1945.

In Loving Memory of CW4. Paul E. Truitt 22-September, 1929, 23-February, 2018.

In Loving Memory of Montell W. Truitt 8 March, 1933, 3 June, 2021

**Team GunsNet SILVER 12/2014** skorpion's Avatar

I don't think ISIS realizes how greatly the Chinese outnumber them or how little China cares about political correctness.
    The pen is mightier than the sword, but only when you're shoving it through your enemy's throat.
    USMC Active Duty, 2004-2008
    Gunsnet Member since January 2003

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    No one is invincible. They may be deluded fanatics, but if they are wiped from the face of the earth, then they aren't invincible. I was using "invincible" in the context of "not being able to be defeated." They can be defeated, if we, or any other country with adequate resources, decides to eradicate them in all out warfare. Obliterate where they live, hide, or hole-up. Take no prisoners. Wipe out any family members they have. Spread so much destruction on them that muslims would fear to even think of becoming a terrorist.

Anything short of this won't eliminate these kinds of terrorists, in the long run.

The Russians and Chinese would use tactics like these, but we wouldn't, therefore they would be much more effective than we would be.

The Russians had their chance in Syria and held back.
    Usually sufferers of paraphilic infantilism are proud of their condition. Kinda like being a liberal. Your mental flaws are there for the entire world to see, and you're damned proud of it. - tank_monkey

Quote Originally Posted by stevelyn View Post
    The Russians had their chance in Syria and held back.
    Putin is unwilling to send in ground units other than sf, trainers, and medical. They have a small but important role in Syria retaking the lost areas from isis, and I doubt if Putin would send in more due to public opinion at home and the successes Syria has had in reducing isis. However, things could always change in an instant, say some Chinese are attacked in Syria and China rushes a few divisions to Syria, that would change everything. Also, Turkish ground forces are still in Syria and Iraq, illegally, and likely still aiding isis. Also, there's a new vid of some alleged US aircraft dropping supplies to isis again, so that bs is still ongoing despite Trump.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"