Thread: Trump Needs To Drain The Damned Swamp Now!!!!

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Trump Needs To Drain The Damned Swamp Now!!!!

After listening to all the crap the Dims are throwing at Trump, to undermine this administration, and the work they're doing to make his Presidency illegitimate, Trump needs to drain the swamp immediately.

He needs to start at the DoJ and State Department by firing all the obama appointees that are there, and replacing them with those who will do what they're hired to do. Once he gets that secured, then he can start in other departments and clean them up, too.

It appears that more and more evidence is coming out about obama using his DC home as headquarters for spearheading this whole operation.

If that turns out to be true, then Trump needs to have Sessions launch a probe and, if there turns out to be enough evidence, arrest him and charge his mulatto ass with sedition.

Nothing is going to go away until Trump cuts the head off this snake. He's got to show that he has the gonads to do what it takes to get things on the right track.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Well it goes without saying that all political appointees at all Federal agencies should be replaced ASAP and this should have already happened. A political appointee is after all an appointee and without tenure in most cases. However, most employees at the agencies you mention (DOJ and State) are Civil Service and have merit protect. As a former Federal Manager, I can tell you that terminating a Civil Service employee will take well over a year in most cases. More like two. Sometimes it is impossible. Procedures require the employee to be given a remediation plan to correct their weaknesses. If my memory is correct they have a year to come up to speed. Then if they f**k up again you are back to square one with another remediation plan. In general (in my observation) most managers will not ruin their career by attempting to fire a minority employee.

However the agencies you mention are not the problem. The problem is intelligence agencies conducting illegal domestic surveillance on Republicans and feeding the information to the Dimocraps to use for political purposes. This is the same sort of political destabilization the CIA has conducted against targeted foreign countries since the 1950s. The good news is intelligence agencies are comprised of what is called Excepted Service (i.e., not Civil Service). These employees do not have the right to appeal being fired to a Merit Protection board so I don't see why any of them cannot be fired at any time for any reason. My question is why hasn't Trump started to fire them.

Forum Administrator Schuetzenman's Avatar

All left overs from Obungo's admin need to be fired immediately!

Team GunsNet Silver 07/2011 Sherman's Avatar

Trump needs to expose Obama for the fake he is. Doing that alone will shut them up.

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

I wish I could help somehow. I don't know what to do.

Trump Advisers Call For A 'Purge' Of Obama Appointees
    http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-0...ama-appointees
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"