Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Gerald Celente and his predictions for 2012. (food riots, ect)

Forum Administrator Schuetzenman's Avatar

Thumbs up

Interesting thread. I've thought for quite a few years there is going to be an economic melt down. The stock market crash of 2008 is probably the beginnig of it. Obama has in typical fashion for a Dem Socalist, kept the misery sustained with his stupid policies. There is no economic recovery, just a slow sinking spiral. Eventually anything spiraling in hits bottom, how soon we get there I don't know but logically I realize it's coming.

Living in a suburb about 20 miles outside Atlanta isn't where I'd like to be but it is where I am. I'm hoping the subdivision memebers will get together and form a group that can work together to manage security and pull together toward obtaining food / farming.

Moderator & Team Gunsnet Platinum 07/2011 O.S.O.K.'s Avatar

HDR wrote: "When there isn't any food, those spirits often change into a "me and mine" survival mode. My hope is people would do as you said; yet, I also know better than to expect it when people are panicked and starving. "

Those types get shot quickly. They are the most unprepared and therefore the least adept so they will fall to the better prepared and more adept and become an example to those thinking of panicking.

Then, the cooperating will look better to them.
    ~Nemo me impune lacessit~

Moderator & Team Gunsnet Platinum 07/2011 O.S.O.K.'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Schuetzenman View Post
    Interesting thread. I've thought for quite a few years there is going to be an economic melt down. The stock market crash of 2008 is probably the beginnig of it. Obama has in typical fashion for a Dem Socalist, kept the misery sustained with his stupid policies. There is no economic recovery, just a slow sinking spiral. Eventually anything spiraling in hits bottom, how soon we get there I don't know but logically I realize it's coming.

Living in a suburb about 20 miles outside Atlanta isn't where I'd like to be but it is where I am. I'm hoping the subdivision memebers will get together and form a group that can work together to manage security and pull together toward obtaining food / farming.
    Oh Lord. You and I are both hoping for too much I think. It puts it into perspective when you read somebody else's thought who is one-click closer to the evil.... we both need to get the hell out to sticks! We need to make it a priority.

The thing is, my wife will be hard to convince... we just got this place all fixed up a couple years ago - and it's very comfy.
    ~Nemo me impune lacessit~

Quote Originally Posted by O.S.O.K. View Post
    Those types get shot quickly. They are the most unprepared and therefore the least adept so they will fall to the better prepared and more adept and become an example to those thinking of panicking.

Then, the cooperating will look better to them.
    True, the starving and panicked will get shot first; however, there will others. N

Quote Originally Posted by O.S.O.K. View Post
    become an example to those thinking of panicking.
    Nah, too unhygienic.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123