Thread: Anybody else getting a bad feeling about the next four years?

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

Anybody else getting a bad feeling about the next four years?

I am worried that the corruption in DC may derail all that we want from Trump. I hope he can overcome these people, but damn.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2015 mrkalashnikov's Avatar

I'd have a helluva lot worse feeling if Kankles Klinton had won and was in the Oval Office right now.

Trump has to stay his course & defeat our home-grown commies (Democrats), as promised.
    Nietzsche: From life's school of war: what does not kill me makes me stronger.

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Democraps are doing everything they can to bring this country down. What is really quickly needed is some honest people in high places and some honest reporting by the news media, including not sensationalizing every hick-up that someone in the Trump government makes. They are human after all.

And sitting on the couch without your feet on the floor is no big deal, but with today's unscrupulous news media, it is a hanging offence. Really sick people in the lying, dishonest news media.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

I have an idea things will get much better when Trump cleans out all the obama seditionists from various departments and gets his own people in. First, he needs his cabinet in place and then, let them start working. After that, it's a mop-up operation.

Just remember, 90% of what the CMSM reports is fake news.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

REALLY? with AG Sessions caving like a shot duck on a short lease 2-4 day plan? Right now they need him on the team full bore. He could not wait until Monday for his TV speech? I get the idea Trump did not know he was going to do this or Jeff knew nothing of the coming "TWEETS" sat morning. NOW who is going to head the investigation that is sure to follow? Another Obama minion ? His team had better get on the same damn page day to day., that's for damn sure. That and i sure as hell hope he has proof that this bugging actually took place and not another "Obama" and DNC setup job.

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

I wish there was something we could do to help, because when that pendulum swings back left, it's gonna swing far and hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Altarboy View Post
    I am worried that the corruption in DC may derail all that we want from Trump. I hope he can overcome these people, but damn.
    Honestly, I don't know how President Trump can stand the daily lies, vitriol, slander and hatred made up and spewed by the left.

I'm all for freedom of speech and freedom of expression, but the left is abusing this freedom to stifle, block and derail everything and anything Trump tries to do.

The left is honestly, truly sick. When they can sit there and boo things that are GOOD for the USA (such as defeating ISIS, bringing jobs back to America, providing real support for our Veterans, etc...) you have to wonder what exactly it is that they WANT?

Do they WANT America destroyed? Do they WANT to turn us into a third world hell-hole? Do they WANT terrorists freely roaming out streets?

These loons have to be stopped. They are way beyond "freely expressing their opinions". They are doggedly trying to DESTROY our Country and we CANNOT ALLOW THAT!
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Quote Originally Posted by rshaneck2002 View Post
    REALLY? with AG Sessions caving like a shot duck on a short lease 2-4 day plan? Right now they need him on the team full bore. He could not wait until Monday for his TV speech? I get the idea Trump did not know he was going to do this or Jeff knew nothing of the coming "TWEETS" sat morning. NOW who is going to head the investigation that is sure to follow? Another Obama minion ? His team had better get on the same damn page day to day., that's for damn sure. That and i sure as hell hope he has proof that this bugging actually took place and not another "Obama" and DNC setup job.
    Why the hell did Sessions recuse himself from the "Russian investigations"? He's basically "pleading guilty" by caving to the DNC.

OK, let's imagine that Russia did indeed "influence" the election. How, exactly, did they supposedly do it?

Did they have KGB goons at polling places with guns. telling everyone "You vote Trump if know what good for you, da?"

Did they mail leaflets to every American?

Did Russia guard the Mexican border so that illegals could not rush in and vote for the Wicked Witch of the East?

Did they take over our Internet and place "pro-Trump" advertising on every web page?

I'm running out of imagination. What, exactly, did the Russians supposedly DO to influence the election?

I don't know about anyone else, but I voted for Trump because I want to see America great again, not plunged down the sewer by more democrat lies and corruption.

Wouldn't matter who told me who to vote for. I made up my OWN MIND.

Quote Originally Posted by imanaknut View Post
    Democraps are doing everything they can to bring this country down. What is really quickly needed is some honest people in high places and some honest reporting by the news media, including not sensationalizing every hick-up that someone in the Trump government makes. They are human after all.

And sitting on the couch without your feet on the floor is no big deal, but with today's unscrupulous news media, it is a hanging offence. Really sick people in the lying, dishonest news media.
    The White House is the President's home. If HE has a problem with someone having their shoes on a sofa, HE can say so. It's none of OUR business.

Besides, there are countless pictures of Obongo with his feet up on a desk........

Team GunsNet Silver 07/2011 Sherman's Avatar

Trump better start playing dirty but legally. Being ethical and doing the right thing is going to backfire. He needs to go after CNN and all the other liberal news networks. Not so much the network but finding dirty laundry on the network executives and breaking them. Everyone has skeletons in their closet......it takes a little work to expose them.

Carry a huge hammer and not afraid to smack whoever on the head HARD. Comey needs a good smacking at them moment. Ms. Pelosi needs to be broken. Mr. Schumer needs to be broken. SNL needs to be broken.

He needs to start exposing people for the criminality they have had for years.

Trump needs to show the world" If you fuck with me.....I will destroy you!!!!!". Playing nice is not going to work against the modern day liberal.

Bill Clinton with a young woman knelling before him in the same place. Heard that brought up?

Someone wanted Kellyann to take a picture of the whole group on their phone but she is short.
    She took her shoes off and knelt to take the shot. I mean there are 20 other people in the room.

True story out of the mouth of someone that has known her a decade.
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..

Sessions needs to have his testosterone level checked. He gets a little heat and as a knee jerk action immediately bends over and spreads his cheeks. Trump is trying to save the country, but in general the Republican party is pathetic.

Trump needs to seek out my first wife's attorney and make her AG. Now she was the most aggressive lawyer i've every run across in my life, male or female. At a meeting to discuss division of marital property she initiated the meeting by firing up a smoke (Marlboro), taking a deep drag, leaning forward, and blowing the smoke in my face. During the meeting she constantly addressed me as "Buster" as in "look here Buster."

Quote Originally Posted by Krupski View Post
    Why the hell did Sessions recuse himself from the "Russian investigations"?
    Low testosterone/Male Menopause is the likely reason. It's like Russ said - the Republicans have become so used to taking it up the ass (he used different words) it has become a way of life for them.

For 99 percent of his life Trump was a NYC dem, friends with both killary and bill, and flew on Epsteins lolita express aka pizzagate airlines. In the past he said he supported a awb. Then suddenly he decides to become a rep and run for president. He seems to be losing more and more non-neocon non-rino cabinet members to neocon and rino replacements, and his treasury staff are pretty much all ex gold sacks, some very high level. Gold sacks gave us Henry Paulson during the w regime, of the crash of 08 and the subsequent bailouts. So you know, much of the bailout was to keep failed banks floating by giving them billions in tax dollars..... to be loaned back to us at interest. Trump also is an experienced actor with award winning tv shows, so he knows how to work a crowd.

In light of all that I expect him to be only acting as a conservative patriotic American and thus betray us eventually, but would like to be wrong.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    In light of all that I expect [Trump] to be only acting as a conservative patriotic American and thus betray us eventually, but would like to be wrong.
    Well, I hate to say this and I sincerely hope I'm wrong, but in the beginning Hitler was well liked, popular and did some real good for the German people and their economy.

However, as we all know, it didn't last.

As good as Trump seems, i have this nagging feeling that "If it's too good to be true, it probably is".

Or maybe I've been under the shadow of democrat rule for so long that I just can't imagine that things can actually be GOOD.

Whatever... time will tell.

I suspect that Trump is going to eventually push for Amnesty for Dreamers if he gets a second term. I'm willing to oppose him on that though. Right now, let's just focus on what we can get out of him, and try to secure the 2018 midterms, and a second term for Trump as well. The alternative to him will be much much worse.