Thread: Damn some of this is funny and some not so

Damn some of this is funny and some not so

You know people died in some of this. But the next time you say people cannot drive where you are
    remember this stuff. There are hours and hours of it and most from Russia. You have to wonder why so many have Go-pro.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWrUc0ctVBk
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

Jeez. I watched about ten minutes. It would appear that they drive too fast on ice there.

Yeah if you watch enough of them you can learn they drive to fast to aggressive and do not care about
    lanes or caution. Also you will notice their cars and trucks are crap and i just thought ours are.
    You can also see how bleak Russia is in some areas with nothing but high rises.

be the heat..

Team GunsNet Silver 03/2014 sevlex's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by l921428x View Post
    You have to wonder why so many have Go-pro.

That video is clear evidence for why they use go-pros. There is so much bad driving it helps the insurance companies & cops.
    Telling the truth is treason in an empire of lies.

WWG1WGA

Nothing good ever comes from a pinched sphincter

Agreed.

be the heat..

You know people died in some of this. But the next time you say people cannot drive where you are
    remember this stuff. There are hours and hours of it and most from Russia. You have to wonder why so many have Go-pro.

That one with the dazed old lady crossing the road pissed me off. The driver plowed into a snowbank to avoid hitting her and she barely even looked, let alone cared.

On another note, I wonder why their wipers make one cycle when they get hit? Strange.
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

They also don't know how to drive. When the car starts to fishtail, instead of STAYING OFF the brakes and coasting out of it with gentle steering inputs, they slam on the brakes, lock up all 4 wheels and turn an easily handled situation into a disaster.

Also they seem like they believe they have the right of way - everywhere. Light turns red? Who cares, go through it and get whacked. Someone turns in front of them... who cares, just speed up and slam 'em.

Those people are CRAZY drivers!

Back in 2003, my g/f and I stopped in the Chattanooga, TN, area to visit a friend while on our way to Florida. The friend warned us that the people in that area have problems driving sometimes, due to the weather. Because they are so far south, it is rare for them to get snow and they are much more likely to get rain/freezing rain or ice storms. These storms are rare enough that the locals forget how to drive on the slick stuff and it is usually smarter to stay home on those days.
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Quote Originally Posted by JTHunter View Post
    Back in 2003, my g/f and I stopped in the Chattanooga, TN, area to visit a friend while on our way to Florida. The friend warned us that the people in that area have problems driving sometimes, due to the weather. Because they are so far south, it is rare for them to get snow and they are much more likely to get rain/freezing rain or ice storms. These storms are rare enough that the locals forget how to drive on the slick stuff and it is usually smarter to stay home on those days.

In New York, if you can see over the tops of the snowbanks, you're good to go. Down south, if 3 snowflakes hit the road, schools and businesses close, cars spin out everywhere and a state of emergency is declared.

Oh how I wish I lived where snow was a rare novelty......

Yeah if you watch enough of them you can learn they drive to fast to aggressive and do not care about
    lanes or caution. Also you will notice their cars and trucks are crap and i just thought ours are.
    You can also see how bleak Russia is in some areas with nothing but high rises.

There are a LOT of bleak, rusted out industrial wastelands in the US.

NY, PA, MI to name a few.