Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Milk is racist

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

It's a madhouse! A madhouse!

Team GunsNet Silver 12/2011 N/A's Avatar

Texas...at the intersection of I-20 and the Korean War Veterans Memorial Higheway
    And here I thought Milk was gay.
    No enemy of America would have ever been killed if they didn't show up to be killed. HDR

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    I remember back before this internet thing, when you bought stuff in stores, there was always an annual "January White Sale". These days that would overtly be reverse slave trading, selling whites.............

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    OH NO!!!! I just found out I am racist! I did laundry today, and one load was colored only, and the other load was white only. I'm so ashamed.

PA, where the cold is only matched by the isolation
    Quote Originally Posted by imanaknut View Post
    OH NO!!!! I just found out I am racist! I did laundry today, and one load was colored only, and the other load was white only. I'm so ashamed.
    Small minded bigot. I'm so progressive I stopped wearing white clothes so I wouldn't have to do separate loads anymore.

When I drink my black coffee in the morning, I think of all those black on black murders in Chicago .... yep.... I do.... and I think how racially divisive my coffee is......

Quote Originally Posted by l921428x View Post
    I do not pay attention to any brown person or brown that call themselves black because they do not matter and have rendered themselves irrelevant
    to the national discourse except as a voting block and really offer nothing but a never ending stream of murder stories on the 6a 12P 6P and 11p
    news casts.
    Just be careful not to shit on those that are pro gun, pro constitution and Conservative. You know those particular blacks and browns exist You may not know any personally, but I know quite a few blacks and browns on our side. They're in the minority, but the more of them that convert, the better.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12