Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: So how exactly do we know ASSAD used the chemical weapons?

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    I don't know about anyone else, but I'm having trouble feeling sorry for any islamists.

Me too. One dead Muzz is as good as another dead Muzz as far as I'm concerned.
    Usually sufferers of paraphilic infantilism are proud of their condition. Kinda like being a liberal. Your mental flaws are there for the entire world to see, and you're damned proud of it. - tank_monkey

Report: Soros-linked group behind chemical attack in Syria
    https://www.intellihub.com/report-so...tack-in-syria/

Seymour Hersh Says Hillary Approved Sending Libya’s Sarin to Syrian Rebels
    "However, now, for the first time, Hersh has implicated Hillary Clinton directly in this «rat line». In an interview with Alternet.org, Hersh was asked about the then-US-Secretary-of-State’s role in the Benghazi Libya US consulate’s operation to collect weapons from Libyan stockpiles and send them through Turkey into Syria for a set-up sarin-gas attack, to be blamed on Assad in order to ‘justify’ the US invading Syria, as the US had invaded Libya to eliminate Gaddafi. Hersh said: «That ambassador who was killed, he was known as a guy, from what I understand, as somebody, who would not get in the way of the CIA. As I wrote, on the day of the mission he was meeting with the CIA base chief and the shipping company. He was certainly involved, aware and witting of everything that was going on. And there’s no way somebody in that sensitive of a position is not talking to the boss, by some channel»."
    http://www.strategic-culture.org/pvi...an-rebels.html
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Shhh, don't let this get around or the sheeple will figure out they're being played.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Quote Originally Posted by 1 Patriot-of-many View Post
    It seems we're all skeptical... If it was Sarin and it happened, who has more to gain using it? Certainly not Assad and also didn't Obama and numerous dems tell us there was no chemical weapons in Syria after their deal? The whole thing smells, the videos look staged like the last time. I hope Trump doesn't fall into this trap. If we hit Syrian bases, Russia isn't going to sit idly by. This could escalate into WWIII.

I doubt it. WW-III would be the end of humanity on this planet. Neither the Russians nor the Americans wish to cease existing.

I wouldn't put it past a piss-ant country like N. Korea or Iran to send a nuke somewhere, but not US, the Russians or the Chinese.

If ANYTHING happens, it will turn out to be a small, drawn out proxy "war" like Vietnam was (which will please the military contractors... more $$$ for them).
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Quote Originally Posted by number6 View Post
    Through autopsies performed on the dead children, the doctors reported it was sarin gas. This has been on the news.

Ah so we believe the doctors (like we believed drunken Dr. H. Wayne Carver that all the phantom children "killed" at "Sandy Hoax" was done with a "long weapon")?

Or, do we believe the news? The "news"

Or do we believe the "reports" that a Saiga-12 shotgun was actually an AR-15?

Sorry, but if it's on "the news", I disbelieve it until proven otherwise.
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Team GunsNet Bronze 07/2011 weevil's Avatar

The only thing that really bothers me is the timing.

Now I don't doubt for a second that a turd like Assad would do something like this, especially if his Russian handlers egged him on and gave him a green light.

But how convenient that this is perfectly timed to get everyone to forget about Trump's Russia ties in the election and otherwise. The MSM and social networks have already shifted gears to WWIII and wasting cruise missiles yada, yada, yada........And Trump over reacting to show everybody there's a new sheriff in town who ain't nobody's tool, by bitch slapping one of Russia's allies.

....... indeed how convenient the timing on all that.
    Where are we going and why are we in this handbasket???

Team GunsNet Silver 03/2014 sevlex's Avatar

Here is something that makes me lean closer to thinking the response was legit.....

Canisters at the bombed base:

Possibly at a russian chem weapons plant:

Still not definitive for me. I'd like to see shrapnel evidence from the site.
    Telling the truth is treason in an empire of lies.

WWG1WGA

Nothing good ever comes from a pinched sphincter

Quote Originally Posted by sevlex View Post
    Here is something that makes me lean closer to thinking the response was legit.....

Canisters at the bombed base:

Possibly at a russian chem weapons plant:

Still not definitive for me. I'd like to see shrapnel evidence from the site.
    Thanks for posting the photos sevlex. I definitely thought that it was possible the rebels could have used the chemical weapons as a false flag operation, but those photos are definitely pretty convincing for me that Assad was indeed the guilty party. Trump's response was appropriate IMO; and I'm also very satisfied that he's not using military force to oust Assad. It appears that Trump is just trying to get Assad to stop using chemical weapons, and it also appears that Trump is in favor of pursuing a political solution to the conflict. I'm perfectly fine with those policies.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12