Thread: "Hey hunny whats for supper?"

Team GunsNetwork PLATINUM 10/2012 rci2950's Avatar

"Hey hunny whats for supper?"

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-n...izarre-5491142

Top Saudi Sheikh issues bizarre fatwa allowing men to EAT their wives if they are hungry

Men in Saudi Arabia "can eat their wives if they are suffering severe hunger" under a bizarre new fatwa reportedly announced by a religious leader in the country.

Saudi Arabian grand mufti Sheikh Abdul Aziz bin Abdullah allegedly issued the guidelines to allow a husband to eat his wife's body parts in extreme circumstances.

The cleric is reported to have said the ruling represents the "sacrifice of women and obedience to her husband" - but campaigners are understandably outraged.

The announcement has sparked major concerns about the already well-documented poor treatment of women in the country.

A statement reportedly from the cleric's office said: “A fatwa attributed to the Mufti of Saudi Arabia, Abdul Aziz bin Abdullah, which allows a man to eat his wife or parts of her body if the husband was afflicted with a severe hunger, raised concern and debate over social media since yesterday evening.

"The fatwa is interpreted as evidence of the sacrifice of women and obedience to her husband and her desire for the two to become one."
    Gunsnet member since 2002
    Salt Water Cowboy - Dolphin 38

On a similar note;
    http://shoebat.com/2012/05/01/islam-...l-perversions/

‘Adela blames my choice,
    a boy smooth as an Oryx …
    leave me alone, I said
    do not blame me,
    I am committed to what you hate
    and until death do us part
    Did not the book of Allah instruct?
    To prefer boys over girls…’
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"