Thread: Sunday May,21st, the 4th Anl. Walther Shoot in Pt. St. Lucie Florida.

Team GunsNet Silver 07/2012 Hobe Sound AK's Avatar

Exclamation Sunday May,21st, the 4th Anl. Walther Shoot in Pt. St. Lucie Florida.

If you are anywhere near the St. Lucie Shooting Center, which is run by Sean Hannity's 2nd. Cousin a retired NYPD Police Officer. We will be having the 4th Annual Walther Shoot at the st. Lucie Shooting Center. It is 20.00 to come, Lots of Folks will be bringing rare Walther Pistols, and lots of Ammo. Plus lots of Food. I have made the last 3 and will be there next Sunday. 12 to 5pm. The Poster is in my Gallery photos, if anyone can post it here for me, I can no longer add Photos to this Website. Paul
    Honored Nephew, of RM2. Robert E. Truitt, CA-35, U.S.S. Indianapolis, 30-July, 1945.

In Loving Memory of CW4. Paul E. Truitt 22-September, 1929, 23-February, 2018.

In Loving Memory of Montell W. Truitt 8 March, 1933, 3 June, 2021

Where can i see your Gallery photos?

Simple, click on Gallery Tab at top, I just saw the Walther Shoot Ad on the First Row, of most Recent Photos Posted, also you can go to Hobe Sound, FLA. Gallery Page. Paul
    Honored Nephew, of RM2. Robert E. Truitt, CA-35, U.S.S. Indianapolis, 30-July, 1945.

Thanks! Looks great.

Have NO IDEA why you can't post pics.

I lost the ability to post Pictures from my Pictures section of my Computer, when the Site was Hacked. I have told several Mods. about it, and they just say I used up my room to post photos from my computer, and would have to use a photo Bucket site hell I aint going to go to that trouble. It does not make sense anyway. Thanks for your help. Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Hobe Sound AK View Post
    I lost the ability to post Pictures from my Pictures section of my Computer, when the Site was Hacked. I have told several Mods. about it, and they just say I used up my room to post photos from my computer, and would have to use a photo Bucket site hell I aint going to go to that trouble. It does not make sense anyway. Thanks for your help. Paul
    I posted THAT pic from YOUR gallery. I didn't use a third party hosting site at all. I'm still not sure what exactly the problem is.

Just Damn. Some sites use BB code and some sites use HTTP URL stuff Paul. This site is BB and akfiles want URL.
    That is what I figured out.
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..

Ok, what do I have to add to the Photo to make it BB? change the Title of the Photo or what? Paul