Thread: Yugo M76 in 30.06

Site Admin & **Team Gunsnet Silver 12/2012** Richard Simmons's Avatar

Question Yugo M76 in 30.06

Interesting.

http://assaultweaponsofohio.net/products/

I remember when these were available years ago in .308 and there was some kind of recall because the receivers were original select fire that were used for the semi autos and ATF ruled them as still being considered a MG.

Not sure what they mean about not using "M1 Grand" ammo as it will not fit the magazine? The fact that they can't spell Garand isn't a confidence booster but more so there is no such thing as Garand ammo as far as I know surplus 30.06 is normally what, 150gr ball or 162 or 163 for M2 AP?
    Gunsnet member since 1999
    USN 1978-86
    BCCI Life Member #2068

•" We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. " George Orwell

Team GunsNetwork PLATINUM 10/2012 rci2950's Avatar

I will have to check but I have a bucket of old WW2 era US 30 cal M2 Ball ammo. something tells me the bullets are seated out further then the Remington factory softpoints. I could be wrong. Maybe this is what they are referring to.
    Gunsnet member since 2002
    Salt Water Cowboy - Dolphin 38

this part kills the deal with the faggots.

**11% manufacturing tax, required by federal law, is not included in price. This will be added when customer calls to purchase. Shipping cost is $50.00 for most states.

they wonder why their shit dont sell.

why not just list the price of what it really is - $1700+ ... so by the time you buy it, have it shipped+transfer you're well over $1800. so many better options in a scoped .30 cal rifle.
    PRAISE KEK
    FATHER OF CHAOS
    BRINGER OF DAY
    IN THY WEBBED HANDS WE PLACE OUR FAITH
    SHADILAY, SHADILAY!