Thread: Fake News Outlets Are Starting To Feel The Wrath

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Fake News Outlets Are Starting To Feel The Wrath

It appears that someone is taking action against a newspaper for their collusion to overthrow our government.

This could be the beginning of a much larger movement to bring fake news outlets back to doing the job they are supposed to do; report the news and not make it up...

https://www.yahoo.com/news/kentucky-...014650341.html

I guess someone is starting to use Leftist tactics against the Left.

Maybe the Silent Majority is tired of remaining silent.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    It appears that someone is taking action against a newspaper for their collusion to overthrow our government.

This could be the beginning of a much larger movement to bring fake news outlets back to doing the job they are supposed to do; report the news and not make it up...

https://www.yahoo.com/news/kentucky-...014650341.html

I guess someone is starting to use Leftist tactics against the Left.

Maybe the Silent Majority is tired of remaining silent.
    Yeah but did you read the article? the article slams TRUMP for being anti - Press but never ONCE MENTIONS how the PRESS has been more hate filled against him than ANY other POTUS in history. Also the comments section where we see LIBTARDS insulting all conservatives as hypocrites just shows how SELECTIVE their fucking memories are....

I would be delighted, if I were not so annoyed by their lies and distortions......

Yes, I read the article and it just further proves why their windows were shot out.

It's about time someone started fighting back against Communist propaganda in this country.

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Freedom isn't free.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Team GunsNet Silver 03/2014 sevlex's Avatar

What are the odds it was a leftist hoax?
    Telling the truth is treason in an empire of lies.

WWG1WGA

Nothing good ever comes from a pinched sphincter

Fake news not just a US sensation;
    https://twitter.com/polNewsForever/s...724352/photo/1
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    It's about time someone started fighting back against Communist propaganda in this country.
    Did you happen to see the news story about a week ago where California has removed the restriction on Communists serving in state government?

Now it really WILL be "Commiefornia"!!
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Quote Originally Posted by JTHunter View Post
    Did you happen to see the news story about a week ago where California has removed the restriction on Communists serving in state government?

It appears things are going to go "hot" pretty soon. Words, and the ballot box, no longer work in some places....

Freedom isn't free.

Quote Originally Posted by JTHunter View Post

Well.... to be fair .... a bunch of us California realized that NOW the DEMOCRATS can come OUT OF THE CLOSET now and now longer lie about being Democrats when they're just a bunch of card carrying Communists. If only the enemy were so HONEST about their true motivations.....

But alas, we're stuck with Democrats who are Communists by any other name .....

I am still waiting on OAN. They came out last week and said they have a WH exclusive
    they will talk about this week. They have said their story involves WH leakers.
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..

There's a crapload of editors and editorial board members that need to be found unresponsive on their doorsteps.

Maybe after a few get dirt shoveled on them the rest will fall in line and start reporting honestly even if it is out of fear rather than a moral obligation to the truth.
    Usually sufferers of paraphilic infantilism are proud of their condition. Kinda like being a liberal. Your mental flaws are there for the entire world to see, and you're damned proud of it. - tank_monkey