Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Toilet needs flushed.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LAGC View Post
    That's not the left, my friend. That's the CENTER. The Deep State that conservatives keep bitching about is the only thing holding this country together right now. It's just that so many conservatives have veered so far off to the right, that even the center looks like "far-left Communism" in their eyes.
    The Deep State was put, and left, in place by obama and his like-minded ilk. They were put there to subvert everything Trump is trying to accomplish. They are the ones who are bringing this country down by leaking info they hope will undermine Trump.

If they are the only thing holding this country together, then we are in deep shit. They are the ones tearing it apart. We have a duly elected President and they are, illegally, trying to overthrow him from the inside. That's not how our form of government was designed to work.

You may see it otherwise, but it IS THE LEFT that is trying to destroy our country. It IS THE LEFT that has caused race relations to deteriorate to 1920's levels. IT IS THE LEFT who is spreading lawlessness throughout our country. IT IS THE LEFT who has made war on Police. IT IS THE LEFT that is trying to erase our freedoms. IT IS THE LEFT that is flooding our country will illegals. IT IS THE LEFT that is allowing mulsims to kill us on our own soil. IT IS THE LEFT that has given Iran and Russia our nuclear reserves and helped Iran become an atomic power.

IT IS THE LEFT that wants war on White America.

If another internal war starts, IT IS THE LEFT who brought it on.

IT IS THE LEFT that is destroying our country, NOT HOLDING IT TOGETHER.

IT IS THE LEFT that is the biggest threat to our country and way of life.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

And you said we were "sucking" you back in but you ARE THE TROLL and bass masters would love to sell you.
    Ain't biting anymore.
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..

Quote Originally Posted by LAGC View Post
    Not to be crass, but did Trump really think he was going to be able to single-handedly change the way Washington does business? There are 2 branches of government other than the Executive for a reason. So that they may all keep check and balance on the other.

Where were those "checks and balances" when 0bama was cranking out executive orders faster than a mimeograph machine?

As far as Trump... he could get a lot more good accomplished if the sicko leftists stopped devoting their every waking moments to lying, hating, complaining, interfering and in general doing their best to tear down America as we know (knew?) it.

I recently watched a movie entitled "11-22-63" where a guy is able to walk through a "time portal" and end up back in 1960. He tries to prevent Kennedy from being assassinated, but the past does not want to be changed and "fights back".

Ultimately the guy was able to save Kennedy and when he returned to his present (2016), he finds that history has been changed for the worse and he goes back, trying to undo what he did and almost gets stuck in a loop.

Anyway, the point it when he went back to 1960, there were nice cars, nice people, mechanical dial telephones, no Internet, no "smartphones", no computers, etc and all I could think of watching that movie was "if I could go back to 1960, I'd do it in a heartbeat and NEVER come back".

I remember how things were, and I know how they are now. Today sucks rotten eggs compared to the 1960's....

Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Quote Originally Posted by Krupski View Post
    Anyway, the point it when he went back to 1960, there were nice cars, nice people, mechanical dial telephones, no Internet, no "smartphones", no computers, etc and all I could think of watching that movie was "if I could go back to 1960, I'd do it in a heartbeat and NEVER come back".

I remember how things were, and I know how they are now. Today sucks rotten eggs compared to the 1960's....
    No argument there, my friend. Based on all the stories I've heard my parents and aunts/uncles talk about growing up in the 60's, it sounds like it was a rockin' time to be growing up as a kid. I envy you guys, I really do. Even I was at the very tail end of the 80's where kids could still ride their bikes freely around the neighborhood without parents freaking out and demanding to know where they were 24/7 like so many today, proscribing and micromanaging all their extracurricular activities down to a tee.

I don't think that society is necessarily any less safe today than it was back then, but it was definitely less "busy" and "crowded" and "rushed." It's mainly just that everyone has gone completely stark raving mad and scared shitless over every little potential danger that could possibly befall them or their family. I think the mainstream news media plays a big part of the blame for that, as they always focus on the negative ("if it bleeds, it leads" and all that) and hardly ever anything positive about things going on in this country today. Nothing but "doom and gloom" 24/7.
    "That tyranny has all the vices both of democracy and oligarchy is evident. As of oligarchy so of tyranny, the end is wealth; (for by wealth only can the tyrant maintain either his guard or his luxury). Both mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms." -- Aristotle, Book V, 350 B.C.E

The Paris accord just got flushed. MAGA

be the heat..

Puget Sound-based supercarrier Nimitz heads out, could be Korea-bound
    http://komonews.com/news/local/puget...-on-deployment
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    Puget Sound-based supercarrier Nimitz heads out, could be Korea-bound
    http://komonews.com/news/local/puget...-on-deployment
    I do believe that's ltorlo64's ship.

Godspeed, ltorlo64.
    "That tyranny has all the vices both of democracy and oligarchy is evident. As of oligarchy so of tyranny, the end is wealth; (for by wealth only can the tyrant maintain either his guard or his luxury). Both mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms." -- Aristotle, Book V, 350 B.C.E

Yep. Said he got the job he wanted and trained for. Great stuff.

http://www.gunsnet.net/showthread.ph...k-Name-at-Work

be the heat..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12