Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "Disgusting But Not Surprising"

Quote Originally Posted by l921428x View Post
    So it was planned so the apology is also factored in. Phukem.
    That's been SOP for awhile

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/liv...apology-337270
    Hours after a story went viral about a model of President George W. Bush's head appearing on a spike in Season 1 of HBO's Game of Thrones, the cable network and showrunners have issued an apology.
    For peace of mind, resign as general manager of the universe

Quote Originally Posted by Full Otto View Post
    That's been SOP for awhile

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/liv...apology-337270
    Hours after a story went viral about a model of President George W. Bush's head appearing on a spike in Season 1 of HBO's Game of Thrones, the cable network and showrunners have issued an apology.
    So they recycled a wax museum style head for a show's episode that had a TON of heads on it. The Bush head thing didn't bug me as much, IF it were just an honest error. The head was posed facing away from the camera so you had to kinda look for it to see that it was Dubya, but I had friends on shows who said that sometimes when you don't have the props you need, you grab what you can and make do. It's WAY EASIER to forgive the Game of Thrones thing and not over react, than it was to react to the INTENTIONAL idiotic Kathy Griffin stunt. There was NO wiggle room to claim 'an error' in that stunt.

Gotta love these ladiesi

Frankly I'm a bit surprised at just how many 'folks of color' are condemning white liberal Kathy Griffin Makes my heart swell

Quote Originally Posted by tank_monkey View Post
    So they recycled a wax museum style head for a show's episode that had a TON of heads on it. The Bush head thing didn't bug me as much, IF it were just an honest error. The head was posed facing away from the camera so you had to kinda look for it to see that it was Dubya, but I had friends on shows who said that sometimes when you don't have the props you need, you grab what you can and make do. It's WAY EASIER to forgive the Game of Thrones thing and not over react, than it was to react to the INTENTIONAL idiotic Kathy Griffin stunt. There was NO wiggle room to claim 'an error' in that stunt.
    Oh I understand that
    Personally I've not seen Game of Thrones or the Griffen stuff and that explanation of props was in the article
    I used it as an example since it tied in with the OP
    There's a myriad of examples out there where a statement is made and after the reactions there's an apology
    Really not sorry and believe what they said but sorry it might cost them a vote or endorsements

“So I’m happy to deliver beat down to Donald Trump — and also to Barron. You know a lot of comics are going to go hard for Donald, my edge is that I’ll go direct for Barron. I’m going to get in ahead of the game.”
    https://theconservativetreehouse.com...ct-for-barron/

nice lady
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Well so much for the apology I guess

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ined-life.html
    'There's a bunch of old white guys trying to silence me!' Kathy Griffin breaks down in tears claiming Trump family ruined her life - as her lawyer scoffs at report Barron was upset over severed head video

Team GunsNetwork PLATINUM 10/2012 rci2950's Avatar

HAHAHAHAHA KYS Bitch

Gunsnet member since 2002
    Salt Water Cowboy - Dolphin 38

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rci2950 View Post
    HAHAHAHAHA KYS Bitch

Stupid bitch. She broke herself.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    “So I’m happy to deliver beat down to Donald Trump — and also to Barron. You know a lot of comics are going to go hard for Donald, my edge is that I’ll go direct for Barron. I’m going to get in ahead of the game.”
    https://theconservativetreehouse.com...ct-for-barron/

nice lady
    Quote Originally Posted by Full Otto View Post
    Well so much for the apology I guess

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ined-life.html
    'There's a bunch of old white guys trying to silence me!' Kathy Griffin breaks down in tears claiming Trump family ruined her life - as her lawyer scoffs at report Barron was upset over severed head video
    She's taking her lead from her idol....Hitlary. What's happening to her is everyone else's fault, not hers.

Typical delusional Dimocrat.

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Freedom isn't free.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Just watched part of her press conference on TV and after listening to her I have to say she is stark, raving mad. Totally insane. She was carrying on a conversation with herself and went from manic to depressive in seconds. She has lost all sanity.

She has a lawyer and has declared war on Trump and on his family, claiming they are bullying her.

If I remember correctly, she's the one who showed a severed head of Trump for a photo op. So, all of this is on her.

Wow, just when I thought it was impossible for the Left to sink any deeper into insanity, they keep proving me wrong....

Wow.

Freedom isn't free.

Team GunsNet Silver 03/2014 sevlex's Avatar

She actually said "This is America and you shouldn't have to die for it". On the Friday after Memorial Day!

Her lack of self awareness & just general all-around stupidity is beyond belief.
    Telling the truth is treason in an empire of lies.

WWG1WGA

Nothing good ever comes from a pinched sphincter

Quote Originally Posted by sevlex View Post
    She actually said "This is America and you shouldn't have to die for it". On the Friday after Memorial Day!

Her lack of self awareness & just general all-around stupidity is beyond belief.
    This may sound redundant, but she's a low-information/IQ Dimocrat.

Freedom isn't free.

Quote Originally Posted by jet3534 View Post
    I don't like her, but I will give Griffin credit for knowing how to handle a heckler - like when she was heckled on a New Years Eve special and told the dude, "How would you like it if I went to where you worked and slapped the dick out of your mouth."

The best comedian of all time for dealing with a heckler was Redd Foxx. Needless to say he was seriously restrained on the TV show Sanford and Son.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0N9uOXdiEU
    Thank you for the Redd Fox link.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2015 mrkalashnikov's Avatar

Seeing Griffin & her idol Kankles heads stuck on the same sharpened pole...would be okay with me.
    Nietzsche: From life's school of war: what does not kill me makes me stronger.

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    Stupid bitch. She broke herself.

Damn u b insensitive. You know that liberals have no situational awareness.
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12