Thread: New Bill Targets ATF’s Banning of Ammo Via Reclassification

New Bill Targets ATF’s Banning of Ammo Via Reclassification

A new bill was introduced last week that would prohibit the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives (ATF) from reclassifying ammunition in order to ban it.

Representative Rob Bishop (R-UT), Chairman of the House Natural Resources Committee, introduced The Lawful Purpose and Self-Defense Act, which would eliminate the ATF’s discretion of classifying certain ammunition as “armor piercing” and then banning it.
    http://northwestlibertynews.com/new-...lassification/

Yay!
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Hope it would be retroactive so they could restart imports of 5.45x39 7N6-PS.

Team GunsNet Silver 12/2011 N/A's Avatar

Texas...at the intersection of I-20 and the Korean War Veterans Memorial Higheway
    http://www.sdslaw.us/single-post/201...ransfer-Record

Today the Office of Insp. General released an audit of the NFA firearms and transfer records.
    No enemy of America would have ever been killed if they didn't show up to be killed. HDR

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

how do you open the file?

I'd love to see this become law; the GOP hasn't given their pro-gun base a single victory (from a legislative side anyway), they need to quit being a do nothing Congress, and give us something dammit! Preferably, I'd love to see National Reciprocity IF I could only choose one.

Team GunsNet Silver 12/2011 N/A's Avatar

Texas...at the intersection of I-20 and the Korean War Veterans Memorial Higheway
    Quote Originally Posted by 1 Patriot-of-many View Post
    how do you open the file?
    I got this from another forum. It was posted by a member who is a lawyer in that firm. The members on that forum seemed to access it just fine. I just tried on my phone and it wouldn't download to my phone. I have no idea how to help you access it.
    It is a survey of BATFE agents on what they think is wrong with the NFA branch and steps needed to fix it.

According to the lawyer, none of these surveys have been seen by the general public before.
    No enemy of America would have ever been killed if they didn't show up to be killed. HDR

Shame they don't ask Americans what's wrong with nfa.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

The waffen BATFEces scum need to be destroyed.
    Usually sufferers of paraphilic infantilism are proud of their condition. Kinda like being a liberal. Your mental flaws are there for the entire world to see, and you're damned proud of it. - tank_monkey