Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Breaking news sniper shoots

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post
    Events like this are only going to get worse, I wouldn't put it past the left to organize a MASSIVE demonstration in Washington, D.C. and attempt to storm the White House and Congress in an attempt to overthrow our democratically elected government.
    I just have to have fun with this, imagining the firearm hating left trying to storm DC with pitchforks and pickaxes only to find themselves on the receiving end of all those Obama-Era-AR15s.

Might suit them better if the snipers shooting ability is any indication. Just kidding they were very lucky and it makes me wonder how long he had had the rifle.
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..

CBS Blames Trump for Congressional Baseball Field Shooting

"And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

House Majority Whip Steve Scalise’s (R-La.) office received pizzas Wednesday from House Minority Whip Steny Hoyer’s (D-Md.) staff after the GOP leader was injured in a shooting at a congressional baseball practice earlier in the day.

Staffers for the Democratic whip were seen carrying several boxes of pizza to Scalise's office.
    http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/...alise-staffers

Scalise was a sponsor of some recent anti pedo legislation, imagine dems sending pizza to his office.

podestamolesta.jpg
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    House Majority Whip Steve Scalise’s (R-La.) office received pizzas Wednesday from House Minority Whip Steny Hoyer’s (D-Md.) staff after the GOP leader was injured in a shooting at a congressional baseball practice earlier in the day.

Staffers for the Democratic whip were seen carrying several boxes of pizza to Scalise's office.

Scalise was a sponsor of some recent anti pedo legislation, imagine dems sending pizza to his office.
    I wonder if the pizzas came from Comet Ping Pong?
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    I wonder if the pizzas came from Comet Ping Pong?
    Wouldn't surprise me in the slightest.

How much do you guys want to bet that this special privilege bill gets a vote on the House floor but National Reciprocity never makes it out of committee? It's time to call your Congress members, and let them know that if they want concealed carry rights so badly, then they can simply vote for National Reciprocity. Fuck this bill!

Guns Network Contributor 04/2013 El Laton Caliente's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post
    How much do you guys want to bet that this special privilege bill gets a vote on the House floor but National Reciprocity never makes it out of committee? It's time to call your Congress members, and let them know that if they want concealed carry rights so badly, then they can simply vote for National Reciprocity. Fuck this bill!

Congress can make Washington DC Reciprocal, but the Constitution does not give them the authority to force National Reciprocity on States that don't want it... But then again much of what has been done by the Federal Government is not really constitutional.
    We found out what "dealing" with progressive lefties is all about. Our side gives up something, they give up nothing and the progressives come back in a month or a year and want us to give up more... rinse and repeat...

Nebraska Democrat Phil Montag glad Republican Senator Scalise was shot; wish he was dead

Nebraska Democrat Phil Montag glad Republican Senator Scalise was shot; wish he was dead

A true Dimocrat.

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Freedom isn't free.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Just to let everyone know, he got canned.

And his excuse was that what he said was taken out of context. It's hard to take, “I wish he was f—–g dead.” out of context....

https://www.yahoo.com/tv/democratic-...162711882.html

Freedom isn't free.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123