Thread: So we shot down a Syrian Su22.

So we shot down a Syrian Su22.

US-led coalition’s downing of Syrian plane ‘act of aggression’ & ‘support for terrorists’ – Moscow
    https://www.rt.com/news/393009-syria...ng-aggression/

Russian Missile Defense to Track US-Led Coalition Aircraft in Syria - MoD
    https://sputniknews.com/middleeast/2...ction-channel/

Russia to treat US jets in Syria as 'targets' after America guns down first regime warplane
    http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a7797101.html

US pilots will defend themselves as Russia threatens aircraft over Syria, Pentagon says
    http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/us...rticle/2626381

I'm sure this will blow over.
    Last edited by 5.56NATO; 06-19-2017 at 01:33 PM.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

Yeah I keep looking for something in that region to happen to make me feel optimistic. This ain't it.

Why are we in Syria? Is this another case of defending our "freedom" as our government usually tells us? Maybe can can have an Operation Syrian Freedom.

Quote Originally Posted by jet3534 View Post
    Why are we in Syria? Is this another case of defending our "freedom" as our government usually tells us? Maybe can can have an Operation Syrian Freedom.
    If Syria falls, the ISIS will have a country to be their base of operations for world wide attacks. ISIS is having their asses kicked in Iraq and elsewhere so even though they control a lot of real estate, they're too busy trying to stay alive to plan or mount an attack on the rest of us at home.

We can't just ignore them any more. We did that under Clinton and the fuckers killed 3000 Americans on 9/11.

Quote Originally Posted by tank_monkey View Post
    If Syria falls, the ISIS will have a country to be their base of operations for world wide attacks. ISIS is having their asses kicked in Iraq and elsewhere so even though they control a lot of real estate, they're too busy trying to stay alive to plan or mount an attack on the rest of us at home.

We can't just ignore them any more. We did that under Clinton and the fuckers killed 3000 Americans on 9/11.
    I must be missing something. The Russians seem to be fighting ISIS. We on the other hand seem to be helping groups (so called national coalition) who want to overthrow the anti-ISIS Assad regime.

I must be missing something. The Russians seem to be fighting ISIS. We on the other hand seem to be helping groups (so called national coalition) who want to overthrow the anti-ISIS Assad regime.
    From what I've come to understand, the cia/mossad/nwo fund and train isis via several fronts; Turkey, Israel, Saudis, Jordan, gulf states, mccain, etc rinos/dems. The cia uses US mil to drop supplies to isis and even train them while the dod overtly arms, funds, and trains its moderate isis (aka Syrian rebels). That the cia/mossad isis fights the dod moderate isis is just part of the plan, a plan that might include world war three and a global totalitarian police state rising from its ashes.

The plan is to replace Assad with someone they control as Assad is blocking a gas pipeline wallstreet/nwo wants built as well as not having a Rothschild central bank. Once Assad is gone, Syria will get the pipeline and central bank that satan wants it to have. Also note that North Korea and Iran are the other countries left in the world that don't enjoy the benefit of a Rothschild central bank.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    From what I've come to understand, the cia/mossad/nwo fund and train isis via several fronts; Turkey, Israel, Saudis, Jordan, gulf states, mccain, etc rinos/dems. The cia uses US mil to drop supplies to isis and even train them while the dod overtly arms, funds, and trains its moderate isis (aka Syrian rebels). That the cia/mossad isis fights the dod moderate isis is just part of the plan, a plan that might include world war three and a global totalitarian police state rising from its ashes.

The plan is to replace Assad with someone they control as Assad is blocking a gas pipeline wallstreet/nwo wants built as well as not having a Rothschild central bank. Once Assad is gone, Syria will get the pipeline and central bank that satan wants it to have. Also note that North Korea and Iran are the other countries left in the world that don't enjoy the benefit of a Rothschild central bank.
    One thing we can be sure of and that is our middle east policy is vetted if not dictated by Israel. The interests of Israel will always take precedence over the interests of the average American. It should always be remembered that they are the largest cumulative recipient of U.S. foreign aid/welfare since WWII. Where is our ROI for the money spent?

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

We seem to always want to topple a tyrant who is secular for one that is an Islamic crazy....

One thing we can be sure of and that is our middle east policy is vetted if not dictated by Israel. The interests of Israel will always take precedence over the interests of the average American. It should always be remembered that they are the largest cumulative recipient of U.S. foreign aid/welfare since WWII. Where is our ROI for the money spent?
    Why.... you can't say that! It makes you a Nazi. A Hitler lover. A terrorist sympathizer.

Are you really telling me that you are unhappy with Israel running our show?

Are you really telling me that, as an American, you do not place Israel above all else?

Are you saying that you DON'T like the fact that Israel gets $3.1 billion per year of our tax dollars?

Does it bother you that Israel is not happy with this amount and wants $5 billion?

What is WRONG WITH YOU? NAZI!

Talking about ROI... we would be better off buying less Middle East oil and burning dollar bills for fuel. At least then we would get SOMETHING out of that $3.1 billion........
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Contributor 02/2014 FunkyPertwee's Avatar

The (((deep state))) is doing everything it can to bring us into a war so they can shift the blame for the coming economic collapse away from themselves and onto Trump.
    "I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"