Thread: The Elite Can't Wait, The Event Is Now Being Pushed

Contributor 02/2014 FunkyPertwee's Avatar

The Elite Can't Wait, The Event Is Now Being Pushed

Shit is getting real. don't let the (((deep state))) fool you.

They want to force Trump to go to war for them. Don't let them trick you into being their pawns in this endeavor.

"Trump's lawyer says he was never under investigation and is not now. Saudi is moving closer to Russia making deals on natural gas, Qatar will be trading natural gas bypassing the dollar and the euro. NATO is holding drills in the Baltic states to defend against a Russian invasion. McCain wants the strategy for Afghanistan, he is worried that everything the neocons have worked for will disappear. The deep state shoots down a Syrian aircraft in their own country. Russia says they will now track all US planes, Russia has cut off communications for now. The Syrian jet took off and 15 minutes later a US jet fired upon it and downed it. This was to provoke Syria and Russia into doing something. The Pentagon says that US pilots will defend themselves but will only attack the IS. The White House stated they will keep communications open with Russia. The WSJ admits that Israel and the other middle eastern countries have been supporting the terrorists in Syria."
    Last edited by FunkyPertwee; 06-21-2017 at 03:26 AM.
    "I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

Sadly, this sounds about right.

Shame we can't have a pool on what the trigger is for the dam holding back all the sewage.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    Shame we can't have a pool on what the trigger is for the dam holding back all the sewage.

I bet the deep state does an EMP over part of the country and blames NK. They'll do it to cover up the crimes of the (((bankers))) and to kill off a lot of K selected white males (R/K selection theory).
    "I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"

The unmasking records have been moved to Obama's library, hidden from the public. The public has been brainwashed into thinking the government can protect them from terrorist attacks even though the attacks are from the government. McCain does not like the person Trump chose because he does not support lethal weapons into Ukraine. The US flew and turned into a Russia Su-27 and the US is using this to show how aggressive Russia is. The US shot down a Syrian drone. The US deep state is now setting up and getting ready to split up Syria, bases have been established the deep state is protecting their territory. The push to split Syria could spark a world wide disaster.