Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Opinion on Transgender kids?

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

I think Jet nailed it. There is way too much of this going around. There has to be something in our water or food.

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

As I said before, it's a mental illness. I try hard to accept it, but it's bizarre and not normal.

Forum Administrator Schuetzenman's Avatar

Crazy M-Fer's abound.

Mental illness perpetuated by parents who are also obviously mentally challenged.

Problem is we have mental deficient people who want to indulge and coddle these obviously mental rejects who should have been aborted to begin with.

Quote Originally Posted by Full Otto View Post
    I would NOT allow my kids to sit and listen to that thing read books.
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Yeah no shit, but those "mommy's" seem to be all into it
    I don't find it near as wonderful as they seem to
    For peace of mind, resign as general manager of the universe

Quote Originally Posted by 1 Patriot-of-many View Post
    As I said before, it's a mental illness. I try hard to accept it, but it's bizarre and not normal.
    I do not accept it, just as I do not except homosexuals. While I keep my opinion to myself
    if you flaunt yours I will give you mine. I have family members that are homosexual and also know
    other people that are but they do not crusade their agenda. They are just doing what they want
    and I am cool with that just as long as I am afforded the same considerations.....
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..

Quote Originally Posted by Krupski View Post
    I would NOT allow my kids to sit and listen to that thing read books.
    Is the thing wearing painted bubble wrap?
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..

Quote Originally Posted by 1 Patriot-of-many View Post
    I had three daughters. I suddenly found out my wife had been taking our youngest to be evaluated since she was about 17 on the daughters request. Our youngest never played with dolls or any of the traditional girls toys, wanted to hangout and play 1rst person shooters coop with me and friends. Loved to go shooting ect. My kid is an introvert so I know it isn't about attention, it just is. Is it a mental disorder? I absolutely believe it is. IIRC even John Hopkins stopped doing the gender swapping stuff. There was an article the top doctor there had indicated it was a mental disorder and could be reversed. Frankly I was really shocked when I found out and still the situation wierds me out. My daughter is shooting testosterone and frankly has more hair than I do now. I'll be damned if I'm paying for the surgical aspect. I told her/him join the army, I hear they are paying for the crazy shit(not in so many words) I understand this disphoria has a high incidence of suicide so I try not to rock the boot and love my kid best I can. Names been changed in court, the whole nine yards except for the surgery. Most of you guys know I'm a pretty Conservative guy so you can imagine how tough it is just to accept the situation I feel couldve been corrected. 18 now, theres nothing I could do if I wanted to. Just a completely bizarre situation from the get go and I have to take a bite of the shit sandwich.
    1 Pat,

I was meaning to say something the other day, but thanks for sharing your story.
    Sometimes life absolutely sucks as a parent in this messed up day we live in.

It takes a toll on the parent watching this craziness affect their kids.

Many years ago, one of my bio textbooks had story this woman in Europe who had all kinds of medical problems. When the doctors finally examined her thoroughly, they discovered to their amazement that this "woman" was actually a male with a condition where the testes, scrotum, and penis had failed to descend. The doctors were able to surgically correct this problem and this "woman" lived the rest of "her" life as a man. I don't remember how they missed the absence of a vagina when this child was born but the lack of an exposed penis may have misled them. The child was raised as a female until puberty when the hormone-caused problems developed. This led to the exams that discovered the root of the problem.
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Quote Originally Posted by rktman View Post
    1 Pat,

I was meaning to say something the other day, but thanks for sharing your story.
    Sometimes life absolutely sucks as a parent in this messed up day we live in.

It takes a toll on the parent watching this craziness affect their kids.
    Thank you Sir.. Yeah it's all fucked up, My oldest is the biggest libtard too. You can imagine the arguments we've had....Two of 3 have been drinking some strange water apparently. The other is somewhat normal, I don't know are vegans normal? LOL Oh well, you deal with the cards you're dealt.

Quote Originally Posted by JTHunter View Post
    Many years ago, one of my bio textbooks had story this woman in Europe who had all kinds of medical problems. When the doctors finally examined her thoroughly, they discovered to their amazement that this "woman" was actually a male with a condition where the testes, scrotum, and penis had failed to descend. The doctors were able to surgically correct this problem and this "woman" lived the rest of "her" life as a man. I don't remember how they missed the absence of a vagina when this child was born but the lack of an exposed penis may have misled them. The child was raised as a female until puberty when the hormone-caused problems developed. This led to the exams that discovered the root of the problem.
    That's pretty rare so it doesn't account for the ones like mine. If you need to take shots and have surgery to cut off your breasts and install a penis, it's a mental illness, and vice versa.

Quote Originally Posted by Schuetzenman View Post
    Crazy M-Fer's abound.
    https://pjmedia.com/parenting/demoni...ublic-library/
    In what can only be described as an ironic venue, a demonic killer clown in drag was hired to read stories to preschoolers at the Michelle Obama Public Library in Long Beach, California.
    "Hired", that means they paid him for this shit
    He goes way past dressing like a woman

PRAISE KEK
    FATHER OF CHAOS
    BRINGER OF DAY
    IN THY WEBBED HANDS WE PLACE OUR FAITH
    SHADILAY, SHADILAY!

A few more for the roof top express

https://stream.org/sex-ed-and-stalin...-school-board/
    But last Thursday I saw something worse. I went to the sex-education committee meeting of the Fairfax County School Board. I have never seen anything as shocking.

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    A girl gets bullied in school by a bunch of guys and with no females coming to her aid, she decided it's easier to be a guy since to get to bully others, or at least in our society, the male still has the power? Even with the feminist movement, most guys are still physically stronger than most gals.

Parents who are so into themselves that when they happen to have a child, the child is treated worse than a pet causing the child to do things just to get attention? In fact the pets get more attention than the poor child.

The above describes one of my relatives, and watching them and not being able to say anything really hurt, and now their girl is a guy, or at least she calls herself a himself. It hurts knowing that I told them many times that she needed attention, but was told they knew what they were doing.

I guess I didn't know what I was saying, after all I get to call my daughter "Doctor" and their child is lucky to get a job at wallyworld.

This one just irks the s**t out of me whenever it comes on the news

chuck that one off too.

Superman shirts for everyone!
    PRAISE KEK
    FATHER OF CHAOS
    BRINGER OF DAY
    IN THY WEBBED HANDS WE PLACE OUR FAITH
    SHADILAY, SHADILAY!

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2015 mrkalashnikov's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Full Otto View Post
    This one just irks the s**t out of me whenever it comes on the news

This mentally-ill freak would have not survived two days in my HS back in the 70's. After the guys got done kicking his ass some of the male teachers & coaches would have finished the job.
    Nietzsche: From life's school of war: what does not kill me makes me stronger.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast