Thread: Romanian illegal immigrants defecating in public

Romanian illegal immigrants defecating in public

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...ickens-public/

A group of reportedly undocumented Romanian immigrants have caused controversy for residents in a Pennsylvania town, who say their new neighbors are defecating on the streets and publicly beheading chickens.
    “What I’ve seen is men and children — never usually the women — the men and the children dropping their pants in the middle of the street, defecating, pulling their pants up and going on their way,” resident Dawne Roberts told Pittsburgh’s Action 4 News.

Another resident reported littering and rampant speeding. Now, more than 600 California, Pa, residents have signed a petition demanding that the Romanian immigrants cease their destructive behavior.

Town official and borough administrator Dr. Richard Martin said the immigrants were relocated to his town, without warning, by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) as part of a program called Alternative to Detention.

The program, Dr. Martin said, requires that town residents must participate in an orientation “about who these folks (the Romanian immigrants) are, why they’re here, Basically, we need to come together as a community and work through the issues.”

Another town resident stress that their concern and frustration has nothing to do with race and everything to do with safety.

“Race, origin, that doesn’t matter,” one resident told local reporters. “We’re concerned about the safety of our town and our residents.”

Some of the Romanian immigrants said they enjoy living in the small town and said he has been treated well by his new neighbors.

“People here have been nice to us,” the man told the Pittsburg Post-Gazette. “We say ‘Hello, good morning,’ and they tell the same back to us.”

I wonder if they say "hello," to each other before or after they shit in the street? Maybe it's the way Romanians greet each other back home.

I know a number of Romanians and they are good people. This sound like gypsies to me who call themselves roma. The Romanians think they are scum. A friend told me Romania have then public housing and they let their animals (not dogs and cats) live and shit in the houses while they lived in their cars or trailers.

These newcomers will give the local leos something to do.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post
    http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...ickens-public/

Town official and borough administrator Dr. Richard Martin said the immigrants were relocated to his town, without warning, by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) as part of a program called Alternative to Detention.
    That, right there, should have sent up red flags everywhere. If they are in need of detention, then detain their asses. Don't relocate them to a small, rural town and let them run rampant.

This has all the signatures of obama.

(p.s. IF they are all undocumented, then if they were to slowly "disappear," would they be missed?.......)
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Quote Originally Posted by NAPOTS View Post
    I know a number of Romanians and they are good people. This sound like gypsies to me who call themselves roma. The Romanians think they are scum. A friend told me Romania have then public housing and they let their animals (not dogs and cats) live and shit in the houses while they lived in their cars or trailers.
    This is what I thought as well; they're most likely Romas/Gypsies who are technically "Romanian," nationals. They're like an infestation in Europe, and are almost universally hated by the Slovaks as well.

While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

I was expecting them to be muslims. This sounds like muslim behavior.

Quote Originally Posted by Altarboy View Post
    I was expecting them to be muslims. This sounds like muslim behavior.
    Well, I read that the Gypies are of "Indian descent," and India has a lot of muslims so they're closely related racially speaking I guess.

Contributor 02/2014 FunkyPertwee's Avatar

Romanians are good folks. Romas are scum.
    "I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"

Good thought Ali !!
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

a few years ago France (I think) was having a lot of problems with gypsies from Romania. The Romanians I know were laughing because when they joined they EU they were accused of being racist against the gypsies by the rest of the EU. Now everyone can see that they are human garbage.

They should have been relocated to Philadelphia. They would have been right at home.
    The folks in those rural areas will know how to deal with the problem quickly. And it won't turn out well for the Gypsies.
    Don't Let the Bastards wear you down. Gen Joseph "Vinager Joe" Stillwell.

"And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post
    Well, I read that the Gypies are of "Indian descent," and India has a lot of muslims so they're closely related racially speaking I guess.
    Gypsies originally came from Northern India back in the 8th and 10th centuries A.D. but since then they've bred in to the local population and look more like dark haired Europeans. Gypsies are NOT Muslims. Gypsies in Romania are just like "Pikeys" everywhere else. Nomadic bands of transients who steal and squat and don't call anywhere in particular, their 'homeland'.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2015 mrkalashnikov's Avatar

100% dead-on. There's a restaurant in my town staffed by some Romanian women...they all look like models, are very friendly, & very anti-muslim to boot. Roma gypsies are a plague to whatever country they roost in, though.
    Nietzsche: From life's school of war: what does not kill me makes me stronger.