Thread: GOP Spending Panel Invites Illegals to Get Government Jobs

GOP Spending Panel Invites Illegals to Get Government Jobs

The GOP-majority House Committee on Appropriations approved a spending bill early Friday morning which allows young illegal immigrants to win jobs in President Donald Trump’s agencies or in government-owned workplaces.

The legislation shows the Democrats’ determination to open doors and opportunities for illegals, even as opportunities for Americans and their children are being choked by cheap-labor immigration, automation, and international outsourcing. The late-night decision was made by a voice vote — so shielding the pro-amnesty Republicans from public criticism.
    http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...vernment-jobs/

ffs
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

"Illegal" is the new "black."
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

Ugh. Is there no common sense left in the world?

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

Fucking GOP. Total power and they fuck us the ass. Thanks for electing us suckers. Fuckers know us gun owners have no other place to go.

This is yet another example of why the Republican party sucks. They just suck less than the Dims. Here is my prediction regarding the Republicans. They are going to let the nationwide CCW reciprocity bill (HR 38) die in committee. Tell me i am wrong.

I contacted my rep a couple of weeks ago on this and I am still waiting for a reply.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

McCain is one of the top leaders (if not the top leader) of this and other, Republican deal breakers. He's a Dimocrat in everything but his Party.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

Quote Originally Posted by jet3534 View Post
    This is yet another example of why the Republican party sucks. They just suck less than the Dims. Here is my prediction regarding the Republicans. They are going to let the nationwide CCW reciprocity bill (HR 38) die in committee. Tell me i am wrong.

I contacted my rep a couple of weeks ago on this and I am still waiting for a reply.
    I would say that's 100% accurate. They throw us a little bone now and then to pretend they're different than the Craps. They shit on Real Libertarian Republicans like Ron Paul who introduced meaningful repeal of gun laws every session with one or two consponsers. I'm reaching the fed up point again. They moaned and groaned when they didn't have the House, then they moaned and groaned they didn't have the senate, WE CANT DO ANYTHING WITHOUT THE PRESIDENCY. Now they own all 3 and they shit in our face.

Fuckers can't even repeal Obamacare. It doesn't seem like the Republicans stand for anything or have much of a future. They have snatched defeat from the jaws of victory.

Quote Originally Posted by 1 Patriot-of-many View Post
    I would say that's 100% accurate. They throw us a little bone now and then to pretend they're different than the Craps. They shit on Real Libertarian Republicans like Ron Paul who introduced meaningful repeal of gun laws every session with one or two consponsers. I'm reaching the fed up point again. They moaned and groaned when they didn't have the House, then they moaned and groaned they didn't have the senate, WE CANT DO ANYTHING WITHOUT THE PRESIDENCY. Now they own all 3 and they shit in our face.
    When 0bama was impotus and the dems had their way, reps in congress caved and let them do whatever they want. Now that rinos have potus and both houses, the dems hold them back from enacting any constitutional measures and repealing 0bamneycare and keeping terrorists out of the country. Funny how that works out.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

This is one of the reasons I hate the GOP; they don't give a fuck about their base. The Democrats on the other hand ALWAYS deliver for their base!

Meanwhile, rinos support jihad;

Republican Sen. Jeff Flake comes to the defense of Muslim Democrat hoping to unseat him
    https://www.yahoo.com/gma/gop-sen-je...opstories.html

Every election the voters get hosed, I think anything short of a armed revolution it will only get worse until this country no longer exist as founded.

There is one more thing I'd like to add about this spending bill. I hear a lot of Congressmen talk about these "Dreamers," and how they deserve a shot at a normal life like every other American does. No one ever mentions anything about my dreams though! I'm an American citizen by birth, born to two other American citizens; and yet I am struggling to achieve my dreams. I've worked as a Federal contractor for over 5 years now, and I've been applying for multiple federal jobs in that time (with the hopes that my contractor experience will make me a desirable candidate), but I never had an interview for a single federal job. Yet these assholes in Congress want to give illegals the same opportunity to apply for the same federal jobs that I am!

Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post
    There is one more thing I'd like to add about this spending bill. I hear a lot of Congressmen talk about these "Dreamers," and how they deserve a shot at a normal life like every other American does. No one ever mentions anything about my dreams though! I'm an American citizen by birth, born to two other American citizens; and yet I am struggling to achieve my dreams. I've worked as a Federal contractor for over 5 years now, and I've been applying for multiple federal jobs in that time (with the hopes that my contractor experience will make me a desirable candidate), but I never had an interview for a single federal job. Yet these assholes in Congress want to give illegals the same opportunity to apply for the same federal jobs that I am!
    How is responsible for the Federal contracting, the corruption that goes with it, and the tripling of Government program budgets? It is none other than the great Republican hero Ronnie Reagan and his asshole OMB director David Stockman. Anyone who has spent a few decades living around Washington DC can knows that the McMansion sprawl started after Reagan.
    Last edited by jet3534; 07-28-2017 at 07:45 PM.