Thread: Do you think. ..

Do you think. ..

LAGC, colluded with the Russians? I thought he was Banned a few years back. But now is here. Defending CNN.
    Don't Let the Bastards wear you down. Gen Joseph "Vinager Joe" Stillwell.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nashorn View Post
    LAGC, colluded with the Russians? I thought he was Banned a few years back. But now is here. Defending CNN.
    I think he's a DNC plant and is being funded by Soros. His primary goals are to defend CNN, the NYT, Globull Warming, the ACLU, Black Lies Matter, to support Hitlary and Bernie, and to slam Trump whenever he can.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

I also read in the New York Times he is Hillary 's secret lover. That's what Seth Rich was going to squeal about.

Oh you guys...

Ask yourselves this: if it came out that Hillary's team had colluded with agents of a foreign power to try to dig up dirt on her political opponent, had dozens of unsanctioned meetings with foreign agents and just conveniently "forgot" to mention that on State Department disclosure forms, her organization had deep business ties and vested interests in wanting political favors from certain foreign government, etc. etc. -- would you be brushing it off as "fake news" as well?

There's no denying Hillary was corrupt as hell, but to act like The Donald (and immediate fam) are some sort of pure and innocent cherubs, with their "business dealings" being unfairly reported on by the media... well... I have a bridge to sell you...
    "That tyranny has all the vices both of democracy and oligarchy is evident. As of oligarchy so of tyranny, the end is wealth; (for by wealth only can the tyrant maintain either his guard or his luxury). Both mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms." -- Aristotle, Book V, 350 B.C.E

Quote Originally Posted by LAGC View Post
    Oh you guys...

Ask yourselves this: if it came out that Hillary's team had colluded with agents of a foreign power to try to dig up dirt on her political opponent, had dozens of unsanctioned meetings with foreign agents and just conveniently "forgot" to mention that on State Department disclosure forms, her organization had deep business ties and vested interests in wanting political favors from certain foreign government, etc. etc. -- would you be brushing it off as "fake news" as well?

There's no denying Hillary was corrupt as hell, but to act like The Donald (and immediate fam) are some sort of pure and innocent cherubs, with their "business dealings" being unfairly reported on by the media... well... I have a bridge to sell you...
    Everything you mentioned in the first paragraph about Hitlary is true, so it can't be fake news. You forgot about Benghazi and selling influence to ME countries and cheating Haiti out of millions of dollars to line her bank account.

Does that bridge have a title of ownership? Is it a clear title? Is it's construction up-to-date? Does it pass present zoning regulations? When was it last maintained? What body of water does it cross? Is it a toll bridge? If it's toll, does the revenue it generates cover its operating/maintenance costs? Is its original loan paid off? What is the life expectancy of this bridge? If in NJ or NY, are there any mafia connections associated with this bridge? What does its insurance policy cover? Are there any pending lawsuits against the owner of this bridge? What are you asking for it, and why are you selling it?

I'm more than a little suspicious of this deal because if it were a real money-maker, you wouldn't be selling it.
    Last edited by alismith; 07-17-2017 at 07:51 AM.

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Freedom isn't free.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

George C. Parker (1860–1936) was an American con man. He made his living conducting illegal sales of property he did not own, often New York's public landmarks, to unwary immigrants. The Brooklyn Bridge was the subject of several of his transactions, predicated on the notion of the buyer controlling access to the bridge. Police removed several of his victims from the bridge as they tried to erect toll booths.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_C._Parker

His methods have passed into popular culture, giving rise to phrases such as "and if you believe that, I have a bridge to sell you" ...
    "That tyranny has all the vices both of democracy and oligarchy is evident. As of oligarchy so of tyranny, the end is wealth; (for by wealth only can the tyrant maintain either his guard or his luxury). Both mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms." -- Aristotle, Book V, 350 B.C.E

"And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post

Freedom isn't free.

How do you explain coming back after being permanently being banned. Putin and the Russians met with Krupski and the Nazi underground to put you back in buisness. As a MOLE to destroy liberty and promote the Dirty Sanchez �� in the name of Bernie Sanders.

Quote Originally Posted by Nashorn View Post
    How do you explain coming back after being permanently being banned. Putin and the Russians met with Krupski and the Nazi underground to put you back in buisness. As a MOLE to destroy liberty and promote the Dirty Sanchez �� in the name of Bernie Sanders.
    He didn't receive a permanent ban. It was either a one, or two, year ban, but it wasn't permanent.

Freedom isn't free.

Thanks for clearing that up. Putin got it lifted through his New York connection.
    Last edited by Nashorn; 07-17-2017 at 06:34 PM.

Yeah I am still wondering about that.
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..

Quote Originally Posted by LAGC View Post
    Oh you guys...

If they can come up with real dirt on trump or his subs then show it. Otherwise, no one is talking about killary selling uranium to Russia via comey and pedosta and pocketing the proceeds in her pay for play charity klinton foundation. And pedosta having a business partnership with some Russian company, the proceeds from wich went into his wife's or daughter's name.

Also, and this one bothers me most and no one mentions it in the fabrication media aka cnn, nbc, cbs, abc, msnbc, Mike Flynn was an unregistered agent for the islamic paradise of Turkey. His company lobbied for Erdogan, who is busy turning Turkey into Iran. I'm much more inclined to feel support someone who has business ties to Russia than with an ayatolla.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Team GunsNet Silver 03/2014 sevlex's Avatar

Speaking of the Russians, I am reading that they want their $500,000 back from BillyBob's speech. Apparently it was intended for future benefits to be delivered.....that will never happen now.

The Clintons better watch out for that polonium tea.
    Telling the truth is treason in an empire of lies.

WWG1WGA

Nothing good ever comes from a pinched sphincter

The klintons wrote the book on foreign meddling in US elections;
    "Despite still no evidence of collusion between President Donald Trump or his campaign and Russians in the 2016 election, one of the most serious cases of foreign intervention in a U.S. election actually occurred on behalf of the Clintons.

Not for Hillary Rodham Clinton, the failed 2016 Democratic presidential nominee, but Bill Clinton–her husband, and the former U.S. president. The mention of the name James Riady recalls what is easily the most serious case of foreign meddling in American politics, something that linked Clinton himself right into the mess connecting him shoulders-deep to Chinese Communists.

Riady is an Indonesian billionaire with deep connection to China’s Communist Party and who sought to normalize relations with Vietnam was almost single-handedly responsible for the Clinton family’s most significant financial boost in their political careers.

It was the mother of all foreign interference stories and always lurking in the shadows was the hand of the Communist government in China."
    http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...the-democrats/