Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Woman reports crime in progress, gets shot dead by Minneapolis police instead

Cop charged with murdering bride-to-be will argue self-defense
    The Minnesota cop charged with murdering an Australian bride-to-be — after she called 911 to report a possible assault — plans to plead not guilty at his trial next month. Ex-officer Mohamed Noor, 32, is expected to argue self-defense and reasonable force in his defenses, according to Minnesota Public Radio News.
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/819e305...murdering.html
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Why not? In his country this wouldn't even warrant a trial. Anyway, he has protected status, so he just might get away with it.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

Quote Originally Posted by LAGC View Post
    Now the police are putting out a statement saying that the woman "slapped" the squad car, which startled the cops:

http://www.startribune.com/bca-warra...car/436511073/

That's why they were justified in shooting her, apparently. Nothing to see here, move along...
    There was no they. The driver of the squad car sat there and had this muzzie shoot right in front of his face. That was in the original account by the way, They drove past her, and she caught up with the car and hit it to get their attention.
    Last edited by 1 Patriot-of-many; 04-28-2018 at 01:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    Why not? In his country this wouldn't even warrant a trial. Anyway, he has protected status, so he just might get away with it.
    Agreed if the trial is held in Minneapolis/St. Paul you can almost count on it. Libtard central, It only takes one muzzie on the jury too.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 1 Patriot-of-many View Post
    Agreed if the trial is held in Minneapolis/St. Paul you can almost count on it. Libtard central, It only takes one muzzie on the jury too.
    If his lawyer is good, he'll insist that the jury be comprised of his "peers" who will have to be muslim....
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Mohamed Noor became the first former Minnesota police officer found guilty of an on-duty murder Tuesday as a Hennepin County jury convicted him for the fatal shooting of Justine Ruszczyk Damond in 2017.
    Minnesota: First Somali Muslim On Minneapolis Police Force Convicted Of Murder

Jurors reached their verdict after about 10 hours of sequestered deliberations in a case that was closely watched nationwide and in Damond’s native Australia. They convicted Noor of third-degree murder and second-degree manslaughter but acquitted him of the most serious count — second-degree murder.

Noor, 33, sat expressionless with his hands clasped in front of him as the verdict was read in court just before 5 p.m. One juror hung his head while others sat calmly.
    https://thewashingtonstandard.com/mi...ted-of-murder/
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

I'm quite surprised 5.56Nato. Truly I'm shocked that he got convicted in this state. The guy was a crazy muzzy. He had past incidences like making a routine traffic stop and walking up to the car with his gun drawn and pointed at the drivers head. The twin cities are getting overrun with muzzies who hate this country and American citizens. Him even becoming and staying a lEO is the exact example of the ludicrous we need to have diversity for it's own sake crowd making bad decisions.
    Last edited by 1 Patriot-of-many; 05-05-2019 at 01:51 PM.

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

I wonder just how much time he will actually do.

Team GunsNet Bronze 07/2011 weevil's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Altarboy View Post
    I wonder just how much time he will actually do.

I'm betting not much if any.

Maybe a few months for show then when it all blows over slip him out the back door.
    Where are we going and why are we in this handbasket???

Quote Originally Posted by 1 Patriot-of-many View Post
    I'm quite surprised 5.56Nato. Truly I'm shocked that he got convicted in this state. The guy was a crazy muzzy. He had past incidences like making a routine traffic stop and walking up to the car with his gun drawn and pointed at the drivers head. The twin cities are getting overrun with muzzies who hate this country and American citizens. Him even becoming and staying a lEO is the exact example of the ludicrous we need to have diversity for it's own sake crowd making bad decisions.
    I was amazed and pleased as well. I suspect they might be trying to imply to mozlomz that US laws apply to them too.

I'm going to charitable and NOT ascribe motivations to the Somali Cop that I don't actually know. But ... even if it was an honest accident, there is a problem recruiting cops from a country where they're in mortal danger all the time. Being from a country where Somali warlords will gun you down for looking at them wrong, makes you hyper paranoid. Either way, it's a bad mix to put in persons who come from a country where they are in mortal danger all the time (for random reasons) and have them make constant contact with the public.

I ran into this years ago in Southern California with a cop who was from the Middle East. He was Christian, not a Muslim, but his entire outlook was skewed by the horrible neighborhoods he lived in. Thankfully he figured out that he was not cut out to be a cop in the U.S. and moved to a different job, but I wonder how such guys pass the psyche evaluations. I wonder how hard it is to weed out guys who are just trigger happy because they're so skittish.

‘Keep Your Mouth Shut’: Video Of Shocking Moment Fellow Cops Tell Somali Cop Mohamed Noor To Be Quiet After Murdering Justine Damond
    Pretty damning, I’d say. It hardly fosters confidence in the police. Corrupt. Complicit. Criminal. Minneapolis police department his deeply compromised. Mohamed Noor shot and killed pajama clad, unarmed Justine Damon after she called in an alleged rape taking place behind her home. He was found guilty of murder and is now seeking to overturn that conviction. Newly released bodycam footage shows what happened after she was shot. For some odd reason, Mohamed Noor’s bodycam wasn’t on.
    https://thewashingtonstandard.com/ke...ustine-damond/

The former Minneapolis police officer who shot and killed an Australian woman when she approached his vehicle to report a possible sexual assault is asking the court for a sentence in which he would serve two weeks in prison each year.
    https://www.dailywire.com/news/48130...e-hank-berrien
    no

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    The former Minneapolis police officer who shot and killed an Australian woman when she approached his vehicle to report a possible sexual assault is asking the court for a sentence in which he would serve two weeks in prison each year.
    https://www.dailywire.com/news/48130...e-hank-berrien
    no
    You watch, our muslim girl beater attorney general in this state will arrange it.

Wouldn't surprise me, check this shit out;

Radical Dem Rep. Ilhan Omar Found Guilty of SIX Campaign Finance Violations – Ordered to Pay Fines
    U.S. Rep. Ilhan Omar must personally pay a $500 civil fine to the state for violating a campaign finance law, the Minnesota Campaign Finance and Public Disclosure Board ordered Thursday.
    In addition, Omar must reimburse her political campaign $3,469 for improperly used campaign funds, the board said in its decision.
    Five times, Omar’s campaign improperly paid hotel or travel expenses for Omar to attend out-of-state events in 2017, the board found. In other cases, the board found Omar’s campaign had paid for Omar’s immigration records and two years of tax returns without justifying their benefit to her campaign.
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...-to-pay-fines/

Investigation Into Ilhan Omar Reveals Alleged Fraudulent Tax Returns Linked to Marriage to Her Brother
    Things that make you go hmmm: Read this closely and keep in mind that @ilhanmn was legally married to Ahmed Elmi from 2009-2017 while also filing joint tax returns with Ahmed Hirsi in 2014 and 2015. Time to get federal IRS officials involved… pic.twitter.com/QERg3PoBZD
    — Michelle Malkin (@michellemalkin) June 6, 2019
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...t-tax-returns/

Amazing that guy is ag after the allegations and news coverage.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=885Z0X2I4pQ

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345