Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Woman reports crime in progress, gets shot dead by Minneapolis police instead

Team GunsNet Silver 03/2014 sevlex's Avatar

What's the story with the other cop? He was the driver who talked to the victim. The shooter reached across him to kill the woman! Nobody has said a word about this guy, no id, no description, nothing.
    Telling the truth is treason in an empire of lies.

WWG1WGA

Nothing good ever comes from a pinched sphincter

Quote Originally Posted by Krupski View Post
    Are you kidding? Cop will get off scot free. "Thorough investigation finds that the officer acted within departmental guidelines."

Nothing to see here. Move along, citizen.
    When I said it looked bad, I meant it looks bad to EVERYONE who is looking at the case (which is most people in the US).

Whether or not he is punished, if he did something ridiculously wrong, is up to the dept.
    Last edited by tank_monkey; 07-18-2017 at 11:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sevlex View Post
    What's the story with the other cop? He was the driver who talked to the victim. The shooter reached across him to kill the woman! Nobody has said a word about this guy, no id, no description, nothing.

They're doing all they can to cover for this moslom murderer. The mayor has praised him publicly in the past, so it'll go down like when that 5yr old girl was molested by teen mosloms in idaho, the verdict was sealed..

That’s right, the woman pictured above was executed by Minneapolis police. She called 911 to report a crime. As she approach the police vehicle and said “I am the one that called you”, she was promptly shot by the officer who was in the passenger seat which means he had to reach across his partner in the driver’s seat to fire his gun. Justine Damon was unarmed when she was gunned down.
    http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/20...call-the-cops/
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

He's a Somali, They'll be all kinds of excuses not to prosecute. From here in MN sure doesn't look like a good shoot.

Team GunsNet Bronze 07/2011 T2K's Avatar

The partner is named here, and it says he was "stunned" that his partner, Noor, shot the woman.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.3334772

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

I hope the victim's family is launching a major, multi-million dollar lawsuit against that cop and the department. (It works for blacks....)

On a side note, it's a wonder the driver's eardrums weren't ruptured, with the gun so close to his ears, plus, firing inside a car.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Quote Originally Posted by Krupski View Post
    The victim's first (and last) mistake was calling the cops in the first place.

Whenever they show up, bad shit happens. It's plain stupid to WILLINGLY call them to your location.

Funny thing is, in my little area (a 1 square mile sized village that is 99.5% white), the cops are actually decent and don't harass people.

If someone is pulled over for speeding or other minor offense, and they live in the village, they are usually just told to "be more careful" and sent on their way without a ticket.

Those who don't live here get the ticket!

OUR cops I wouldn't mind calling if need be, but any others... I wouldn't piss on them to put them out if they were on fire (except for TEN-32... I'd piss on him to put him out)

(just messin with ya buddy)
    I live in a similar area as yourself, I knew the local cop from when I served in the Volunteer Fire Department. One night I was on my way home and one of my headlights was out, he pulled me over and recognized me; he told me to get it fixed and sent me on my way. The next town over though, those local cops are pricks and love writing up tickets for anything and everything. Don't get me wrong though, I still have respect for law enforcement; they're just like any other person. There are good ones, and there are bad ones.

Dave Bicking with Communities United Against Police Brutality says policy at minimum required Noor and his partner Matthew Harrity to activate their body cams after the shooting took place. The cams are on constant record and will retain the previous 30 seconds of an event once they are activated. Turning them on immediately after the shooting would have saved a recording of what happened.

Bicking says “it’s uncertain” whether the situation required the body cameras to be on before the shooting. “But it absolutely required them afterwards,” because deadly force was used.

The city’s posted body cam policy says, “If a situation changes to require activation, the officer shall immediately activate the BWC (Body Worn Camera) as soon as it is safe to do so.” Bicking says once Noor fired at Damond policy required that one if not both of the officers turn on their body cams.
    As far as a technical failure being responsible for no body cam video, it would be very unlikely for both officers’ body cams to fail at the same time. Bicking says Minneapolis has not posted data about body cam failures, but he says officers are required to check to make sure they are working at the beginning of each shift.

The state Bureau of Criminal Apprehension (BCA), which is doing the investigation into the shooting, says no dash cam video of the incident exists either. American Civil Liberties Union of Minnesota interim Executive Director Teresa Nelson called upon the BCA to release any audio recordings that may have been made by the squad car’s dash cam.
    http://theuptake.org/2017/07/17/mpls...e-watch-group/
    "That tyranny has all the vices both of democracy and oligarchy is evident. As of oligarchy so of tyranny, the end is wealth; (for by wealth only can the tyrant maintain either his guard or his luxury). Both mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms." -- Aristotle, Book V, 350 B.C.E

I know, maybe he will only get $4 million because she was a civilian. And yes. Oh Canada, Fuck Canada, I got my balls sucked in Canada. Sung to the tune of the Canadian anthem.
    As for the drivers eardrums, he can collect workman's compensation as it is work related. The shooter smelled bacon on her breath and recognized it as a threat, so he will be cleared.
    Last edited by Nashorn; 07-18-2017 at 05:09 PM.
    Don't Let the Bastards wear you down. Gen Joseph "Vinager Joe" Stillwell.

For the record, ALL of my COP friends thinks this shooting stinks to high hell. They all want to wait until the department says SOMETHING Official, but I haven't run into single LEO friend who does not think that this is a BAD SHOOT and the cop should be punished for it.....

Noor has been on the force 2 years has 3 citizen complaints, 2 still open the last in May. They were patrolling with their lights
    off and the guy fired 3 rounds past his partner through the door. And Noor said he is not going to talk to the state.

Hate crime!!!!!!!!!
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..

Quote Originally Posted by l921428x View Post
    Noor has been on the force 2 years has 3 citizen complaints, 2 still open the last in May. They were patrolling with their lights
    off and the guy fired 3 rounds past his partner through the door. And Noor said he is not going to talk to the state.

Hate crime!!!!!!!!!
    If he's not talking to the state, then that's a pretty clear indication to me that he fucked up. Hopefully he won't get off easy like this cop did as well, but I have a feeling that he will.

http://www.krcrtv.com/news/local/but...d-to/203119362

OROVILLE, Calif. - Ex-officer Patrick Feaster, who was convicted of involuntary manslaughter in October, was sentenced to 36 months probation and 180 days in Butte County Jail in court Friday.

At the start of the trial, Judge James F. Reilley said that recommendations from probation was 180 days in custody. He said that he was inclined to follow through with that, but would like to hear from a select few first.

Andrew Thomas, the father of the victim, spoke first.

"I still struggle everyday knowing that I'll never get to see him again and hear his voice. I'll never get to hug him and tell him I love him ever again," said Thomas. He continued "I feel that the penalty for this crime should be the maximum sentence set by law. "

Feaster was charged in the shooting death of DUI suspect Andrew Thomas in November 2015 and tried in October of 2016. Feaster's max sentencing could have been five years in jail.

The victim's sister, Cassandra Roller, said that she did not believe Thomas was driving because it was Darien's car and she never let anyone drive it and she never let Andrew drive drunk.

The defense called Dayle Carlson to the stand. He had prepared a pre-sentencing report at the request of the defense.

Carlson concluded in his report that Feaster was reacting to a situation and should not do time.

Ramsey asked specifically, what was the provocative action Carlson is referring to in his report when he states that Thomas was acting proactive. Carlson responded by saying it was the way Thomas tried to get out of the car.

Erin Feaster, Patrick Feaster's sister, was then called to the stand.

"He has done nothing but protect and serve the people he loves and the town of Paradise to the best of his ability" said Erin.

Erin also talked about having received death threats because of this trial and that she feels the weight of the guilt. She continued by saying that Patrick had lost his entire life that he had before this incident.

Feaster's dad also spoke.

Lawyers then began to make their case to the judge. Ramsey began by saying that, "the probation officer applied ordinary factors to an extraordinary case". Ramsey focused on the fact that Feaster was a police officer in which the public trusted not to kill.

"The trust between the police and the communities they serve is clearly a cornerstone of civilized society but unfortunately that trust has been robbed by a series of police shootings." Ramsey concluded.

Ramsey has asked for county prison for four years to be the punishment. The family also wants $10,000 from Feaster for medical and funeral costs.

The defense attorney Paul Goyette stands and says he wants Probation with no time.

"This is a highly unusual set of circumstances" he starts. He said that sending feaster to jail, "serves no purpose of justice."

Goyette talked about how his client, Feaster, has lost his entire career and deals with enormous grief. He said that Feaster is extremely remorseful. Before Ramsey started his rebuttal, Goyette said that Feaster would be in extreme danger while in jail and that society would not be better off with him being there.

Ramsey responded by saying, "This strikes at the core of how people believe that the law is equally administered. How people sometimes believe that there are two standards."

Both finished and the judge sentenced Feaster.

Patrick Feaster was given 36 months probation under general conditions and 180 days in Butte County Jail, and Feaster was ordered to begin serving his sentence immediately.

He was granted probation because he had no prior criminal record, the crime was committed because of unusual circumstances that are not likely to occur again, and because Feaster is truly remorseful.

The Court also imposed a fine of $850 in court fees and $10,000 in restitution for Thomas' family and several other fines. A debate broke out over the $10,000 restitution because it could override any prior settlements.

A representative from the Thomas family says a settlement has been taken care of by the City of Paradise and they want no further restitution from Feaster. Since the settlement has already been agreed upon, the judge orders will conflict.

Judge James F. Reilley said, "I order a $10,000 state restitution fund fine and I will reserve jurisdiction". He said that he wants the Thomas family to get as much as they deserve.

The proceedings were concluded around 10:42 a.m.

Here's a video of the actual incident for that case.

Harrity was interviewed by investigators Tuesday, but Noor declined to be interviewed, the DPS said. The Minnesota DPS Bureau of Criminal Apprehension cannot compel Noor to testify, and Noor's attorney did not provide clarification on when, if ever, an interview will take place.
    https://www.yahoo.com/gma/minneapoli...opstories.html

Only two of the complaints against him are still open, while the third was recently closed without discipline, according to the Office of Police Conduct Review. Noor, who was recently put on administrative leave after he shot 40-year-old Justine Damond, is also currently tangled in a legal battle following an incident back in May that resulted in a woman filing a lawsuit against the officer, citing charges of false imprisonment, assault and battery.
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/mohamed-n...142550367.html
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Team GunsNetwork PLATINUM 10/2012 rci2950's Avatar

Cop is a black muslim. Victim is a white christian. It will disappear off the radar soon.
    Last edited by rci2950; 07-19-2017 at 12:58 PM.
    Gunsnet member since 2002
    Salt Water Cowboy - Dolphin 38

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    Harrity was interviewed by investigators Tuesday, but Noor declined to be interviewed, the DPS said. The Minnesota DPS Bureau of Criminal Apprehension cannot compel Noor to testify, and Noor's attorney did not provide clarification on when, if ever, an interview will take place.
    https://www.yahoo.com/gma/minneapoli...opstories.html

Only two of the complaints against him are still open, while the third was recently closed without discipline, according to the Office of Police Conduct Review. Noor, who was recently put on administrative leave after he shot 40-year-old Justine Damond, is also currently tangled in a legal battle following an incident back in May that resulted in a woman filing a lawsuit against the officer, citing charges of false imprisonment, assault and battery.
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/mohamed-n...142550367.html
    I wonder if anyone in the upper management of the PD is wondering if none of this would have happened if they hadn't gone out of their way to embrace PC....
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    I wonder if anyone in the upper management of the PD is wondering if none of this would have happened if they hadn't gone out of their way to embrace PC....
    Minne, like Deerborn, have gone out of their way to embrace jihadists.

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

She was holding a cellphone. Both cops reported hearing a loud noise. The cop will walk.

The driver was stunned by what happened, I'd bet he isn't going to pull any punches. The shooter is protected class and refuses to be interviewed so who knows if this POS pussy Muslim is going to get prosecuted.

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    Minne, like Deerborn, have gone out of their way to embrace jihadists.
    That's a fact. I live in the most conservative district in the state even my supposed conservative Rep. Emmer is a muzzie lover bent on importing as many as possible.......I will never figure that out....Why would a politician be bent on importing JIHADIS, they won't even vote for him. Frankly I consider it treason.

Team GunsNetwork PLATINUM 10/2012 rci2950's Avatar

So word is starting to trickle out that this woman was a crazy SJW. She was apparently part of the "Feminist/gay/progressive/anti gun/pro abortion/Trump hating community" although she is not even American she was in your country protesting it. There is definitely more to this story then we are being told.

http://82.221.129.208/baaasepagez7.html

http://boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/1...ew-information
    Last edited by rci2950; 07-21-2017 at 10:40 AM.
    Gunsnet member since 2002
    Salt Water Cowboy - Dolphin 38

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast