Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Woman reports crime in progress, gets shot dead by Minneapolis police instead

from the 4chan link;

"some SHOCKING new information has been discovered about Justine Damond, the australian woman that got shot and killed by the Somali police officer in Minneapolis:

Jim Stone, the freelance journalist, has dug up some info on Justine.

-She was a feminist activist who took part in antifa-related violent rallies.
    -She was reported to have used her "I hate all men" activism against the local Somali community.
    -She was a known false accuser.
    -Locals in her community despised her (for everything that was mentioned before in this post).

Jim Stone concluded that Justine used her "I hate all men" activism to affect the local Somali community, and that she may have been one of the complainants against that cop.

So there you have it, guys. Justine was a radical SJW feminist type. She was also anti-gun and spoke out against the 2nd Amendment, saying guns should be banned in America.

The HERO cop who blasted her ass should be given a medal of honor! He removed one less feminist SJW from our world! Just see the following video, "Liberals are Turning the West into a 3rd World Hellhole":

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKhftL8ZKcs [Embed]

NEW INFO: Turns out the Somali cop was going thru a rough divorce so he was just another VICTIM of the anti-male American divorce system. He was probably already on edge because of the divorce and the screaming feminist SJW Justine just triggered him and sent him over the edge and he shot her without even thinking."

Fuck him and his divorce.
    Hero cop? Seriously?
    The guy who wrote this must be a jihad apologist.
    Last edited by 5.56NATO; 07-21-2017 at 10:53 AM.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post
    If he's not talking to the state, then that's a pretty clear indication to me that he fucked up. Hopefully he won't get off easy like this cop did as well, but I have a feeling that he will.

http://www.krcrtv.com/news/local/but...d-to/203119362

OROVILLE, Calif. - Ex-officer Patrick Feaster, who was convicted of involuntary manslaughter in October, was sentenced to 36 months probation and 180 days in Butte County Jail in court Friday.

At the start of the trial, Judge James F. Reilley said that recommendations from probation was 180 days in custody. He said that he was inclined to follow through with that, but would like to hear from a select few first.

Andrew Thomas, the father of the victim, spoke first.

"I still struggle everyday knowing that I'll never get to see him again and hear his voice. I'll never get to hug him and tell him I love him ever again," said Thomas. He continued "I feel that the penalty for this crime should be the maximum sentence set by law. "

Feaster was charged in the shooting death of DUI suspect Andrew Thomas in November 2015 and tried in October of 2016. Feaster's max sentencing could have been five years in jail.

The victim's sister, Cassandra Roller, said that she did not believe Thomas was driving because it was Darien's car and she never let anyone drive it and she never let Andrew drive drunk.

The defense called Dayle Carlson to the stand. He had prepared a pre-sentencing report at the request of the defense.

Carlson concluded in his report that Feaster was reacting to a situation and should not do time.

Ramsey asked specifically, what was the provocative action Carlson is referring to in his report when he states that Thomas was acting proactive. Carlson responded by saying it was the way Thomas tried to get out of the car.

Erin Feaster, Patrick Feaster's sister, was then called to the stand.

"He has done nothing but protect and serve the people he loves and the town of Paradise to the best of his ability" said Erin.

Erin also talked about having received death threats because of this trial and that she feels the weight of the guilt. She continued by saying that Patrick had lost his entire life that he had before this incident.

Feaster's dad also spoke.

Lawyers then began to make their case to the judge. Ramsey began by saying that, "the probation officer applied ordinary factors to an extraordinary case". Ramsey focused on the fact that Feaster was a police officer in which the public trusted not to kill.

"The trust between the police and the communities they serve is clearly a cornerstone of civilized society but unfortunately that trust has been robbed by a series of police shootings." Ramsey concluded.

Ramsey has asked for county prison for four years to be the punishment. The family also wants $10,000 from Feaster for medical and funeral costs.

The defense attorney Paul Goyette stands and says he wants Probation with no time.

"This is a highly unusual set of circumstances" he starts. He said that sending feaster to jail, "serves no purpose of justice."

Goyette talked about how his client, Feaster, has lost his entire career and deals with enormous grief. He said that Feaster is extremely remorseful. Before Ramsey started his rebuttal, Goyette said that Feaster would be in extreme danger while in jail and that society would not be better off with him being there.

Ramsey responded by saying, "This strikes at the core of how people believe that the law is equally administered. How people sometimes believe that there are two standards."

Both finished and the judge sentenced Feaster.

Patrick Feaster was given 36 months probation under general conditions and 180 days in Butte County Jail, and Feaster was ordered to begin serving his sentence immediately.

He was granted probation because he had no prior criminal record, the crime was committed because of unusual circumstances that are not likely to occur again, and because Feaster is truly remorseful.

The Court also imposed a fine of $850 in court fees and $10,000 in restitution for Thomas' family and several other fines. A debate broke out over the $10,000 restitution because it could override any prior settlements.

A representative from the Thomas family says a settlement has been taken care of by the City of Paradise and they want no further restitution from Feaster. Since the settlement has already been agreed upon, the judge orders will conflict.

Judge James F. Reilley said, "I order a $10,000 state restitution fund fine and I will reserve jurisdiction". He said that he wants the Thomas family to get as much as they deserve.

The proceedings were concluded around 10:42 a.m.

Here's a video of the actual incident for that case.

That cop murdered that boy. He never said a word and looked like he was trying to find his brass. One of the last things the man said was
    that cop shot me and the other officer said no cop shot you and when he calls it in he said he won't get out of the car. To me it looks like the guy is in shock and trying to get out
    out of the car to get away from danger and check on the woman and the fucker just draws and pops him twice. WTF.
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..

Quote Originally Posted by l921428x View Post
    That cop murdered that boy. He never said a word and looked like he was trying to find his brass. One of the last things the man said was
    that cop shot me and the other officer said no cop shot you and when he calls it in he said he won't get out of the car. To me it looks like the guy is in shock and trying to get out
    out of the car to get away from danger and check on the woman and the fucker just draws and pops him twice. WTF.
    Yep, and he only got 90 days in jail for it. He was sentenced to 180 days, but only served 90.

To me that is just unbelievable. That is murder on tape to prove it. These fuckers are starting to
    get scary.
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..

It looks like the police chief isn't standing by officer Noore. The question is, how exactly is justice going to be served? Is it going to be 90 days in jail?

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

Quote Originally Posted by l921428x View Post
    To me that is just unbelievable. That is murder on tape to prove it. These fuckers are starting to
    get scary.
    That is unreal! WTF. He shouldve been charged with murder. Absolutely no reason whatsoever for shooting the kid, and gets 90 days. That's totally fucked up. Yeah the fucker is so remorseful, he's looking for his brass to cleanup the scene. Good thing the dash cam was on, he might have gotten away with it, though he pretty much did. 90 days for murder.

Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post
    It looks like the police chief isn't standing by officer Noore. The question is, how exactly is justice going to be served? Is it going to be 90 days in jail?

Like I said he's in the protected and revered class by liberals and liberal judges here, so I'd say maybe 90 days if anything. That lesbian speaks out of both sides of her face also.

Quote Originally Posted by rci2950 View Post
    So word is starting to trickle out that this woman was a crazy SJW. She was apparently part of the "Feminist/gay/progressive/anti gun/pro abortion/Trump hating community" although she is not even American she was in your country protesting it. There is definitely more to this story then we are being told.

http://82.221.129.208/baaasepagez7.html

http://boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/1...ew-information
    Don't think any of that is relevant to the shooting.

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

So, how is he able to get away with not cooperating with the investigation?

Quote Originally Posted by Altarboy View Post
    My guess is that he's just invoking his fifth amendment rights and not saying a word.

Like pleading the fifth, doesn't have to incriminate himself, but he will get fired for not cooperating. On another note the muzzie symp Mayor just threw the police chief to the wolves. She resigned. The mayor is the one that shouldve resigned....She took her inauguration in a fucking mosque.

LOL Fun watching liberals rant against the liberal they voted for......haha https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCioGFNCFY8 The longer version has them shouting bye bye betty bye bye betty love it.
    Last edited by 1 Patriot-of-many; 07-22-2017 at 04:35 PM.

So, if I shot someone and pleaded the fifth, could I simply walk? How does that work?

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

So, if I shot someone and pleaded the fifth, could I simply walk? How does that work?
    This is how it works: If you are a muslim, any close member of the Clinton family, or are an illegal alien, then you will walk. If you're a WASP, you're screwed.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

With all the outrage over this incident, I think he'll be indicted at least and go to trial.

I've said it before, I am beginning to feel a wee bit cornered.

MINNEAPOLIS (KMSP) – Nearly a week after the shooting of an Australian woman by Minneapolis police, city council member Abdi Warsame is pointing a finger at the media — specifically The Daily Mail — and also former congresswoman Michele Bachmann for making the shooting an issue of hate or cultural differences instead of what it is — a police issue.
    http://pamelageller.com/2017/07/mimm...-demands.html/
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Team GunsNet Bronze 07/2011 T2K's Avatar

You have the right to remain silent. So does this cop. However, one can still be charged, tried and convicted while maintaining total silence.

Quote Originally Posted by T2K View Post
    You have the right to remain silent. So does this cop. However, one can still be charged, tried and convicted while maintaining total silence.
    Ok, this is what I needed to hear.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    MINNEAPOLIS (KMSP) – Nearly a week after the shooting of an Australian woman by Minneapolis police, city council member Abdi Warsame is pointing a finger at the media — specifically The Daily Mail — and also former congresswoman Michele Bachmann for making the shooting an issue of hate or cultural differences instead of what it is — a police issue.
    http://pamelageller.com/2017/07/mimm...-demands.html/
    Well, Ms. Warsame, you are the wrong one here. It IS an issue of hate or cultural differences.... The only "police issue" is why this miscreant islamist was hired in the first place.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast