Thread: This guys dead on.

This guys dead on.

PRAISE KEK
    FATHER OF CHAOS
    BRINGER OF DAY
    IN THY WEBBED HANDS WE PLACE OUR FAITH
    SHADILAY, SHADILAY!

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    That was one of the few videos lately that I watched from start to finish! Thanks for posting.

My favorite was also his number one point, the "there is no such thing" person. My story was we were talking about a line of firearms and I mentioned having a specific version of one. Someone posted that I could not have one because they were never made. I thought it was funny that the person was showing how stupid he was, as I sat by my computer, and in hand was that very firearm that "did not exist".

For those wondering, it was an early Beretta 92. No letter in front of the serial number, the original slab side as they became called. What made it special was that there were no import markings on it, and the serial number did not have the letter that all other original 92s seemed to have. Everyone tried to tell me that it must have been one made in Brazil and that "Brazil" should be stamped under the left grip panel. So I posted a picture with the left grip panel removed and darn, nothing stamped there. So I was accused of fibbing about something that was never made.

That was until I contacted Beretta, and they were surprised to find one in the hands of a person living in the USA. The story was, the pistol was a demo model to show the Brazilians what was going to be produced there. It had a simple serial number, and since it was never intended to be sold, did not have proof marks as required by Italian law. How it found it's way into the USA is unknown, but they confirmed that what I had was the real deal, and I should be every proud to own it.

Doesn't exist, yes go ahead and show how much you really are an expert!
    Great video!

Team GunsNetwork PLATINUM 10/2012 rci2950's Avatar

I work with a guy who owns a ton of guns but they are all in Newfoundland at his dads house. Exact same thing this guy mentioned. lol. I never believed him. Always figured he was bullshitting.
    Gunsnet member since 2002
    Salt Water Cowboy - Dolphin 38

Please tell me you still own it.
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    l921428x, if you are referring to me, yes I still own it and it one day will be passed on to my daughter for her growing collection.

Been watching this dudes channel for a while now, he is a lot easier to watch compared to a lot of other guys that boast, or puff their chests on youtube about how tacticool they are. Thanks for posting.

Really cool story about the early Beretta 92, I just gave my dad the 92fs I bought a month or so ago for his birthday last weekend. 61 years old and had never owned a firearm lol.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2015 mrkalashnikov's Avatar

The gun trade/sport is probably full of more yahoos & posers than any other I can think of. Hang around enough gun shops or shows & you will hear some of the worst kind of BS & nonsense possible...
    Nietzsche: From life's school of war: what does not kill me makes me stronger.

Good to hear Nut.
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..

On a hill with the view of the rest of my life.
    I'll post another one here. Just because I happen to be in it. I was hung over that day

We filmed the first part on the 20 acres I purchased back in January and am currently building my new home on. He refers to it as "our new training facility".

It's nice to see the channel growing.

Last edited by btcave; 08-16-2017 at 06:18 PM.
    Trying to get on the no fly list, one post at a time.