Thread: Pretty fuckings sad...Majority in CA think free speech is a bad thing.

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

Pretty fuckings sad...Majority in CA think free speech is a bad thing.

http://www.dailywire.com/news/21022/...ngconservative Most democrats of course. Thank God I only have a decade or so if I'm lucky. Good lick next generation, You are FUCKED due to your own brainwashing and stupidity.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Liberal brainwashing comes home to roost.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    Liberal brainwashing comes home to roost.
    not surprising when you import most of your populace from countries that don't share your values.

Quote Originally Posted by NAPOTS View Post
    not surprising when you import most of your populace from countries that don't share your values.
    You hit the nail on the head. The dilution of our values is destroying the country.

Democrats! Be sure to stress the DUMBOCRATS in the headline!

BTW, Democrats have a plurality, not a majority in the state, despite what the fucking media tells you. Republicans used to be about 40%, I think we've dropped to 36%, but the Democrats also have about 42% with the rest being independent or unaffiliated (though most tend to lean left).

MOST of the liberals here are liberals who transplanted from other states. The immigrant population tends to be sheep, but the movers and shakers of the Democrats are not recent immigrants. 1) African American radicals have become emboldened. Same thing with Hispanic Americans. Most of the Latino politicians are much FARTHER to the left than most of the average Latinos in the community. But they just vote because of race, that's it.

But MOST of the weirdo libtards I've run into recent are all recent arrivals from places like Tennessee and Kentucky. Hey, rest of America, Stop sending your FREAKS here! We have too many!

Is this as bad or worse than the idiot city council out east that decreed everyone in the city, illegal or not, can vote in local elections.
    http://www.newsweek.com/immigrants-a...america-664467

"For most of America’s history and in the vast majority of the USA, voting by noncitizens was the norm, not the exception," he says.

The trend slowed, however, amid a tide of immigration to the U.S. from Asia and Eastern Europe, prompting nativist fears, says Hayduk, who supports noncitizen voting.

It's not "so outlandish," he says, given that noncitizens pay taxes. "No taxation without representation" was the rallying cry for the American Revolution, he points out.

Back then there was no welfare program to leech off of, and little threat from Mexicans or muslims trying to take over and turn the country into the shitholes they came from. Also these taxes he says the illegals are paying is preposterous. They don't pay taxes, they get paid taxes in welfare handouts.
    Last edited by 5.56NATO; 09-16-2017 at 10:42 AM.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Quote Originally Posted by 1 Patriot-of-many View Post
    http://www.dailywire.com/news/21022/...ngconservative Most democrats of course. Thank God I only have a decade or so if I'm lucky. Good lick next generation, You are FUCKED due to your own brainwashing and stupidity.

They oppose free speech... for everyone except themselves.

Concerning the part of your quote that I bolded.... I'm 60 and I feel the same way you do. Years ago my dad said that he was glad to be old so he wouldn't have to see the mess that the USA is becoming. When he said it, I thought it was a strange thing to say.

Now I understand completely... and I also feel the same way.

Really, at 60 what do I have left? Maybe 15 years? Thank God I won't see much of the shit and garbage that's coming.

I also feel a bit guilty. After all, people of our age group are the PARENTS of these brain-dead kids. What does that say about US?
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

It's not just that. AMERICAN kids are, for the most part, completely brainwashed by their liberal teachers, their liberal professors and for some their liberal parents.

The imported illegals bring CRIME with them. It's the STUPIDITY of brainwashed American youth that brings the illegals here... brings them, allows them and encourages them to come here and help destroy our Country.

Makes me sick.
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Quote Originally Posted by Krupski View Post
    I also feel a bit guilty. After all, people of our age group are the PARENTS of these brain-dead kids. What does that say about US?
    While I agree with most of your last 2 posts, I take exception to the piece above. After seeing how my niece turned out after going to U of I (IL), I am so grateful we chose not to have "ankle-biters".
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

I'm in my late 20's; I'm going to be forced to see this country go down the tubes. My prediction is that it will be a lot like the collapse of the soviet union; everyone will be in poverty and China will be the world's sole superpower. The best I can do is start making preparations right now; and MAYBE look into moving to an eastern european country. At least most of those nations are attempting to keep Islam out of their countries.

Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post
    I'm in my late 20's; I'm going to be forced to see this country go down the tubes. My prediction is that it will be a lot like the collapse of the soviet union; everyone will be in poverty and China will be the world's sole superpower. The best I can do is start making preparations right now; and MAYBE look into moving to an eastern european country. At least most of those nations are attempting to keep Islam out of their countries.
    We're STILL at only around 2 % Muslims in this country. That's lower than MOST of EUROPE by a lot. Amazing how such a small percentage can have such a huge impact, especially with the help of LIBTARDS.

Team GunsNet Silver 07/2012 Hobe Sound AK's Avatar

It will be far worse in Hawaii, remember the scene in 2012, where the Whole Main Island of Hawaii was covered in Lava? Paul
    Honored Nephew, of RM2. Robert E. Truitt, CA-35, U.S.S. Indianapolis, 30-July, 1945.

In Loving Memory of CW4. Paul E. Truitt 22-September, 1929, 23-February, 2018.

In Loving Memory of Montell W. Truitt 8 March, 1933, 3 June, 2021