Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 LastLast

Thread: Vegas shooting

Team Gunsnet Platinum 06/2016 ltorlo64's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LAGC View Post
    I'm still open to LIHOP, but MIHOP is pretty far out there, IMHO.

I believe to get to LIHOP you just have to look at President Clinton's response to Osama bin Laden. The sad thing (not discounting that the whole thing is sad) is that while Clinton ignored bin Laden, he didn't take action until President Bush was in office.
    "Nothing ever gets so bad that government "help" can't make it worse." Pat Garrett, March 22, 2014

"HATE IS GOOD, WHEN ITS DIRECTED AT EVIL." PROBASCO, April 20, 2012

I tried to push the envelope, but found that it was stationery.

Have you heard about the new corduroy pillows? They're making head lines!

NRA Endowment Member

Las Vegas Shooter A Conspiracy Theorist? Witnesses Now Say Gunman Was Angry Over Waco, Ruby Ridge
    At least two people report speaking to a man they believed to be the shooter, noting that the man "ranted" about the government and expressed paranoid delusions about being targeted and killed by agents.
    https://www.dailywire.com/news/30769...-emily-zanotti

Two women concert goers made threats minutes before the 1 October massacre took place, says security guard working venue
    The woman was overheard saying: “These stupid fu**ing white people are going to know how it feels, they deserve this. Wait until later.”
    Additionally, the security guard documented how a second woman, who also appeared to be Hispanic (about 5′-4″, petite, short black straight hair, no accent, in her 30’s) made additional threats and may have had foreknowledge of the attack.
    “Woohoo! Like shooting fish in a barrel,” the second woman said.
    https://www.intellihub.com/two-women...working-venue/
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

“And then, um, my husband yelled, “Gunfire,” so then I knew it was gunfire ’cause it was obvious,” one of the women with the initials M.G. told police. That’s when the other woman, identified in the report by the initials L.M., says her husband was shot while trying to shield her from an intense volley of bullets which rained down onto the crowd from above.
    https://www.intellihub.com/metro-pol...ia-helicopter/
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

14 THINGS the LVMPD doesn’t want you to know when it comes to the Las Vegas Shooting
    https://www.intellihub.com/14-things...egas-shooting/
    #9 is really weird

Site Admin & **Team Gunsnet Silver 12/2012** Richard Simmons's Avatar

Gunsnet member since 1999
    USN 1978-86
    BCCI Life Member #2068

•" We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. " George Orwell

Team GunsNet Silver 03/2014 sevlex's Avatar

Nothing to see, move along.

Who needs "evidence", when our friends in the FBI will whisper to us sweet nothings.
    Telling the truth is treason in an empire of lies.

WWG1WGA

Nothing good ever comes from a pinched sphincter

Two helicopter snipers were deployed on the night of the 1 October massacre, police records show
    Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department Officer K. Delzer helped to deploy LVMPD’s tactical helicopter unit (Air 5), along with a pilot (Officer Bryan Woolard P7558), and two highly-trained police snipers armed with high-output belt-fed rifles for their gut-wrenching mission in which they were ordered to stop the 1 October attack.
    https://www.intellihub.com/two-helic...ober-massacre/

Quote Originally Posted by ltorlo64 View Post
    That will not be good enough for you. I have talked to about a half dozen people who were in or near the Pentagon on the day of the attack. All reported that a plane hit the building based on what they saw. One watched the plane from his window in the Pentagon about 100 yards from his office. He saw the people looking out the plane windows. I have written this before but it is not enough. If they released videos you would say it was doctored. Nothing will be good enough.

There's probably little point in rehashing facts, but allow me one more time.......

• A Boeing 757 has a mass of approximately 110 tons. There was nowhere near that amount of debris at the Pentagon. Probably not 1/10 of it. Where did 90 tons of aluminum go?
    • Simply looking at the SHAPE of a jet, there is no way the fuselage could have made the holes at the height the holes were without over 1/2 of the aircraft being underground (or at least tearing the shit out of the Pentagon grass).
    • A passenger jet, out of necessity, is made out of light, thin aluminum. If an aircraft hit the Pentagon, it would have crumpled up against the side of the building... MAYBE making one hole in the outer wall, but no way 5 perfect holes through all 5 walls... and smaller diameter holes than the diameter of the fuselage.
    • The NTSB said the aircraft, at crash time, carried something like 6900 lbs of [kerosene] fuel. That would have burned for probably over 15 minutes, and created an impressive black and orange rolling ball of flame, smoke and soot. Instead, there was a short duration flash, followed by a small fire.
    • Bodies? Biohazard? Where were all the bodies?
    • Wings and engines. Why was there not "wing shaped" damage to the left and right of the impact holes? Why didn't the rugged, steel, titanium, Inconel, CRES and other parts of the engines blow large holes (LARGER holes) to the left and right of the main hole? Where DID the engines go?

Now, concerning the people you spoke with, they are probably not very aware of "airplanes" in general (unlike a pilot or aviation enthusiast). Most people probably don't know the difference between a 757, 707 or a Piper PA-11 Cub. Plus, moving at probably over 500 mph, anything seen would be a fleeting blur.

The people most likely saw this:

...and believed that they saw this:

By the way, concerning the location of the hole supposedly made by the fuselage, look at this image:

Do you see how most of the aircraft would have needed to be UNDERGROUND in order to punch the hole(s) claimed?

THINK!! Remove your government-issue blinders and think. No WAY did an AIRPLANE hit the Pentagon.
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

but when it comes to 9-11, I just don't understand why some people think it's so far-fetched that a handful of religious extremists might be motivated enough to hijack a few planes and crash them into buildings?
    9/11 was NOT to push the U.S.A.P.A.T.R.I.O.T.A.C.T. (“Uniting and Strengthening America by Providing Appropriate Tools Required to Intercept and Obstruct Terrorism Act of 2001”), but rather to solve two problems for two different people.

Person #1: Larry Silverstein. He was facing close to a $billion in expenses for asbestos abatement in the WTC buildings.
    Person #2: Pres. Bush. He wanted to finish the war his daddy started, but the American people wanted no part of more war.

Solution? Engineer the WTC attacks. Larry's problem goes away (in fact, he made out like a bandit on the payout he received from his "terrorism insurance policy" that he took out on the WTC).

The American people are angered and out for blood (anyone's blood). Even though the gov said it was Bin Laden, the dumb, stupid Americans were happy to see the US go after Saddam instead. After all, raghead blood is raghead blood.

Therefore, Pres. Bush's problem goes away.

Lastly, there are no such things as "islamic extremists". ANYONE who follows the koran and mohammed literally IS an "extremest" (as their "bible" demands). A peaceful muslim is not a real muslim.

Don't get me wrong, I have a healthy distrust for government and believe we need to control it not the other way round.
    The "government" is supposed to "govern" with the consent of the PEOPLE (that's you, me and the rest of us).

That we can't trust our own employees and that we only "wish" that we controlled them instead of the reverse just shows how fucked up everything is (and how foolish we are to continue to allow it).

That "Tree of Liberty" is getting mighty dried out and is in desperate need of "refreshing".

I mean, there's "false flags" and then there's just plain "false fantasies." I think the 9-11 "Truthers" fall in the latter category.

So pathetically sad that you can use a derogatory name for people who only want the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by Krupski View Post
    So pathetically sad that you can use a derogatory name for people who only want the truth.
    9-11 Truthers don't want the truth as they ignore the truth to get to the conspiracies. 9-11 Truthers want a conspiracy driven by a government that can't keep a secret.
    "Nothing ever gets so bad that government "help" can't make it worse." Pat Garrett, March 22, 2014

NRA Endowment Member

9-11 Truthers don't want the truth as they ignore the truth to get to the conspiracies. 9-11 Truthers want a conspiracy driven by a government that can't keep a secret.

OK, I gave a bunch of reasonable and visually self evident reasons to support my position.

All you did was once again insult those who dare to want the truth.

Don't you have anything better than to stick your tongue out at "truthers"?

Krup, with all due respect... you aren't denying that planes actually struck the Twin Towers are you?

I mean, it was pretty much captured vividly on camera for the whole world to see.

And what about UA Flight 93? That third plane that passengers reported had been hijacked by Islamic terrorists shouting "Allahu ackbar!" as well?

Do you deny their first-person family accounts, their loved ones on the phone, as they heard their spouses and friends fear for their lives as they realized what the terrorists were planning on doing with that plane? How they came to the conclusion that they must act and at least try to re-take the cabin, lest they all die in a fiery crash anyway? Do you deny their heroic actions that day that likely saved the US Capitol building from being bombed that day as well?

Why is it so hard to believe a fourth plane struck the Pentagon in the same fashion? Is that any more unbelievable than this conspiracy theory that the U.S. government was just "waiting in the wings" to launch a missile strike on its own military structures to take advantage of such a situation?

I mean, most of the public outrage over 9-11 came from the Twin Towers falling and those 3000 civilians massacred. I just don't see what marginal benefit the government gained by bombing the Pentagon as well, when the Twin Towers attacks in and of themselves was enough to get the public riled up to pass the USA PATRIOT Act in the first place?
    Last edited by LAGC; 05-30-2018 at 10:38 AM.
    "That tyranny has all the vices both of democracy and oligarchy is evident. As of oligarchy so of tyranny, the end is wealth; (for by wealth only can the tyrant maintain either his guard or his luxury). Both mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms." -- Aristotle, Book V, 350 B.C.E

9/11 was NOT to push the U.S.A.P.A.T.R.I.O.T.A.C.T. (“Uniting and Strengthening America by Providing Appropriate Tools Required to Intercept and Obstruct Terrorism Act of 2001”), but rather to solve two problems for two different people.

Person #1: Larry Silverstein. He was facing close to a $billion in expenses for asbestos abatement in the WTC buildings.
    Person #2: Pres. Bush. He wanted to finish the war his daddy started, but the American people wanted no part of more war.

Solution? Engineer the WTC attacks. Larry's problem goes away (in fact, he made out like a bandit on the payout he received from his "terrorism insurance policy" that he took out on the WTC).

The American people are angered and out for blood (anyone's blood). Even though the gov said it was Bin Laden, the dumb, stupid Americans were happy to see the US go after Saddam instead. After all, raghead blood is raghead blood.

Therefore, Pres. Bush's problem goes away.

Lastly, there are no such things as "islamic extremists". ANYONE who follows the koran and mohammed literally IS an "extremest" (as their "bible" demands). A peaceful muslim is not a real muslim.
    I disagree in the sense that (un)patriot act was a goal of allowing 911 to take place. Shrub wanted a gestapo that was in control of every fed and local gov service, bypassing all local controls and oversight, unifying law enforcement and emergency services under a single totalitarian command. That gestapo is called dhs.

Vegas Killer WARNED UBER DRIVER of Looming “Terrorist Attack at Mandalay Bay” — With Woman in Car with Him!
    A witness statement that is part of a batch of newly released police documents concerning the Las Vegas shooting reveals that in the days before the Las Vegas shooting, Stephen Paddock and a woman were picked up by an Uber driver who said Paddock “commented on the Mandalay Bay Area for a terrorist attack” as he was being dropped off at the Mandalay Bay.

The witness statement is one of many previously unspoken statements that were released nearly one week ago after a judge ordered them to be released.
    http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018...-car-with-him/

(1) Krup, with all due respect... you aren't denying that planes actually struck the Twin Towers are you?

I mean, it was pretty much captured vividly on camera for the whole world to see.

(2) And what about UA Flight 93? That third plane that passengers reported had been hijacked by Islamic terrorists shouting "Allahu ackbar!" as well?

(3) Do you deny their first-person family accounts, their loved ones on the phone, as they heard their spouses and friends fear for their lives as they realized what the terrorists were planning on doing with that plane? How they came to the conclusion that they must act and at least try to re-take the cabin, lest they all die in a fiery crash anyway? Do you deny their heroic actions that day that likely saved the US Capitol building from being bombed that day as well?

(4) Why is it so hard to believe a fourth plane struck the Pentagon in the same fashion? Is that any more unbelievable than this conspiracy theory that the U.S. government was just "waiting in the wings" to launch a missile strike on its own military structures to take advantage of such a situation?

(5) I mean, most of the public outrage over 9-11 came from the Twin Towers falling and those 3000 civilians massacred. I just don't see what marginal benefit the government gained by bombing the Pentagon as well, when the Twin Towers attacks in and of themselves was enough to get the public riled up to pass the USA PATRIOT Act in the first place?
    I don't see where I am "due" any "respect", but I "do" thank you for it. (do, doo, due, dum-dee-dum-dee-duum!)

(1) I didn't mention anything about the buildings being hit in this discussion. And, no I do not deny that jet aircraft hit those buildings. I DO, however believe the following:

(a) The aircraft were probably remote controlled and contained no living people.
    (b) The buildings collapsed due to controlled demolition techniques, not simply because of the fire.
    (c) Why did the third (WTC-7) building, which neither was burned nor severely damaged, ALSO come down in perfect controlled demolition fashion?
    (d) The aircraft were military assets and not commercial aircraft.

(2) I don't know much about Flight 93 and don't have any opinions about it.

(3) It's easy to make up shit like that, then simply shout down anyone who doesn't swallow it as a "conspiracy theorist".

(4) Please read or re-read my post above about the size and shape of the aircraft, etc... and if you cannot see that 1/2 of the aircraft would have to be UNDERGROUND for it to do what is claimed then I give up. Not to mention all the other questions (where's the wing damage, the bodies, 90 tons of aluminum, etc...)

(5) If the facts are as I believe they are, then I have absolutely no idea what the benefit of damaging the Pentagon could have been, but the fact is that SOMETHING did indeed hit it and the physical evidence and geometry of the damage RULES OUT the impactor being any sort of an AIRPLANE.
    Last edited by Krupski; 06-01-2018 at 08:23 AM. Reason: added clicky-link to the post

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    I disagree in the sense that (un)patriot act was a goal of allowing 911 to take place. Shrub wanted a gestapo that was in control of every fed and local gov service, bypassing all local controls and oversight, unifying law enforcement and emergency services under a single totalitarian command. That gestapo is called dhs.
    I never thought that the "Patriot" act was a primary goal of 9/11 (or indeed a goal at all), but the national climate that 9/11 generated certainly made slipping it onto the American people 1000% easier.

Agreed. Look at TSA, FEMA, DHS, etc... very NSDAP-like. I wonder when the people of the USA will erwache?

Himmler and Heydrich would have approved.

Team GunsNet Bronze 07/2011 T2K's Avatar

Finally, the security video of the days leading up to the attack.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZRgVX8SYX4

OK, I gave a bunch of reasonable and visually self evident reasons to support my position.

All you did was once again insult those who dare to want the truth.

Don't you have anything better than to stick your tongue out at "truthers"?
    I have talked to people, military, contractors, government workers, and just plain civilians who were at the Pentagon during the attack. Two of them reported seeing people looking out the windows of the plane as the plane hit the building about 100 yards from where their offices were. I have relayed this information and more multiple times but it gets ignored as it does not fit the narrative of "the government did it." I am not sticking my tongue out at truthers, I am pointing out truth.

NRA Endowment Member

Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 LastLast