Thread: FBI Aided, Abetted ‘ISIS’ Terrorist Attack at ‘Mohammed Cartoon Event’ in Garland, Texas

FBI Aided, Abetted ‘ISIS’ Terrorist Attack at ‘Mohammed Cartoon Event’ in Garland, Texas

What you are about to read is simply breathtaking, but should be of no surprise to our readers. These new court findings reaffirms much of what 21WIRE and the Daily Shooter column have been reporting for the last five years – that the FBI is responsible for the majority of so-called ‘terrorist’ attacks in the US.

According to a new legal case filed against the FBI, court filings have revealed how the agency allowed an alleged ‘home grown’ ISIS attack to take place in Garland, Texas on May 4, 2015. International criminal lawyer Jennifer Breedon shows the FBI was complicit in the attack, and even enticed the two terrorists to carry out the attack, and where agents had ‘pretended to be ISIS’ in order to keep their entrapment operation going. She explains:

“Some of the facts are indicating that they had an undercover agent that was trying to get in with ISIS – trying to find out these ISIS groups, and he wanted to make himself higher up in ISIS ranks to know more of their fighters. Apparently, he stayed in the car behind them, which came out in another case filing with the FBI. They did not prevent it because if the attack had been carried out successfully, and people died, it was likely this undercover agent and his supervisors in the FBI felt that this would promote him up to high ranks within ISIS – the undercover agent would be promoted up, because the attack was then successful.”
    http://21stcenturywire.com/2017/10/0...garland-texas/

When the world trade center was first bombed under klinton, around 93 if I recall, the fedz duped some mosloms by using an Egyptian military officer as their inside agent. This officer wisely recorded every conversation he had with his fbi paymasters, and it all came out in court after the bombing. The Egyptian was to tell the other muslims how to make a truck bomb, materials provided by the fbi, but the materials would be inert. Well, the fbi provided the real materials and then allowed the bombing to take place while they watched it go down. The fbi let it happen, just like the fbi let the Draw Mohamed incident go down, they were watching the entire time. Word is that OKC bombing was a fed operation and Tim McVeigh was working for them, infiltrating Elohim City along with German citizen Andreas Strassmeir and we all know what happened there. It seems this is now to be expected as a routine part of fbi operations.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Makes one wonder how deeply they are involved in Las Vegas.....

I, firmly, believe the Las Vegas was a "red flag" event, orchestrated by those who are determined to end our present form of government.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Site Admin & **Team Gunsnet Silver 12/2012** Richard Simmons's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    Makes one wonder how deeply they are involved in Las Vegas.....

I, firmly, believe the Las Vegas was a "red flag" event, orchestrated by those who are determined to end our present form of government.
    I think you mean false flag. Haven't we heard that about every event since 9/11?
    Gunsnet member since 1999
    USN 1978-86
    BCCI Life Member #2068

•" We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. " George Orwell

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Simmons View Post
    I think you mean false flag. Haven't we heard that about every event since 9/11?
    Yup. "False flag". Used the wrong word.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Can you think of a better way for the far left to get the unknowing & uncaring masses to surrender some (or all) or their civil liberties, thereby reducing themselves to "peonage" again?
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”