Page 44 of 44 FirstFirst ... 34424344
Results 861 to 875 of 875

Thread: Something big is stewing. Hillary implicated in Russian racketeering scheme

  1. #861
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    harms way
    Posts
    14,628
    Quote Originally Posted by Krupski View Post
    So what? Hitlery won't be prosecuted. Our whole government is hollow and corrupt. It's about time for a Ctrl-Alt-Del.
    Gods judgement won't be held off forever, I can picture them managing to die in a 10 million degree fire started by sunshine canned in russia after they poke the bear one too many times.
    “The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first.”
    -Thomas Jefferson

  2. #862
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    harms way
    Posts
    14,628
    Additional 11-Pages of FBI Documents Unsealed – Biggest Surprise: President Obama Implicated…
    This afternoon Judge Emmet Sullivan unsealed an additional 11-pages of documents showing more background information about how the FBI was targeting former National Security Advisor General Michael Flynn. [Court pdf Here] Also embedded below.

    The release today is even more revealing than the handwritten notes released last night; and specifically President Obama’s “by the book” statement on January 5, 2017, takes on an entirely new light. They may not realize it yet, but this release implicates Obama.
    https://theconservativetreehouse.com...ma-implicated/
    “The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first.”
    -Thomas Jefferson

  3. #863
    Administrator imanaknut's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Posts
    10,871
    Again, these players are above the law, so nothing will happen to them. On the other hand, I can see someone using this as a defense allowing them to get away with otherwise illegal stuff.

  4. #864
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    harms way
    Posts
    14,628
    List of Obama Operatives Who Unmasked General Mike Flynn Revealed… Including Brennan, Biden, Clapper and Samantha Power!
    U.S. Ambassador to the U.N. Samatha Power
    Director of National Intelligence James Clapper
    Deputy Chief of Mission to Italy and Republic of San Marino Kelly Degnan (now Ambassador to Georgia)
    U.S. Ambassador to Italy and the Republic of San Marino, John R. Phillips
    CIA director John Brennan
    U.S. Treasury Office of Intelligence and Analysis Patrick Conlon
    Secretary of the Treasury Jack Lew
    Acting Assistant Treasury Secretary Arthur “Danny” McGlynn
    Acting Deputy Assistant Treasury Secretary Mike Neufeld
    Deputy Secretary of the Treasury Sarah Raskin
    Under Secretary Treasury Nathan Sheets
    Acting Under Secretary Treasury Adam Szubin
    U.S. NATO Advisor Robert Bell
    U.S. Representative to the NATO Military Committee Vice Admiral John Christenson
    FBI Director James Comey
    U.S. NATO Office of the Defense Advisor Policy Advisor for Russia Lt. Col. Paul Geehreng
    U.S. NATO Defense Advisor James Hursh
    U.S. Deptuy Chief of Mission to NATO Lee Litzenberger (now Ambassador to Azerbaijan)
    U.S. Permanent Representative to NATO Ambassador Douglas Lute
    U.S. NATO Political Office Scott Parrish
    Deputy Secretary of Energy Elizabeth Sherwood-Randall
    U.S. NATO Political Advisor Tamir Waser
    U.S. Ambassador to Russia John Tefft
    U.S. Ambassador to Turkey John Bass
    White House Chief of Staff Denis McDonough
    Deputy Director of National Intelligence for Intelligence Integration Michael Dempsey
    Principal Deputy Director of National Intelligence Stephanie O’Sullivan
    Vice President Joe Biden

    https://www.breitbart.com/national-s...des-joe-biden/




    Schumer: GOP in ‘Alternative Universe’ of Absurd, Conspiracy Theories Against Obama, Biden
    He continued, “Instead of doing what they’re supposed to do, Senate Republicans, coming up with answers to the COVID crisis, having oversight hearings finding out why small business is not getting over-lending, why we’re not testing, why hospitals are still hurting and not getting the money they need, instead of oversight hearings on that they come up with conspiracy theories on Obama. Chairman Johnson wants to go after Biden and this Hunter Biden conspiracy theory, which came from the Russians of all people. This is amazing to me. What alternative universe do they live in? Spending their time on discredited conspiracy theories against Obama, against Biden instead of dealing with the biggest crisis we had in decades and decades and decades. What universe are they in? What is in their heads? They don’t have to agree with me on everything that should be done about the crisis, but why aren’t they talking about it instead of absurd, often Russian-generated conspiracy against their political enemies?”
    https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2020...t-obama-biden/


    Schiff: Obamagate Is Trump Trying to Distract from 80,000 Americans Dying on His Watch
    Wednesday on MSNBC’s “Andrea Mitchell Reports,” House Intelligence Committee chairman Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA) accused President Donald Trump of engaging in “effort to distract from the fact that under his watch,” not that 80,000 lives have been lost in the United States.
    https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2020...-on-his-watch/
    “The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first.”
    -Thomas Jefferson

  5. #865
    Senior Member NAPOTS's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Posts
    3,257
    Interesting, all people who have severe TDS. If I understand the situation right Flynn never did anything wrong other than getting tricked by the FBI into lying about an otherwise legal call with the Russian ambassador and then strong armed into a guilty plea by threats against his family.

    I wonder if this will set off a chain reaction and get some of the other Mueller related convictions and charges tossed.

  6. #866
    Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    44th "Free" State
    Posts
    12,279
    Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post

    Schumer: GOP in ‘Alternative Universe’ of Absurd, Conspiracy Theories Against Obama, Biden
    He continued, “Instead of doing what they’re supposed to do, Senate Republicans, coming up with answers to the COVID crisis, having oversight hearings finding out why small business is not getting over-lending, why we’re not testing, why hospitals are still hurting and not getting the money they need, instead of oversight hearings on that they come up with conspiracy theories on Obama. Chairman Johnson wants to go after Biden and this Hunter Biden conspiracy theory, which came from the Russians of all people. This is amazing to me. What alternative universe do they live in? Spending their time on discredited conspiracy theories against Obama, against Biden instead of dealing with the biggest crisis we had in decades and decades and decades. What universe are they in? What is in their heads? They don’t have to agree with me on everything that should be done about the crisis, but why aren’t they talking about it instead of absurd, often Russian-generated conspiracy against their political enemies?”
    https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2020...t-obama-biden/
    Of course Schumer thinks the GOP lives in a alternate universe. It's the universe of common sense and reason. That's why he thinks it's "alternative."

    Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    Schiff: Obamagate Is Trump Trying to Distract from 80,000 Americans Dying on His Watch
    Wednesday on MSNBC’s “Andrea Mitchell Reports,” House Intelligence Committee chairman Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA) accused President Donald Trump of engaging in “effort to distract from the fact that under his watch,” not that 80,000 lives have been lost in the United States.
    https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2020...-on-his-watch/
    Dear Dick Head, it's your party that is responsible for 80,000 deaths and creating an almost bankrupt economy. Get your head out of Pelosi's ass and look around.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

    "Never say, "gun control" but instead say, "victim disarmament." - L Neil Smith

    Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

    Freedom isn't free.

    "Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

    My Spirit Animal has rabies.

    I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

  7. #867
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    harms way
    Posts
    14,628
    Quote Originally Posted by NAPOTS View Post
    Interesting, all people who have severe TDS. If I understand the situation right Flynn never did anything wrong other than getting tricked by the FBI into lying about an otherwise legal call with the Russian ambassador and then strong armed into a guilty plea by threats against his family.

    I wonder if this will set off a chain reaction and get some of the other Mueller related convictions and charges tossed.
    They just need one or two to fear incarceration and 0bama and his cabinet will finally be flushed.
    “The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first.”
    -Thomas Jefferson

  8. #868
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    harms way
    Posts
    14,628
    Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    Of course Schumer thinks the GOP lives in a alternate universe. It's the universe of common sense and reason. That's why he thinks it's "alternative."



    Dear Dick Head, it's your party that is responsible for 80,000 deaths and creating an almost bankrupt economy. Get your head out of Pelosi's ass and look around.
    Yeah I don't expect them to ever change. I expect those who continually vote against Americans to have been blackmailed in a program like this;
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Midnight_Climax
    http://exceedebooks.site/?book=0963215809
    “The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first.”
    -Thomas Jefferson

  9. #869
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    harms way
    Posts
    14,628
    Lindsey Graham Rejects Trump’s Call for Obama to Testify: ‘I Don’t Think That’s a Good Idea’
    Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Lindsey Graham (R-SC) on Thursday rejected President Donald Trump’s demand for former President Barack Obama to testify as part of his panel’s June hearings on the Federal Bureau of Investigation’s (FBI) “Crossfire Hurricane” investigation into the 2016 Trump campaign.
    https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...t-a-good-idea/
    think we know whos side hes on

    No Proof That Russia Hacked DNC - Democrats Hid Sworn CrowdStrike Testimony For Over 2 Years
    CrowdStrike, the private cyber-security firm that first accused Russia of hacking Democratic Party emails and served as a critical source for U.S. intelligence officials in the years-long Trump-Russia probe, acknowledged to Congress more than two years ago that it had no concrete evidence that Russian hackers stole emails from the Democratic National Committee’s server
    https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...y-over-2-years
    shades of Seth Rich

    Cornyn: Graham ‘Absolutely Determined’ to Call former Obama Officials as Witnesses
    Host Guy Benson asked Cornyn if he thinks that “some of the names that I mentioned [2020 Democratic presidential candidate former Vice President Joe Biden, former FBI Director James Comey, former CIA Director John Brennan, former DNI James Clapper, former U.N. Ambassador Samantha Power, and former Obama Chief of Staff Denis McDonough] should come and testify under oath?”
    Cornyn responded, “Absolutely. I talked to Sen. Graham, Chairman of the Judiciary Committee. He’s absolutely determined to bring those witnesses forward. I trust that a lot of this information is already in the hands of the Attorney General, Barr, and his designated U.S. Attorney, Mr. Durham. And this could well result in criminal charges against some of the people involved.”
    https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2020...-as-witnesses/

    Acting DNI Ric Grenell Announces the FBI Will No Longer be Giving Intelligence-Based Threat Briefings to Candidates
    Acting Director of National Intelligence Richard Grenell on Friday announced major changes to election security briefings.
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...gs-candidates/

    Report: Amb. Marie Yovanovitch Knew More About Burisma than She Admitted to Impeachment Inquiry
    In October, in her closed-door deposition, Yovanovitch told the committee — under oath — that she did not recall being briefed by embassy staff about Burisma, and that much of what she had learned came from “press reports.”
    But investigative reporter John Solomon reported Wednesday that Yovanovitch had discussed the company with staff:
    https://www.breitbart.com/national-s...hment-inquiry/

    Deep State Made Unmasking Requests on Trump Family Members the Morning of President Trump’s Inauguration!
    As the details surrounding the Spygate scandal continue to be revealed it is clear that former President Obama was involved in the biggest political scandal in the history of America.
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...uration-video/
    “The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first.”
    -Thomas Jefferson

  10. #870
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    harms way
    Posts
    14,628
    AG Barr Says He Does Not Expect Criminal Investigation of Obama, Biden Arising From Durham Review
    US Attorney General Bill Barr and FBI Director Christopher Wray held a press conference on Monday morning.
    Barr said US Attorney from Connecticut John Durham’s review is not expected to lead to a criminal investigation of Biden or Obama.
    Last week Acting DNI Richard Grenell declassified the list of Obama officials involved in the unmasking of General Mike Flynn in his conversations with Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak.
    Names included former CIA Director John Brennan, Ambassador to the UN Samantha Power, former DNI chief James Clapper and former Vice President Joe Biden!
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...-review-video/

    barr also desired the reforms to the surviellance provisions used to spy on Trump as well as the rest of America to remain ineffective
    “The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first.”
    -Thomas Jefferson

  11. #871
    Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    44th "Free" State
    Posts
    12,279
    Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    AG Barr Says He Does Not Expect Criminal Investigation of Obama, Biden Arising From Durham Review
    US Attorney General Bill Barr and FBI Director Christopher Wray held a press conference on Monday morning.
    Barr said US Attorney from Connecticut John Durham’s review is not expected to lead to a criminal investigation of Biden or Obama.
    Last week Acting DNI Richard Grenell declassified the list of Obama officials involved in the unmasking of General Mike Flynn in his conversations with Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak.
    Names included former CIA Director John Brennan, Ambassador to the UN Samantha Power, former DNI chief James Clapper and former Vice President Joe Biden!
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...-review-video/

    barr also desired the reforms to the surviellance provisions used to spy on Trump as well as the rest of America to remain ineffective
    Very disappointing. Regardless of what office a criminal held/holds, if it can be proven that he/she broke the law, then they should be held accountable. Otherwise, if they aren't, then those who come along later will feel they can be able to get away with it, too.

    The law is the law and no one should be deemed above it.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

    "Never say, "gun control" but instead say, "victim disarmament." - L Neil Smith

    Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

    Freedom isn't free.

    "Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

    My Spirit Animal has rabies.

    I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

  12. #872
    Team GunsNet Silver 03/2014 sevlex's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    CO
    Posts
    4,277
    Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    Very disappointing. Regardless of what office a criminal held/holds, if it can be proven that he/she broke the law, then they should be held accountable. Otherwise, if they aren't, then those who come along later will feel they can be able to get away with it, too.

    The law is the law and no one should be deemed above it.
    If you read between the lines of what he said you will get two takeways.

    1. He qualified with "At this time". Barr never tips his hand. Things will change in time.

    2. Durham is investigating the DOJ & FBI. Obama & HRC will be dealt with later, and probably with a different us atty, who may already be quietly on the job. It's entirely possible that they will face military justice, which means that will be out of his hands.

    I don't think it's pearl-clutching time just yet.
    Last edited by sevlex; 05-19-2020 at 01:50 PM.
    Telling the truth is treason in an empire of lies.

    WWG1WGA

    Nothing good ever comes from a pinched sphincter

  13. #873
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    harms way
    Posts
    14,628
    Yeah watched a interview barr did yesterday on the subject and he said if they find anything that actually broke law they will investigate and prosecute, and if it goes to 0bama it goes to 0bama. However, he wants no part in political vendettas, but that is exactly what Durham is investigating, that and treason, sedition, and insurrection.
    “The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first.”
    -Thomas Jefferson

  14. #874
    Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    44th "Free" State
    Posts
    12,279
    Quote Originally Posted by sevlex View Post
    If you read between the lines of what he said you will get two takeways.

    1. He qualified with "At this time". Barr never tips his hand. Things will change in time.

    2. Durham is investigating the DOJ & FBI. Obama & HRC will be dealt with later, and probably with a different us atty, who may already be quietly on the job. It's entirely possible that they will face military justice, which means that will be out of his hands.

    I don't think it's pearl-clutching time just yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    Yeah watched a interview barr did yesterday on the subject and he said if they find anything that actually broke law they will investigate and prosecute, and if it goes to 0bama it goes to 0bama. However, he wants no part in political vendettas, but that is exactly what Durham is investigating, that and treason, sedition, and insurrection.
    Well, if the Commucrats are sweating, then I'll take that as a good thing. If not, same ole-same ole.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

    "Never say, "gun control" but instead say, "victim disarmament." - L Neil Smith

    Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

    Freedom isn't free.

    "Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

    My Spirit Animal has rabies.

    I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

  15. #875
    Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    44th "Free" State
    Posts
    12,279
    Senate decides to subpoena Burisma's records of Hunter Biden's actions in Ukraine.

    Of course, the Senate Commucrats don't like it:

    “At a time when Americans need us to work together, this extremely partisan investigation is pulling us apart,” said Michigan Sen. Gary Peters, the top Democrat on the committee. “This is not a serious bipartisan investigation in the tradition of this committee. And I do not believe we should be going down this dangerous road.”

    Even Slimy Schumer has to throw in his two cents worth:

    Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-N.Y.) was even harsher in his criticisms, saying that Senate Republicans “want to dive into the deepest muck of right-wing conspiracy to invent scapegoats for the president to use in his re-election campaign.”

    Humm, could it be the pot is calling the kettle black?

    Karma is really a bitch...

    Maybe this is the first salvo in many of the actions that need to be taken....

    https://www.yahoo.com/news/senate-co...160325130.html
    Last edited by alismith; 05-20-2020 at 02:22 PM.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

    "Never say, "gun control" but instead say, "victim disarmament." - L Neil Smith

    Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

    Freedom isn't free.

    "Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

    My Spirit Animal has rabies.

    I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

Page 44 of 44 FirstFirst ... 34424344

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •