Page 9 of 46 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Something big is stewing. Hillary implicated in Russian racketeering scheme

They are all dead. Damn you confuse the fuck out of me...
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..

Quote Originally Posted by LAGC View Post
    Well, they don't call her the Teflon Madam for nothing. And Slick Willie is her aptly named husband.

I just think if anyone had any real dirt that could stick to the Clintons, there would have been indictments by now.
    They do, a few thousand classified emails mishandled, child trafficking, bleach bitted servers that were under subpoena, smashed sim cards and blackberries, uranium one, pay to play clinton corruption foundation, and that's just for starters.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Quote Originally Posted by davepool View Post
    Wasn't john the traitor mcshitstain the conduit for passing the fake dossier to the FBI? of course our hero will NEVER be dragged into this cause he and his butt buddy graham ARE the deep state
    i wouldn't be surprised at all that the real collusion was between the entrenched ruling class politicians from both parties to stop trump from giving a voice to the majority of Americans that have been ignored and told to shut up for the last 20 years
    Here's some Russian collusion;

Obama CIA Chief John Brennan Made Secret Visit to Russia Around Same Time as Fusion GPS Produced anti-Trump Memos
    The Moscow Times reported on the trip on March 28,2016:

John Brennan, the director of the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), made a secret visit to Moscow in March, according to Russian Deputy Foreign Minister Oleg Syromolotov. The visit, he said, had nothing to do with Russia’s decision two weeks ago to begin withdrawing from Syria.

“It’s no secret that Brennan was here,” Syromolotov was quoted by the Interfax news agency as saying Monday. “But he didn’t visit the Foreign Ministry. I know for sure that he met with the Federal Security Service (the successor agency to the Soviet KGB), and someone else.”
    http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018...i-trump-memos/

" Bacon Doc Farmer✔ᶜᵒᵛᶠᵉᶠᵉ ᵈᵉᵖˡᵒʳᵃᵇˡᵉ • 10 hours ago

Brennan didn't get it from the Russians, he gave it to them."
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

The other day I was listening to Hannity and he had someone on enumerating the crimes of the domestic enemies, you know, killary, comey, mueler, 0bama, holder, jarret, rice, etc? I was thinking how do we keep all this straight, like a timeline or spreadsheet of treason? Well, today I found a solution;

A TIMELINE OF TREASON: How the DNC and FBI Leadership Tried to Fix a Presidential Election [Updated]
    http://directorblue.blogspot.com/201...n-how-fbi.html

It's a nice bit of work, to include links to source material.

Internet Sleuth: Review of Strzok and Page Text Messages Reveals FBI Efforts to Setup, Embarrass or Attack Trump at Campaign Rally
    The messages sent by corrupt FBI and former Mueller investigation team members Peter Strzok and Lisa Page appear to indicate that the FBI was trying to set up, attack or embarrass candidate Trump before the 2016 election.
    http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018...ampaign-rally/

LEGAL EXPERT: There Is Probable Cause Comey Committed Criminal Espionage – Punishable by 10 Years in Prison
    Legal expert and lawyer Robert Barnes provided some expert analysis last night on Twitter about the legal implications former FBI Director and “Crooked Cardinal” James Comey is in. Comey’s leaks are highly likely to place Comey in prison [where he belongs] for many years.
    http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018...ars-in-prison/

New Hillary Emails Reveal Classified Documents, Clinton Foundation Pay-to-Play
    Ten emails contain classified information redacted “in the interest of national defense or foreign policy,” including confidential sources, and concern Israel and the Middle East. Most of the emails include exchanges with former British Prime Minister Tony Blair. The emails show Hillary Clinton conducted classified and sensitive negotiations about the Israel-Arab conflict on her unsecure, non-governmental server.
    http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018...n-pay-to-play/

John Brennan’s CIA ‘Operated Like A Branch Office Of The Hillary Campaign’
    Not that Brennan had just cause to believe that Trump had done anything unlawful, but he is said to harbor intense hatred toward him. George Neumayr of the Spectator, calls it “the probe from nowhere to nowhere, undertaken simply to satisfy the partisan hunches of John Brennan and other Trump haters in the Obama administration.”
    Neumayr says that, based upon Brennan’s testimony and his leaks, he started pushing the FBI to open an investigation in the spring of 2016. He would present the FBI with what he called evidence. Neumayr says that Brennan would “shake down” foreign intelligence officials looking for anything to hang on Trump. He would present the information to Peter Strzok and other government officials. Strzok, much as he hated Trump, famously told his paramour, Lisa Page, that there’s no “there, there.”
    https://freedomoutpost.com/john-bren...lary-campaign/

Bombshell: FEC Records Indicate Hillary Campaign Illegally Laundered $84 Million
    The mainstream media took no notice of a federal court filing that exposes a $84 million money-laundering conspiracy Democrats executed during the 2016 presidential election.
    Yet the mainstream media took no notice of last week’s federal court filing that exposes an $84 million money-laundering conspiracy the Democratic National Committee and the Hillary Clinton campaign executed during the 2016 presidential election in violation of federal campaign-finance law.
    That lawsuit, filed last week in a DC district court, summarizes the DNC-Clinton conspiracy and provides detailed evidence from Federal Election Commission (FEC) filings confirming the complaint’s allegations that Democrats undertook an extensive scheme to violate federal campaign limits.
    https://www.intellihub.com/bombshell...ed-84-million/
    Last edited by 5.56NATO; 04-26-2018 at 12:56 PM.

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Still waiting but not holding my breath that the obama/H.clinton house of cards will finally come tumbling down and burn to he!!.

We are starting and seeing EXACTLY what we were warned about.

The progs/liberals/dems have become their own .gov. There is so much stuff it is sickening,
    yet no one does a thing.

be the heat..

I'm trying to keep hope alive. Now, just for an instant, imagine if Trump had done all killary has done, ie; classified docs of the highest level exposed and carried about online, multimillions funneled through the clinton foundation for pay to play, 33 (known) children attempted/kidnapped and millions of $ stolen from Haiti, uranium one, dnc fabricating a "dossier" and having the moslom head of cia take it to Moscow so he could collude/feed it to Russian agents to be fed back into the US int agencies to provide excuse for the fisa court warrant on Trump campaign, I mean Trump would be in jail right now if he had done half of what killary has. Not to mention the 33k missing subpoenaed emails and server that was bleach bitted, nor the blackberries and sim cards that where destroyed by her staffers on her orders. Nope, no obstruction of justice there. All I can say is pizzagate must have the goods on the all the senatraitors, misrepresentatives, doj, fbi, cia, and scrotus.
    Last edited by 5.56NATO; 04-27-2018 at 10:50 AM.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    John Brennan’s CIA ‘Operated Like A Branch Office Of The Hillary Campaign’
    Not that Brennan had just cause to believe that Trump had done anything unlawful, but he is said to harbor intense hatred toward him. George Neumayr of the Spectator, calls it “the probe from nowhere to nowhere, undertaken simply to satisfy the partisan hunches of John Brennan and other Trump haters in the Obama administration.”
    Neumayr says that, based upon Brennan’s testimony and his leaks, he started pushing the FBI to open an investigation in the spring of 2016. He would present the FBI with what he called evidence. Neumayr says that Brennan would “shake down” foreign intelligence officials looking for anything to hang on Trump. He would present the information to Peter Strzok and other government officials. Strzok, much as he hated Trump, famously told his paramour, Lisa Page, that there’s no “there, there.”
    https://freedomoutpost.com/john-bren...lary-campaign/

Bombshell: FEC Records Indicate Hillary Campaign Illegally Laundered $84 Million
    The mainstream media took no notice of a federal court filing that exposes a $84 million money-laundering conspiracy Democrats executed during the 2016 presidential election.
    Yet the mainstream media took no notice of last week’s federal court filing that exposes an $84 million money-laundering conspiracy the Democratic National Committee and the Hillary Clinton campaign executed during the 2016 presidential election in violation of federal campaign-finance law.
    That lawsuit, filed last week in a DC district court, summarizes the DNC-Clinton conspiracy and provides detailed evidence from Federal Election Commission (FEC) filings confirming the complaint’s allegations that Democrats undertook an extensive scheme to violate federal campaign limits.
    https://www.intellihub.com/bombshell...ed-84-million/
    I just hope the judges aren't demo/Communist obama appointees.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    I just hope the judges aren't demo/Communist obama appointees.
    Unfortunately, a great many of them ARE dimocrap appointees.
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

" A highly partisan, incomplete, and deeply flawed report by a broken House Committee means nothing. The Special Counsel’s work is being carried out by professional investigators—not political staffers. SC’s findings will be comprehensive & authoritative. Stay tuned, Mr. Trump…. https://t.co/Jx3jh8fomu

— John O. Brennan (@JohnBrennan) April 27, 2018"
    http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018...uned-mr-trump/

all one needs to know about brennan;
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Ll75RnPjJI
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7VQbAhqHoAo

Robert Mueller Unmasked — by Congressman Louie Gohmert
    "My goal was to share some first-hand information as other Republican Members of Congress had requested, adding, “You seem to know so much about him.” This article is prepared from my viewpoint to help better inform the reader about the Special Prosecutor leading the effort to railroad President Donald J. Trump through whatever manufactured charge he can allege. Judging by Mueller’s history, it doesn’t matter who he has to threaten, harass, prosecute or bankrupt to get someone to be willing to allege something — anything — about our current President, it certainly appears Mueller will do what it takes to bring down his target, ethically, or unethically, based on my findings.

What does former Attorney General Eric Holder say? Sounds like much the same thing I just said. Holder: “I’ve known Bob Mueller for 20, 30 years; my guess is he’s just trying to make the case as good as he possibly can.” Holder does know him. He has seen Mueller at work when Holder was obstructing justice and acting in contempt of Congress. He knows Mueller’s FBI framed innocent people and had no remorse in doing so. Let’s look at what we know. What I have accumulated here is absolutely shocking upon the realization that Mueller’s disreputable, twisted history speaks to the character of the man placed in a position to attempt to legalize a coup against a lawfully-elected President.
    "
    https://freedomoutpost.com/robert-mu...louie-gohmert/

Here Are The "Missing" Strzok-Page Texts The DOJ Handed Over To Congress
    The Justice department has finally produced 49 pages comprising around 300 previously "missing" text messages sent between two anti-Trump FBI employees in charge of investigating him. The messages, sent between FBI special agent Peter Strzok and FBI counsel Lisa Page, who were also having an extramarital affair together, span the period between December 16, 2016 and May 23, 2017.

As the Daily Caller reports, many of the messages are in shorthand and out of context. Congressional investigators will be sifting through them and piecing them together with previously released text messages to see if there is further evidence of political bias from two people acting in roles which required the utmost impartiality.
    https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...-over-congress

If you read the texts, it appears to portray a high level conspiracy against a duly elected US President. I'm assuming where they mention "John" and "Agency" they're refering to cia head brennan and cia itself. The heads of fbi and doj are complicit as well. This is treason. I just wonder how long it will take to get down to jarret, 0bama, and killary?

Former Asst. FBI Director: “I Have No Doubt” Clapper and Brennan Conspired with Comey Against Trump
    James Kallstrom: I think he’s lost his mind, Jim Comey. I don’t understand what his act is… This consersation with the President of the United States is automatically classified. At least it was when I was in the government. Unless they’ve changed rules like that. But Maria we’re in a three act play and it’s not a comedy. It’s a tragedy… Who are they (Clapper and Brennan) to be threatening the President of the United States?… And I have no doubt that they’ve conspired with others including Jim Comey, and others unnamed at this point.
    http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018...t-trump-video/

this will lead to 0bama and jarret

FBI Never Investigated Abedin/Clinton Laptop Emails In October 2016…
    As many people are aware, CTH has decided to go back through two years of documents, releases, reports, testimony, media interviews; including interviews with fired FBI Director James Comey; question all prior assumptions; re-examine the entire framework within all the known granular DOJ and FBI activity; and finally contrast it all against the full scope of released messaging between FBI Agent Peter Strzok and Lisa Page.
    https://theconservativetreehouse.com...-october-2016/

The rumour I heard was nypd said if you don't do something about this we will. And then we had comey exonerate before investigating killary. Just like that. Well, apparently the statute of limitations is set to run out on all the killary treasons and felonies and you can be sure that is exactly what she hopes will happen. Trump needs to set this straight like he set andy mccabe straight, at the last minute. Lock Her Up.

And on a like note;
    Brooks Suggests Republicans Are Retiring Because of Assassination Fears
    Alabama Rep. Mo Brooks suggested in a radio interview that Republicans are retiring en masse because of assassination fears.
    Brooks was speaking on “The Dale Jackson Show” about the first Republican practice the Congressional Baseball Game after last year’s shooting that left Majority Whip Steve Scalise severely injured.
    “We have multiple rings of security, plainclothes, uniform, Capitol Police, other police,” he said. “There was a medical vehicle nearby just in case there was a copycat.”
    https://www.rollcall.com/news/politi...sination-fears

If reps are in fear of attack, they need to spill the beans about it rather than run and hide.

Maybe they have said something about attacks. Why do we think we need to know?

And hell I will die before anything is ever done about the bitch....

be the heat..

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    And on a like note;
    Brooks Suggests Republicans Are Retiring Because of Assassination Fears
    Alabama Rep. Mo Brooks suggested in a radio interview that Republicans are retiring en masse because of assassination fears.
    Brooks was speaking on “The Dale Jackson Show” about the first Republican practice the Congressional Baseball Game after last year’s shooting that left Majority Whip Steve Scalise severely injured.
    “We have multiple rings of security, plainclothes, uniform, Capitol Police, other police,” he said. “There was a medical vehicle nearby just in case there was a copycat.”
    https://www.rollcall.com/news/politi...sination-fears

If reps are in fear of attack, they need to spill the beans about it rather than run and hide.
    Well, it makes sense. Ever since Hitlary lost the election, the Dimocrat/Communist/Left has been in full on mental illness mode. They've been feeding their mind-numbed robots nothing but pure hatred for Trump and the Repubs. It's only a matter of time before all this hatred manifests into a full on killing spree... You can only spew so much hatred before someone tries to make things happen....and who's to say it won't be "deliberate?"
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    Well, it makes sense. Ever since Hitlary lost the election, the Dimocrat/Communist/Left has been in full on mental illness mode. They've been feeding their mind-numbed robots nothing but pure hatred for Trump and the Repubs. It's only a matter of time before all this hatred manifests into a full on killing spree... You can only spew so much hatred before someone tries to make things happen....and who's to say it won't be "deliberate?"
    I mean, when an employee of mine gets death threats for what i hired him or her to do, I want to know about it.

I wondered if anyone else was thinking the same thing and yes someone was!

House Intel Committee Chairman Nunes: “Send in the G-Men” to Arrest John Kerry for Violating Logan Act
    The chairman of the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence is calling for former Secretary of State John Kerry to be the very first person ever arrested under a constitutionally dubious 1799 law.
    Congressman Devin Nunes (R-CA) made his demand to imprison the former Massachusetts Democrat under the Logan Act, which could theoretically result in three year in federal prison.
    The allegations followed a new Boston Globe report on former Secretary of State Kerry working to save the Iran nuclear deal.
    http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018...ing-logan-act/
    cant help but think the iran agreement as well as the billions in cash sent by 0bama to iran constitutes treason

New FOIA Documents Reveal FBI LOST Chain of Custody of Hillary’s Server for Five Weeks
    In the document the FBI — the world’s most distinguished investigative service – admits that they lost the chain of custody of Hillary Clinton’s confiscated server for five weeks in 2015.
    http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018...or-five-weeks/
    thats plenty of time to delete and/or edit emails and other docs

Inspector General's Testimony Delayed Due To ‘New Leads’ In Clinton Email Review
    A new report released on Friday indicated that the highly-anticipated testimony from Inspector General Michael Horowitz has been postponed as new leads have emerged in his review of the criminal investigation into former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s use of a private email server.
    https://www.dailywire.com/news/30300...-ryan-saavedra

In November we reported that AG Sessions must create a special counsel to investigate the Uranium One scandal or go down in history as the modern day Benedict Arnold. Today a leader in Congress reported that he is working on a contempt citation against AG Sessions for not providing information to Congress (again) that is being requested.
    http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018...ut-of-control/

An investigation by El Universal found that between the years 2000 and 2012, the U.S. government had an arrangement with Mexico's Sinaloa drug cartel that allowed the organization to smuggle billions of dollars of drugs while Sinaloa provided information on rival cartels
    http://www.businessinsider.com/the-u...-cartel-2014-1
    Last edited by 5.56NATO; 05-06-2018 at 01:15 PM.

Page 9 of 46 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast