Page 45 of 46 FirstFirst ... 3543444546 LastLast

Thread: Something big is stewing. Hillary implicated in Russian racketeering scheme

AG Bill Barr: “For the First Time in American History, Police and National Security Investigations Were Used to Spy on a Political Campaign”…
    Fox News with Bret Baier broadcasts the second segment of their interview with U.S. Attorney General Bill Barr. The interview begins with a discussion of recent rioting and the activist groups who participated in looting, arson and attacks against police.
    AG Barr notes the ‘spygate’ investigation into DOJ and FBI conduct so far indicates that for the first time in American history, the police and national security apparatus was used to spy on the Trump campaign. Additionally, the AG cautions people not to read into the lack of indictments as the investigation remains ongoing.
    https://theconservativetreehouse.com...ical-campaign/
    first time that we know of and have proof
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Not holding my breath but fingers crossed that people who thought they were above the law find out they aren't.

No worries. The domestic enemies are pulling out the stops with the latest insurrection/sedition/rebellion ongoing and more embedded traitors are exposing themselves for what they are.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Interesting how COVID-19 is being placed on the back burner so headlines can now focus on the DNC-backed/media-promoted take over of the US.

It's nice how the virus doesn't bother rioters/looters/protesters/anarchists. (And, no one is forcing them to social distance.)
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    Interesting how COVID-19 is being placed on the back burner so headlines can now focus on the DNC-backed/media-promoted take over of the US.

It's nice how the virus doesn't bother rioters/looters/protesters/anarchists. (And, no one is forcing them to social distance.)

MWUHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!

not so fast!

Dr. Fauci Is Back & Already Helping To Drum Up Fear: “It Isn’t Over Yet!”
    https://thewashingtonstandard.com/dr...isnt-over-yet/

Kansas Officials Signal Readiness For 2nd Lockdown Ahead Of November Election.
    https://hnewswire.com/evil-now-front...mber-election/

theyre not done raping us yet

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    Kansas Officials Signal Readiness For 2nd Lockdown Ahead Of November Election.
    https://hnewswire.com/evil-now-front...mber-election/
    Nothing more than a very obvious attempt to prevent Trump from holding his rallies so he can't make the Commucrats look bad to their supporters.

This needs to be done to make sure Trump and Idiot Joe never meet in a debate.

It, also, prevents (in their minds) Trump from energizing his base by his appearances and speeches.

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Freedom isn't free.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

I've a feeling more Americans are going to vote for President Trump in 2020 than did last time.

I've a feeling more Americans are going to vote for President Trump in 2020 than did last time.
    Me, too. Those who were undecided last election, now see who the Dimocrats really are and they don't want to go down that road.

Freedom isn't free.

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    I'm guessing that since the first lockdown didn't destroy the country sufficiently, a second one is needed, only this time police will be considered non-essential and told to stay home.

Quote Originally Posted by imanaknut View Post
    I'm guessing that since the first lockdown didn't destroy the country sufficiently, a second one is needed, only this time police will be considered non-essential and told to stay home.
    Then, some will use this as an open season on Commucrats....No police; no crime.

Freedom isn't free.

Team GunsNet Platinum 02/2015 davepool's Avatar

This has been part of the script since the beginning "the infamous and deadly COVID part DEUX "

sometimes i feel like i'm living in a badly written made for TV "reality" show

Ukrainian Law Enforcement Arrest Individual Allegedly Attempting to End Investigation Into Burisma and Hunter Biden with $6 Million Bribe
    An individual was reportedly arrested by Ukrainian Law Enforcement who was attempting to bribe government officials with $6 million to end an investigation into Burisma and Hunter Biden.
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...million-bribe/

After Two Years the NSA Has Refused to Provide Any Documentation on Seth Rich per a Legitimate FOIA Request, Actually They Refuse to Provide Any Response At All
    CIA Involvement in the Creation of the Russia Hack and Seth Rich Cover-up is now the focus of Group requesting the truth behind Trump-Russia collusion sham.
    In June 2016, Ellen Nakashima, a Deep State favorite from the Washington Post, released a report that the Democrat National Committee (DNC) had been hacked by Russia. The firm that validated this was Crowdstrike and its President Shawn Henry confirmed the claims. In December 2016, Ms. Nakashima followed up her reporting with the outlandish claim that the CIA had determined that Russia hacked the DNC because Russia wanted Trump to win the election. Nakashima also reported that the the Intel Community had determined that Russia also sent the emails to WikiLeaks. This position was reinforced by the Mueller gang in their efforts to have President Trump removed from office.
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...vide-response/

Justice for Seth Rich!

Still waiting for justice all around....

Freedom isn't free.

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    Still waiting for justice all around....
    I honestly don't think that will ever happen , would love to see it but I just don't think they will ever prosecute their own.

Quote Originally Posted by blacksheep View Post
    I honestly don't think that will ever happen , would love to see it but I just don't think they will ever prosecute their own.
    You're probably right.

Freedom isn't free.

Team Gunsnet Platinum 06/2016 ltorlo64's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by blacksheep View Post
    Which is why they will prosecute Trump, given the chance (any chance as we have seen), because he is not one of their own.
    "Nothing ever gets so bad that government "help" can't make it worse." Pat Garrett, March 22, 2014

"HATE IS GOOD, WHEN ITS DIRECTED AT EVIL." PROBASCO, April 20, 2012

I tried to push the envelope, but found that it was stationery.

Have you heard about the new corduroy pillows? They're making head lines!

NRA Endowment Member

Team GunsNet Platinum 02/2015 davepool's Avatar

We can rest assured that Lindsey Graham will see to it the deep state critters are not criminally prosecuted, he's their two-faced gate keeper

Ukrainian Law Enforcement Arrest Individual Allegedly Attempting to End Investigation Into Burisma and Hunter Biden with $6 Million Bribe
    An individual was reportedly arrested by Ukrainian Law Enforcement who was attempting to bribe government officials with $6 million to end an investigation into Burisma and Hunter Biden.
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...million-bribe/
    Are we surprised?
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Quote Originally Posted by davepool View Post
    We can rest assured that Lindsey Graham will see to it the deep state critters are not criminally prosecuted, he's their two-faced gate keeper
    grahamnesty just sided with shumer on President Trump replacing the ag for southern new york

remember, all of this is predicated upon getting enough Americans to lose faith in the constitution so the nwo can replace it

Page 45 of 46 FirstFirst ... 3543444546 LastLast