Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
I heard today that there are a few docs already known to those investigating the investigators that would put almost all the principle characters (ie dems and rinos) away. All the way up to 0bama. I'll keep on gathering the story together as it becomes exposed, however I'm confident that the facts will show killary and 0bama and the rest of his cabinet conspired to commit sedition and treason, ensuring a killary victory aka 0bama's third term, and they knew they couldn't lose - all the polls showed killary winning by a landslide. Well, history says otherwise, and all of their works are being exposed and overturned. Dnesh Dsouza or however you spell his name was pardoned by Trump, he was a victim of 0bama retaliation for his film and book exposing 0bama. I keep expecting this to end up as the usual killary has her justice system, everyone else has another, but it looks like they got themselves hoist by their own petard, and they keep making things worse for themselves. I expect shtf when the wikileaks guy finally reveals Seth Rich as the leaker of the dnc materials, as well as wiki leaking more dnc emails in a few days that should shed even more light on what happened.
I hope you're right.