Page 7 of 46 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Something big is stewing. Hillary implicated in Russian racketeering scheme

John Kerry Approved Visas for Russian Operatives to Enter US in 2014 and ‘Interfere’ with Election
    After sixteen months of investigations and over a year-and-a-half of the FBI and Obama administration spying on Donald Trump, his family, his business, his campaign, his transition team and his administration — Special Counsel Robert Mueller dropped an absolute nothing-burger today in announcing charges against Russian operatives who sullied the US election process.
    http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018...fere-election/

Tom Fitton: Trump Was Victimized, Targeted by FBI, Clinton Campaign, Russian Operatives, Obama Admin and Fusion GPS (VIDEO)
    Judicial Watch founder and President Tom Fitton hammered the corrupt Mueller investigation on FOX and Friends Weekend on Saturday morning. Tom blasted the corrupt Obama Justice Department and declared the Trump-Russia collusion investigation over after Friday’s sham announcement of the indictment of 13 Russians.
    Tom Fitton calls out the corrupt Justice Department on their criminal activity against candidate and President Trump.
    http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018...ion-gps-video/

Holder tweeted, “Mueller indictment of Russians starts to fill out the other side. Next: who are the actors in this country. The contours of the conspiracy are starting to be detailed. This is hugely significant.”
    http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018...eft-desperate/
    the actors in this country are holder, 0bama, jarret, mueller, comey, ohr, strzok, wray, killary, rice, lynch, kerry, pretty much everyone in the 0bama regime and dnc, as well as their supporters, plus rinos like mcstain
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Holder doesn't realize what he's saying....if he does, then he's dumber than he looks.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

I'd say they should sleep less well knowing the POTUS knows what they did to him and are still trying to do to him and his family. That is, they'd sleep less well if they had any form of conscience.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Insider Ed Butowsky: Seth Rich’s Father Confirmed His Son Was the Wikileaks Leaker
    Ed Butowsky, the man who offered to assist the family of Seth Rich with the cost of hiring a private investigator, has told the Gateway Pundit that during a December 2016 conversation with the father of the slain staffer he confirmed that he “knew what his sons did.”
    http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018...old-knew-sons/

Did Fusion GPS’s Nellie Ohr Evade NSA Surveillance With A Ham Radio?
    Nellie Ohr, the wife of Justice Department official Bruce Ohr, was hired by Fusion GPS for the purpose of digging up dirt on then-presidential candidate Donald Trump. One curious detail about Mrs. Ohr is that she obtained an amateur radio license on May 23rd, 2016.
    http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018...nce-ham-radio/
    US HAMs often talk to Russian HAMs as well as others around the world. I wonder who she wanted to talk to via HAM radio?

GOP Senator Demands Answers: Why Did FBI Wait Weeks to Act on Weiner Laptop in Clinton Corruption Probe?
    In early February the Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee released a majority staff report titled “The Clinton Email Scandal And The FBI’s Investigation Of It.” The committee also released thousands of text messages between two agents and lovebirds Peter Strzok and Lisa Page that shed light on the criminal intent of deep state players to avoid prosecution of Hillary Clinton and to block and destroy a Trump presidency.
    http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018...ruption-probe/

Chairman Nunes Sends Blistering Letter to AG Sessions: FBI May Have Violated Multiple Criminal Statutes in FISA Application
    On Thursday, Chairman Nunes sent a letter to AG Sessions stating the FBI may have violated criminal statutes by using unverified information to obtain a FISA warrant on Trump campaign advisor Carter Page, reports Fox News’ Catherine Herridge.
    http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018...a-application/

Hillary Clinton Gave Russia the US Technology for Hypersonic Intercontinental Nuke Missiles
    On Wednesday Russian leader Vladimir Putin threatened the West with unstoppable intercontinental nuclear missiles.
    Putin announced that Russia had developed an intercontinental nuclear missile that can’t be stopped or shot down by any country’s defence system
    The Russian leader said the rocket travels 20 times the speed of sound and has unlimited range.
    Now we know where Putin gained the technology to build the missiles.
    –Hillary Clinton.
    http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018...nuke-missiles/
    kinda like how her hubby and al gore gave US icbm secrets to china?

Nothing will happen. All the actors belong to the same group.
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..

This thread is one giant cock tease. I really want to see Hillary in Prison! I keep on expecting good news that I can dance to and have a party! All of this is moot if she gets away (again) scot free.....

Quote Originally Posted by tank_monkey View Post
    This thread is one giant cock tease. I really want to see Hillary in Prison! I keep on expecting good news that I can dance to and have a party! All of this is moot if she gets away (again) scot free.....
    I feel exactly the same. Right now, Trump has the classified info hanging over killary, huma, 0bama, all who emailed her. Removing classified info, transferring it to others, destroying gov property in an obstruction of justice, the fbi complicitly erased killary's aids laptops, so many charges right there that she is absolutely guilty of. She's out boozing it up somewhere. But I still hold out hope. Even killary has said no one is above the law.

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    I feel exactly the same. Right now, Trump has the classified info hanging over killary, huma, 0bama, all who emailed her. Removing classified info, transferring it to others, destroying gov property in an obstruction of justice, the fbi complicitly erased killary's aids laptops, so many charges right there that she is absolutely guilty of. She's out boozing it up somewhere. But I still hold out hope. Even killary has said no one is above the law.

She wasn't talking about herself. She, and everyone else, knows she's above the law. She was talking about everyone else.

All this info is useless if it's not put to use. And, Hitlary and obama don't appear to be cowering. As a matter of fact, they are both out doing publicity speeches trying to undermine Trump.

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Freedom isn't free.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    She wasn't talking about herself. She, and everyone else, knows she's above the law. She was talking about everyone else.

All this info is useless if it's not put to use. And, Hitlary and obama don't appear to be cowering. As a matter of fact, they are both out doing publicity speeches trying to undermine Trump.

I dunno, would you feel like partying when a hundred million of your fellow citizens knows you've betrayed their country?

DOJ Says Atty. Gen. Used Alias to Conduct Official Business to Protect Security, Privacy
    Illustrating how government hides information from the American public, former Attorney General Loretta Lynch used a fake name to conduct official Department of Justice (DOJ) business in agency emails obtained by Judicial Watch. As the nation’s chief law enforcement officer Lynch, Barack Obama’s second attorney general, skirted public-records laws by using the alias Elizabeth Carlisle in emails she sent from her official DOJ account. In the records provided to Judicial Watch, the DOJ explains it as necessary to “protect her security and privacy and enable her to conduct Department business efficiently via email.”

This begs the question of how many other government officials use fake names and whether those aliases are searched when agencies process Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) requests. Besides Lynch, we have only discovered the use of such aliases among government operatives to conduct official business at the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA). Obama’s EPA administrator, Lisa Jackson, famously used the alias Richard Windsor in a government email account to conduct official business and communicate with staff. Jackson even took required EPA computer training under the fake identity with the handle Windsor.Richard@epa.gov. She eventually resigned over the scandal, which brought to light the agency’s violations of federal open-records laws.

In Lynch’s case, Judicial Watch requested the records as part of an investigation into the Obama administration’s involvement in a United Nation’s international law enforcement coalition called Strong Cities Network (SCN). The purported mission of the global coalition was to build social cohesion and community resilience to counter violent extremism. The DOJ masterminded the agreement and Americans found out about the U.S.’s participation when Lynch announced it during a U.N. speech on September 29, 2015. Lynch referred to SCN as a “truly groundbreaking endeavor” and assured the notoriously corrupt world body that the Obama administration was deeply committed to the new initiative. “The government of the United States is fully invested in this collaborative approach and we have seen the value of empowering local communities by promoting initiatives they design and lead themselves,” Lynch said.
    https://www.judicialwatch.org/blog/2...20180310111813

CIA Whistleblower Kevin Shipp: ‘Hillary Clinton Was And Is Running A Global Financial Criminal Syndicate’
    Former CIA Officer and whistleblower Kevin Shipp says the reason for all the crime and treason at the FBI and DOJ can be boiled down to one thing: a global financial crime spree. “Hillary Clinton was running and is running a global financial criminal syndicate,” and Shipp believes Barack Obama was in on it.
    Shipp believes that this entire scandal, which will likely end up being the biggest in American history, could result in a Constitutional crisis. In an interview with USA Watchdog‘s Greg Hunter, Shipp contends, “There could be a Constitutional crisis in that we could see Congressmen, Senators, former Directors of the FBI, and the CIA perp walked after they receive charges. Could you imagine if senior DOJ officials were arrested, some Congressmen and Senators were arrested and other government officials were arrested on charges and walked out of office? That’s the Constitutional crisis I am talking about. Those kinds of high-level arrests would shake up this nation. It would be huge, and that’s why it has taken so long and methodical in doing this.”
    https://freedomoutpost.com/cia-whist...nal-syndicate/

Fast and Furious hearing rips Holder, DOJ for deception in gun-running scandal
    Members of a congressional committee at a public hearing Wednesday blasted former President Barack Obama and his attorney general for allegedly covering up an investigation into the death of a Border Patrol agent killed as a result of a botched government gun-running project known as Operation Fast and Furious.
    http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017...g-scandal.html

When I see them lined up in front of a firing squad I might actually believe that there is consequences to treason.
    Last edited by blacksheep; 03-12-2018 at 05:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by blacksheep View Post
    When I see them lined up in front of a firing squad I might actually believe that there is consequences to treason.
    I'd settle for seeing them walking around in orange jumpsuits and chains.

Freedom isn't free.

I'd settle for seeing them walking around in orange jumpsuits and chains.
    in front of a firing squad
    For peace of mind, resign as general manager of the universe

Quote Originally Posted by Full Otto View Post
    in front of a firing squad
    You're forgetting all the photo ops available if she were given life without parole.... and if she had to face the humility, for the rest of her life, when every time she looked in a mirror, she saw herself in an orange pantsuit.

Those photos would give the rest of us something to drink over for along, long time....

Freedom isn't free.

You read the subtitle correctly. Jeff Sessions will be replaced in the near future by Trey Gowdy according to Paul Preston via his insider sources. And the people said, “it’s about time and Amen!”
    Gowdy will provide the bulldog mentality that Trump will need to carry out the mandate to Make America Great Again and to bring the California rebels to justice.
    http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/wh...ome-ft-sumter/
    Gowdy just might do him some indictin of klintons an bamas

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    You read the subtitle correctly. Jeff Sessions will be replaced in the near future by Trey Gowdy according to Paul Preston via his insider sources. And the people said, “it’s about time and Amen!”
    Gowdy will provide the bulldog mentality that Trump will need to carry out the mandate to Make America Great Again and to bring the California rebels to justice.
    http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/wh...ome-ft-sumter/
    Gowdy just might do him some indictin of klintons an bamas
    I hope so. From what I've seen of Gowdy, he's a born fighter.

Freedom isn't free.

Site Admin & **Team Gunsnet Silver 12/2012** Richard Simmons's Avatar

Goody announced in January that he wasn't running for re-election this year so he'll be leaving Congress at the end of the year. Does it make sense for him to leave early to replace Sessions and force another special election to fill his seat? Maybe the Governor of SC would appoint someone?
    Gunsnet member since 1999
    USN 1978-86
    BCCI Life Member #2068

•" We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. " George Orwell

I hope so. From what I've seen of Gowdy, he's a born fighter.
    I don't know. He was the one heading the Benghazi Select Committee and promised all sorts of indictments, dragged the investigation out for several years, and in the end what did he find? Nada. Hillary clean as a whistle.

So I wouldn't expect Gowdy to be any more effective than Sessions currently is at the helm of the DOJ. Unless Trump hopes he might fire Deputy AG Rosenstein, who is still overseeing Mueller...
    "That tyranny has all the vices both of democracy and oligarchy is evident. As of oligarchy so of tyranny, the end is wealth; (for by wealth only can the tyrant maintain either his guard or his luxury). Both mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms." -- Aristotle, Book V, 350 B.C.E

Team Gunsnet Platinum 06/2016 ltorlo64's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LAGC View Post
    I don't know. He was the one heading the Benghazi Select Committee and promised all sorts of indictments, dragged the investigation out for several years, and in the end what did he find? Nada. Hillary clean as a whistle.

So I wouldn't expect Gowdy to be any more effective than Sessions currently is at the helm of the DOJ. Unless Trump hopes he might fire Deputy AG Rosenstein, who is still overseeing Mueller...
    I'm not sure I would say "clean as a whistle". Wasn't that investigation the catalyst for the NYT (if I remember right) finding out that she was running a illegal server? It also exposed the fact that she put political gain ahead of the safety of the Ambassador. Not very clean at all, just not reported on much.
    "Nothing ever gets so bad that government "help" can't make it worse." Pat Garrett, March 22, 2014

"HATE IS GOOD, WHEN ITS DIRECTED AT EVIL." PROBASCO, April 20, 2012

I tried to push the envelope, but found that it was stationery.

Have you heard about the new corduroy pillows? They're making head lines!

NRA Endowment Member

Page 7 of 46 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast