Page 2 of 46 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Something big is stewing. Hillary implicated in Russian racketeering scheme

Quote Originally Posted by mrkalashnikov View Post
    Yes to all of the above. The Washington elites who really run this country are not going to relinquish power, no matter who the sitting POTUS is.
    A tyrant will never "relinquish" power... it must be taken from them by force.

And, us gun owners should consider that this also applies to us. We should NEVER relinquish (i.e. surrender) ANYTHING.

The scum that flip off the legal system one minute and try to tell US what we can and can't do the next minute are not worthy of being obeyed... hell they aren't worthy of even being HEARD.
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Quote Originally Posted by Gunner1558 View Post
    If slick willie and hildebeast ever were seriously threatened, the pile of bodies would make the Marilyn Monroe cover-up look like a Sunday school picnic.
    Not unless they were MORE than "threatened"...
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

I'm not holding my breath. The only justice we'll see is what we extract from them ourselves.
    Usually sufferers of paraphilic infantilism are proud of their condition. Kinda like being a liberal. Your mental flaws are there for the entire world to see, and you're damned proud of it. - tank_monkey

MSNBC Host Skewers Claims Clinton Helped Sell Uranium To Russians
    The “AM Joy” host refused to allow the Washington Examiner’s Jen Kerns to perpetuate unfounded claims that Hillary Clinton helped to sell uranium to Russia. President Donald Trump pushed the story on Twitter that Clinton helped to seal the 2010 Uranium One deal that sold a portion of the Canadian company to a JSC ARMZ, the mining arm of a Russian nuclear energy agency.
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/msnbc-hos...020745433.html
    lol

Mainstream Media Now Claiming That It Is A CRIME To Investigate Hillary Clinton’s Ties To Russia
    “Would these attempts to distract from the investigation, even attempting to unseal or remove the gag order from an FBI informant in order to further what is essentially a side investigation that they’re pursuing, is that in itself an element of obstruction?” Host Joy Reid stunningly asked, making clear that she believes selling off 20% of the countries uranium supply to Russia is a “side issue”.
    “It absolutely is. The statute says if you try to impede a federal investigation, then you are guilty of a federal felony. And with Donald Trump, it’s not just that he asked for a pledge of loyalty from his FBI director. It’s not only that he asked the national security intelligence folks if there’s any way they could thwart the investigations, not only that he reaches out to Michael Flynn after he’s been fired and tell him to keep your head up. I’ll see what I can do. It’s this attitude that he has,” Butler declared.
    http://www.shtfplan.com/conspiracy-f...ussia_10282017
    lol
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Tony Podesta Steps Down from Podesta Group due to Mueller Probe
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Tony Podesta Sends Cease And Desist Letter To Tucker
    The Daily Caller co-founder said, “Podesta isn’t just complaining about us, he’s threatening us.”

He continued, saying that the letter, “demands that the show ‘immediately cease and desist disseminating false and misleading reports about Mr. Podesta and the Podesta group.’ It demands we retract and delete all our prior reporting on the Podesta group and warns that if we don’t do this, ‘Mr. Podesta may pursue legal action, including for damages in order to fully protect his rights.”
    http://dailycaller.com/2017/10/30/to...-tucker-video/

Rep. Nunes Reveals Sessions DOJ ‘Ignoring Leaks’ — Deep State In Executive Branch Obstructing Fusion GSP Investigation
    http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017...igation-video/

Hillary Laughs About Manafort Indictment – Will She be Laughing When Her Chum Tony Podesta is Indicted?
    http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017...ndicted-video/
    this one is pure gold
    Last edited by 5.56NATO; 10-31-2017 at 01:11 PM.

"Not bad enough that I was the victim of a massive cyber crime directed by the Russian President."

"Now I’m the victim of a big lie campaign by the American President "

Not bad enough that I was the victim of a massive cyber crime directed by the Russian President (1/3)

— John Podesta (@johnpodesta) October 31, 2017

Now I’m the victim of a big lie campaign by the American President (2/3)

Of course, Podesta's tweets come after his brother, Tony Podesta, was forced to resign from a firm that the two founded together in 1988 after it was announced that Special Counsel Mueller had suddenly taken an interest in lobbying efforts undertaken by that firm on behalf of a pro-Russian party in Ukraine.
    http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-1...lie-he-created
    lol

"The biggest story yesterday, the one that has the Dems in a dither, is Podesta running from his firm. What he know about Crooked Dems is earth shattering. He and his brother could Drain The Swamp, which
    would be yet another campaign promise fulfilled. Fake News weak!"

The biggest story yesterday, the one that has the Dems in a dither, is Podesta running from his firm. What he know about Crooked Dems is....

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) October 31, 2017

....earth shattering. He and his brother could Drain The Swamp, which would be yet another campaign promise fulfilled. Fake News weak!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) October 31, 2017
    http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-1...ring-dirt-dems
    Last edited by 5.56NATO; 10-31-2017 at 01:30 PM.

Podesta then lashed out at POTUS Trump, “Now I’m the victim of a big lie campaign by the American President (2/3)”

Now I’m the victim of a big lie campaign by the American President (2/3)

Podesta then lashed out at Alex Jones….

Pizzagate crazies: you can keep it up but it’s 100% false. Watch your man Alex Jones grovel and then get a life https://t.co/9Nd5FxTcU6

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017...podesta-group/

They must be pretty worried about pizzagate breaking loose to be bringing it up and featuring their shill Bill Hicks aka Alex Jone's "apology" as if that changes the investigations.

Manafort Case May Lead Back to Podesta Brothers, Russian Uranium, and Mueller’s Role as FBI Chief
    Special Counsel Robert Mueller unsealed charges on Oct. 30 against Paul Manafort and his business partner Richard Gates related to lobbying work they did from 2006 to 2015.

According to the indictment, Manafort and Gates did not register as foreign agents while lobbying on behalf of the Ukrainian government, and tried to hide tens of millions of dollars they received in payments. Both have pled not guilty.

The case may be much broader, however, and may include related actions of the Podesta Brothers—John Podesta was campaign manager of the Hillary Clinton campaign—and to a uranium deal tied to the Russians that the Clintons, and Mueller, were involved in.
    https://m.theepochtimes.com/manafort...f_2345750.html
    let us pray

Corrupt Jeff Sessions Recuses Himself from Uranium One Scandal
    Attorney General Jeff Sessions told a small group of lawmakers in late September he was recused from appointing a special counsel to look into potential corruption surrounding the Uranium One deal and Fusion GPS’s work on the Trump dossier, according to one of the lawmakers present.

Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-FL) told Breitbart News on Wednesday that he and other House Judiciary Committee Republicans had met with Sessions at the Justice Department on September 28 in advance of an upcoming committee hearing with Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein later this month.

Gaetz said that when he asked Sessions to appoint a special counsel to investigate the 2010 Uranium One deal and Fusion GPS, the attorney general stood up, said he could not discuss the matter because he had recused himself, and walked out of the room, leaving them with a group of Rosenstein staffers “who showed no interest.”

“He said that anything that had to do with 2016 election, or Russia, or the candidates in the 2016 election, fell under the scope of his recusal, and he left the room,” Gaetz said.
    http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017...sions-must-go/

Team GunsNet Silver 03/2014 sevlex's Avatar

Rumors were flying fast & furious last night on the socials.

To sum it up: There could be some major arrests tomorrow. This could include Tony Podesta (who some claim has already been arrested while trying to flee the country), his brother John, Gen Flynn & his son, Comey, possibly Hillary herself among others.

What I have been reading for the past week is Trump has co-opted Mueller. The entire "Russian" investigation has really been the "Ukrainian/Uranium One" investigation. The story I have seen is that Mueller was working for Trump all along. The absence of Jeff Sessions is not evidence of him doing nothing. He is supposed to have been quietly working up the prosecutions that are about to drop.

Additionally, the recent roundup of Saudi princes is part of a deal Trump made with the new Saudi king. In exchange for getting the Aramco ipo listed on the NYSE, the king had to take down the princes who have been financing Hillary, the DNC and jihad. The water line into the Swamp has been shut off.

A similar roundup could be happening soon here. This reminds me of the ending of "Seven Days in May". Things could get hairy.

It's all rumor right now, but I'm going to prep some popcorn just in case.

Telling the truth is treason in an empire of lies.

WWG1WGA

Nothing good ever comes from a pinched sphincter

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sevlex View Post
    Rumors were flying fast & furious last night on the socials.

To sum it up: There could be some major arrests tomorrow. This could include Tony Podesta (who some claim has already been arrested while trying to flee the country), his brother John, Gen Flynn & his son, Comey, possibly Hillary herself among others.

What I have been reading for the past week is Trump has co-opted Mueller. The entire "Russian" investigation has really been the "Ukrainian/Uranium One" investigation. The story I have seen is that Mueller was working for Trump all along. The absence of Jeff Sessions is not evidence of him doing nothing. He is supposed to have been quietly working up the prosecutions that are about to drop.

Additionally, the recent roundup of Saudi princes is part of a deal Trump made with the new Saudi king. In exchange for getting the Aramco ipo listed on the NYSE, the king had to take down the princes who have been financing Hillary, the DNC and jihad. The water line into the Swamp has been shut off.

A similar roundup could be happening soon here. This reminds me of the ending of "Seven Days in May". Things could get hairy.

It's all rumor right now, but I'm going to prep some popcorn just in case.

The stuff of dreams.....

Let's hope these rumors were founded in reality.

(Plus, with Trump out of the country, this will take some of the Commie Media heat off him and put a lot of it on the DOJ.)
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Guns Network Contributor 03/2015 jakebrake's Avatar

^^^^nothing happens....period, end of story.

Donna Brazile Unleashed! Clinton Campaign Treated Me Like “Slave” – Blasts Egomaniacs Obama & Wasserman Schultz
    http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017...erman-schultz/

Clinton Camp Lashes Out at Donna Brazile – Claims Brazile is Pushing Russian Propaganda About Hillary’s Health
    http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017...llarys-health/

Donna Brazile Says She "Feared For Her Life" After Seth Rich Was Killed
    http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-1...ich-was-killed

The meltdown builds steam.

New FOIA Documents Reveal FBI Scramble To Preserve Records In Uranium One Scandal
    An internet researcher has uncovered what appears to be proof that the FBI was investigating the Uranium One deal back in 2015 – months after the Peter Schweizer book Clinton Cash exposed the scheme, along with an article in the New York Times which laid out allegations of criminal malfeasance by the Clintons, their charitable foundation, and several associates.
    http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-1...um-one-scandal

Another Mueller Leak Suggests Charges Loom For Michael Flynn & Son
    It appears Special Counsel Robert Mueller has a serial leaker. Following last weekend's well-timed leak of Manafort's looming arrest - which dominated the weekend media's speculation - NBC News reports sources familiar confirming federal investigators have gathered enough evidence to bring charges in their investigation of President Donald Trump's former national security adviser and his son.
    http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-1...mike-flynn-son

Flynn may be going down because he was more or less an unregistered agent for a foreign gov, Turkey. Also, Flynn and his son helped pizzagate break loose so they're prime targets of the pizzagate pedos.

So who is this guy?
    13 Shocking Facts About Special Prosecutor Robert Mueller
    Squashing Warning Signs that May Have Stopped 9/11

Larry Klayman writes:

Robert Mueller first hit my radar ... just months before the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks on the World Trade Center.

I came to meet and later represent FBI Special Agents Robert Wright and John Vincent, of the agency’s Chicago Counter-Terrorism Field Office. During our meeting, both Special Agents Wright and Vincent revealed to me that they had been conducting a counterterrorism investigation of Saudi money laundering into and in the United States, and they both believed that a massive terrorist attack was imminent.

In the course of this investigation, both special agents had asked a fellow FBI agent who was undercover, one of Muslim descent, to be wired to turn up further evidence of this terrorist operation. The Muslim agent refused, indignantly telling both Wright and Vincent that Muslims don’t spy and rat on other Muslims. In shock, my soon-to-be clients reported this to their supervisors at the FBI, but no action was taken. To make matters worse, Wright’s and Vincent’s FBI supervisors quashed their investigation. They both believed that the order to kill the investigation came from the highest reaches of the FBI, and, upset it not outraged by this cover-up, Wright then decided to write a book detailing this breach of FBI honor.

The only way I could explain this cover-up was that then-FBI Director Robert Mueller was sensitive to the ties between the family of President George W. Bush and the Saudi royal family.
    http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-1...robert-mueller
    Last edited by 5.56NATO; 11-05-2017 at 01:11 PM.

Tony Podesta Lobbied For Russia’s ‘Uranium One’ And Did Not File As A Foreign Agent
    http://dailycaller.com/2017/11/05/to...foreign-agent/

Uranium One: Previously Undiscovered FOIA Documents Could Be Game Changer in Investigation
    https://freedomoutpost.com/uranium-o...investigation/

Diplomats fear Tillerson transparency push is linked to Clinton emails

State Department officials worry that an effort to release thousands of records is aimed at tarnishing Hillary Clinton – and pushing more staffers to quit.
    https://www.politico.com/story/2017/...-emails-244626

Two things about this story come to mine.
    One thing is go Tillerson!
    Another is they should have titled this story "
    Democrats and rinos worry that an effort to release thousands of records is aimed at tarnishing Hillary Clinton – and pushing more staffers to quit."

Former Clinton Advisor Calls For Special Prosecutor to Investigate Hillary Over Uranium One Scandal
    http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017...m-one-scandal/
    Last edited by 5.56NATO; 11-07-2017 at 12:07 PM.

Anyone else notice the smelly bitch has go e silent and dissapeared?

Might be something coming....
    "What sick, barbaric bastards.

It's one thing to use terrorism to make a political statement, but the wanton mutilation and suffering of innocents? How does that forward your political goals? When done in the name of religion, how does that earn you brownie points with God?

Fuck religious extremism. And especially fuck the "religion of peace." "

So, lagcsocialist supports terrorism AS LONG AS ITS FOR POLITICAL ENDS....

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ruskiegunlover View Post
    Anyone else notice the smelly bitch has go e silent and dissapeared?

Might be something coming....
    I've noticed that, too. I wonder if her lawyers told her stay quiet and stay out of sight for a while.... They know that every time she opens her mouth, she makes herself more of a target.

(No need to go out of your way piss off those who have the power to kick your ass.)
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Early Comey memo accuses Clinton of ‘gross negligence,’ a federal felony – report
    https://www.rt.com/usa/408979-comey-...ss-negligence/

Judicial Watch Was Right: DOJ Confirms Comey Leaked Classified Intel — Former FBI Head Compared To Wikileaks
    http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017...red-wikileaks/

Gregg Jarrett writes on Comey’s original drafts concerning the Clinton investigation:
    [T] he words “gross negligence” were edited out with red lines. The words “extremely careless” were substituted. This would appear to show that Comey knew Clinton violated the law but subsequently resolved to conjure a way to exonerate her by altering the language. […]
    Many standard jury instructions, such as those in California and elsewhere, say the two terms mean the same thing. That is, gross negligence is an extreme departure from ordinary care. In other words, extremely careless behavior.
    Either Comey is not well-versed in the law or he sought to draw a fine distinction where none exists. Nevertheless, he employed it as an excuse to protect Clinton from prosecution in a case that should have rendered 110 criminal charges against her.
    http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017...y-prosecution/
    Last edited by 5.56NATO; 11-08-2017 at 02:34 PM.

Page 2 of 46 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast