Page 37 of 46 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 ... LastLast

Thread: Something big is stewing. Hillary implicated in Russian racketeering scheme

Team Gunsnet Platinum 06/2016 ltorlo64's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by whiskeyman View Post
    And I thought I was the only one who noticed.
    Not the only one. I generally don't even read this thread anymore. The only reason I did today was I noticed someone else had posted so I was wondering what it was. Turns out as before, nothing. (Not your post, just the idea that Clinton or anyone else from the Obama administration will be held to account.)
    "Nothing ever gets so bad that government "help" can't make it worse." Pat Garrett, March 22, 2014

"HATE IS GOOD, WHEN ITS DIRECTED AT EVIL." PROBASCO, April 20, 2012

I tried to push the envelope, but found that it was stationery.

Have you heard about the new corduroy pillows? They're making head lines!

NRA Endowment Member

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

I think we're all getting the same feeling all the Libs got when the Mueller investigation wrapped up. Much ado about nothing....

Disheartening, to say the least.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Obama, the Bidens, the Clintons, the IMF and Others Pillaged Ukraine Then Forced Its Citizens to Pay Excessive Natural Gas Prices at 50% Above Market
    President Obama, his Vice President Biden and his son, Hillary Clinton, the Clinton Foundation, Mueller, the Podestas, the IMF and others all pillaged the Ukraine and then delayed loans to the country before forcing Ukrainians to pay grossly inflated natural gas prices. Now these vultures claim they are innocent.https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...-above-market/

The above is likely why they're pushing so hard for impeachment right now, this impeachment effort is a coverup of something that ties them all, including clapper and mueller, to high crimes and misdemeanors.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    Obama, the Bidens, the Clintons, the IMF and Others Pillaged Ukraine Then Forced Its Citizens to Pay Excessive Natural Gas Prices at 50% Above Market
    President Obama, his Vice President Biden and his son, Hillary Clinton, the Clinton Foundation, Mueller, the Podestas, the IMF and others all pillaged the Ukraine and then delayed loans to the country before forcing Ukrainians to pay grossly inflated natural gas prices. Now these vultures claim they are innocent.https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...-above-market/

The above is likely why they're pushing so hard for impeachment right now, this impeachment effort is a coverup of something that ties them all, including clapper and mueller, to high crimes and misdemeanors.
    It seems like the wheels of real justice are just spinning in the mud. Until all these criminals are tried, found guilty, and imprisoned, it'll be a hollow victory at best.....

Trump. and team, need to get on the stick and take care of all this before time runs out.

I don't want any of these criminals to die a natural death without, at least, serving some time in numbered, orange jumpsuits.

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Freedom isn't free.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

This may be why killary et al are still not in jail;

"The scandal became too noisy after several Congressional investigations concluded wrongdoing by the Justice Department and called for the appointment of a special prosecutor, who ended up being former CIA operative and current Attorney General under President Donald Trump, William Barr.

Barr previously served under the Bush administration as Assistant Attorney General, Deputy Attorney General, and Attorney General.

“I started off in Washington at the Central Intelligence Agency and went to law school at night while I was working at CIA,” William Barr said during an oral history event in 2001.

As a former AG, Barr got to work helping aid the cover-up of INSLAW, just as he did for the CIA protecting the agency from Bank of Credit and Commerce International (BCCI) and BNL investigations, the Church Committee as a part of the CIA’s Office of Legislative Council (OLC) from 1973 to 1977, and ongoing scandals today walking through a revolving door.

Barr appointed a former Justice Department crony Nicholas Bua to conduct an “investigation” of the INSLAW matter, and then report back to him. The special counsel would be selected by Barr; would be subservient to him; and would report to him. Barr could then ignore the recommendations if, in the remote possibility the special counsel did not cooperate in the expected cover-up."

Remember PROMIS? Well, it gets better!

"PROMIS Forked Application Use And The Top Secret Main Core Dissident Database

PROMIS was forked into many reported use cases for the U.S. government, including an intelligence application onboard nuclear submarines of the United States and Great Britain, and the use by both the U.S. Government and certain Allied Governments for inventory tracking of nuclear materials and long-range ballistic missiles. But the most bizarre and frightening use was to keep track of dissident Americans under Main Core.

The Main Core database isn’t just a rumor or conspiracy theory, PROMIS software was used by Iran-Contra fall guy then-National Security Council, Lt. Col. Oliver North to create the dissidents list for Rex-84 that would later evolve to Main Core. North used PROMIS software in 1982 in the Department of Justice, and at the White House, to compile a list of American dissidents to invoke if the government ever needed to do so under Ronald Reagan’s Continuity of Government (COG) program as a liaison to FEMA.

In 1993, Wired described North’s use of PROMIS in compiling the Main Core database:

Using PROMIS, sources point out, North could have drawn up lists of anyone ever arrested for a political protest, for example, or anyone who had ever refused to pay their taxes. Compared to PROMIS, Richard Nixon’s enemies list or Sen. Joe McCarthy’s blacklist look downright crude.

This Main Core database of individuals was given to a handful of individuals, meaning most government officials had no knowledge of the program ever existing. The database was passed off from administration to administration through National Security channels, according to sources.

Enter in the picture former CIA spook, imprisoned whistleblower and INSLAW witness Michael Riconosciuto. Riconosciuto warned about Main Core’s database and the dissident round-up program, he also stated that he was the programmer who backdoored INSLAW PROMIS software. Riconosciuto specifically testified that PROMIS “was stolen as a favor to software-company executive Earl Brian, a friend of Meese’s, for Brian’s help in persuading the Iranian government to hold on to the embassy hostages until the 1980 election was over.”

This means that in the 1990s, Riconosciuto described exactly what intelligence officials would discuss years later in Salon and Radar.

Riconosciuto also whistle-blew regarding the development of alleged ethnic bioweapons by Wackenhut and the Bio-Rad corporation, the Lockerbie incident and Wackenhut’s ties to the CIA, which is now G4S security. Riconosciuto additionally spoke about drug smuggling across various parts of the U.S., according to the book The Last Circle by Cheri Seymour, written at the behest of Congress to understand what had been uncovered by Casolaro which he deemed “The Octopus.”

Somewhere along the line this all became a tongue-in-cheek paranoid joke, and a conspiracy theory instead of a known fearful fact. Within high-reaching intelligence circles it’s one of the most well-kept secrets that the U.S. maintains a list of “marked” individuals considered dissidents to round up and bring to camp FEMA in case of “Martial Law” or a deemed “emergency” event, which isn’t clearly defined.

In 2008, Salon ran an article shedding some light, detailing Main Core software and its evolution. Investigative journalist Tim Shorrock reported the alleged disturbing domestic surveillance activities following 9/11 used by the Bush administration to spy on Americans. Which is ironic as the original non-forked backdoored PROMIS software was used to spy on American and foreign communications prior to 9/11 with Signal Intelligence (SIGINT) technologies implanted by the Israelis and another separate software iteration by the CIA."
    https://dcdirtylaundry.com/octopus-p...han-watergate/

https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/s...t_circle/0.htm
    Last edited by 5.56NATO; 10-01-2019 at 05:04 PM.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Court Forces Release of Previously Hidden Email That Confirms State Department Knew About Hillary Clinton’s Private Email Account
    udicial Watch announced today that the State Department provided a previously hidden email which shows that top State Department officials used and were aware of Hillary Clinton’s email account.

On December 24, 2010, Daniel Baer, an Obama State Department deputy assistant secretary of state, writes to Michael Posner, a then-assistant secretary of state about Clinton’s private email address:

Baer: “Be careful, you just gave the secretary’s personal email address to a bunch of folks …”

Posner answers: “Should I say don’t forward? Did not notice”

Baer responds: “Yeah-I just know that she guards it pretty closely”

Mr. Posner had forwarded Clinton’s email address, which was contained in an email sent to State Department senior leadership, about WikiLeaks.

It appears the State Department produced this email in 2016 in redacted form, blacking out Clinton’s personal email address and the discussion about Clinton’s wanting to keep her email address closely guarded.

Hillary Clinton used a private email account to conduct official government business while she was Secretary of State in order to hide her Clinton Foundation pay-to-play scheme.

Clinton and her aides then used BleachBit to scrub 33,000 emails and took hammers to her BlackBerrys which were all under subpoena in order to conceal her pay-to-play and the fact that she was transmitting classified information over a private server.
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...email-account/

Rep. Shahida Taliban said Democratic lawmakers are exploring how to arrest White House officials who do not comply with congressional subpoenas.

Tlaib, jihaD-Mich., told Detroit constituents at her "Congress, Coffee, and Conversation" event on Tuesday that lawmakers are focused on how best to take cabinet members into custody. "This is the first time we've ever had a situation like this," she said. "So they're trying to figure out, no joke, is it the D.C. police that goes and gets them? We don't know. Where do we hold them?"
    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tla...rump-officials

R 031419Z OCT 19
    MARADMIN 550/19
    MSGID/GENADMIN/CMC WASHINGTON DC MRA MP//
    SUBJ/MANPOWER GUIDANCE FOR ACTIVATION AND DEACTIVATION OF RESERVE COMPONENT (RC) MARINES ORDERED TO ACTIVE DUTY ISO DEFENSE SUPPORT OF CIVIL AUTHORITIES//
    REF/A/DOC/PPO/15MAY2019//
    REF/B/DOC/TITLE 10 USC/31DEC2011//
    REF/C/DOC/TITLE 42 USC/01APR2013//
    REF/D/DOC/SECDEF/07MAR2013//
    REF/E/DOC/SECNAV/17JUL2012//
    REF/F/DOC/PPO/20DEC2013//
    REF/G/MSG/PPO/07AUG2018//
    REF/H/DOC/DODI/07JUN2016//
    REF/I/DOC/MRA/02MAY2011//
    REF/J/JOINT TRAVEL REGULATIONS//
    REF/K/DOC/MRA/27OCT2009//
    REF/L/DOC/DODI/31MAY2013//
    REF/M/DOC/SECNAV/11DEC2018//
    REF/N/DOC/MRA/19MAY2009//
    REF/O/DOC/MRA/01MAY2018//
    REF/P/DOC/MRA/14JUL2000//
    REF/Q/DOC/MRA/15MAR2018//
    NARR/REF A IS MCO 3440.7C MARINE CORPS ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES IN DEFENSE SUPPORT OF CIVIL AUTHORITIES (DSCA). REF B IS TITLE 10 U.S.C., §12304a, ARMY RESERVE, NAVY RESERVE, MARINE CORPS RESERVE, AND AIR FORCE RESERVE: ORDER TO ACTIVE DUTY TO PROVIDE ASSISTANCE IN RESPONSE TO A MAJOR DISASTER OR EMERGENCY.
    https://www.marines.mil/News/Message...onent-rc-marin

hmmmmmm

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    R 031419Z OCT 19
    MARADMIN 550/19
    MSGID/GENADMIN/CMC WASHINGTON DC MRA MP//
    SUBJ/MANPOWER GUIDANCE FOR ACTIVATION AND DEACTIVATION OF RESERVE COMPONENT (RC) MARINES ORDERED TO ACTIVE DUTY ISO DEFENSE SUPPORT OF CIVIL AUTHORITIES//
    REF/A/DOC/PPO/15MAY2019//
    REF/B/DOC/TITLE 10 USC/31DEC2011//
    REF/C/DOC/TITLE 42 USC/01APR2013//
    REF/D/DOC/SECDEF/07MAR2013//
    REF/E/DOC/SECNAV/17JUL2012//
    REF/F/DOC/PPO/20DEC2013//
    REF/G/MSG/PPO/07AUG2018//
    REF/H/DOC/DODI/07JUN2016//
    REF/I/DOC/MRA/02MAY2011//
    REF/J/JOINT TRAVEL REGULATIONS//
    REF/K/DOC/MRA/27OCT2009//
    REF/L/DOC/DODI/31MAY2013//
    REF/M/DOC/SECNAV/11DEC2018//
    REF/N/DOC/MRA/19MAY2009//
    REF/O/DOC/MRA/01MAY2018//
    REF/P/DOC/MRA/14JUL2000//
    REF/Q/DOC/MRA/15MAR2018//
    NARR/REF A IS MCO 3440.7C MARINE CORPS ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES IN DEFENSE SUPPORT OF CIVIL AUTHORITIES (DSCA). REF B IS TITLE 10 U.S.C., §12304a, ARMY RESERVE, NAVY RESERVE, MARINE CORPS RESERVE, AND AIR FORCE RESERVE: ORDER TO ACTIVE DUTY TO PROVIDE ASSISTANCE IN RESPONSE TO A MAJOR DISASTER OR EMERGENCY.
    https://www.marines.mil/News/Message...onent-rc-marin

hmmmmmm
    I don't understand most of the jargon (I was not in the service), but what I gathered from the site was this memo is just an update of a previous memo that didn't covere the specifics this one addresses...

I could be way wrong on this, but that's what I got out of it.

Freedom isn't free.

Reserves have been activated to support civil authorities. Dunno what's going to shake out of this.

Special Investigator John Durham Recovered BlackBerrys Used by Joseph Mifsud to Spy on George Papadopolous and Others
    General Mike Flynn’s lawyer Sidney Powell on Tuesday filed a motion demanding the Justice Department produce Brady Material that has recently come into the DOJ’s possession which includes 2 phones (BlackBerrys) used by Deep State spy Joseph Mifsud.
    As we reported in mid-September, Sidney Powell gave us a clue regarding the Deep State’s actions in setting up members of the Trump team.
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...us-and-others/

Durham to interview Clapper and Dirty John Brennan
    Durham wants to talk to CIA analysts involved in the intelligence assessment of Russia’s activities, prompting some of them to hire lawyers. And there is tension between the CIA and the Justice Department over what classified documents Durham can examine. https://t.co/cQVMfP0Mjj
    — Ken Dilanian (@KenDilanianNBC) October 19, 2019
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...-john-brennan/

Team GunsNet Silver 03/2014 sevlex's Avatar

Shit's gettin real.

Indictments are coming.

The big question is will trials be held in civilian courts or military tribunals?
    Telling the truth is treason in an empire of lies.

WWG1WGA

Nothing good ever comes from a pinched sphincter

Quote Originally Posted by sevlex View Post
    Shit's gettin real.

Indictments are coming.

The big question is will trials be held in civilian courts or military tribunals?
    That would depend on the charges, I guess. Where is treason tried?

Trump accuses obama of treason. I hope indictments are given to obama for this very crime....

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...gn-spying.html

Freedom isn't free.

Team GunsNet Silver 03/2014 sevlex's Avatar

FWIW, I recall reading Trump has extended a "State of Emergency" as of Dec of last year(?). This means we are technically under martial law.

Hopefully this leads to tribunals at Gitmo, since the civilian courts cannot be trusted to hold the bad guys accountable.
    Telling the truth is treason in an empire of lies.

WWG1WGA

Nothing good ever comes from a pinched sphincter

FWIW, I recall reading Trump has extended a "State of Emergency" as of Dec of last year(?). This means we are technically under martial law.

Hopefully this leads to tribunals at Gitmo, since the civilian courts cannot be trusted to hold the bad guys accountable.
    For all I know we're still under the eo from 1933 courtesy that great American patriot fdr.

Views: 284,092

Team Gunsnet Platinum 06/2016 ltorlo64's Avatar

It was not a state of emergency but an emergency that Trump declared regarding the amount of illegal aliens coming across the southern border. This allowed him to take funds from other places and use it to stop the emergency (i.e. build a wall). Democrats hate it but they cannot do anything in Congress to stop Trump so they are doing what any good, democracy hating group of people do. They are suing.
    "Nothing ever gets so bad that government "help" can't make it worse." Pat Garrett, March 22, 2014

"HATE IS GOOD, WHEN ITS DIRECTED AT EVIL." PROBASCO, April 20, 2012

I tried to push the envelope, but found that it was stationery.

Have you heard about the new corduroy pillows? They're making head lines!

NRA Endowment Member

Replies: 735
    Views: 310,847

A fascinating article, written by Judicial Watch’s Chris Farrell, a former counterintelligence case officer, recently appeared on the Gatestone Institute’s website. Just when we thought we could recite every text message ever exchanged between Page and Strzok, along comes a new one. In December 2015, Page wrote to Strzok, “You get all our oconus lures approved? .”

Because, believe it or not, the FBI is prohibited from such activities as investigating a major political party’s candidate for the presidency, they needed to find an alternative. Farrell explains that their alternative was to “manufacture a foreign counterintelligence (FCI) “threat” that could then be “imported” back into the United States.”
    https://www.redstate.com/elizabeth-v...ures-approved/

Allegedly the report on fbi corruption says there was no bias in the fbi investigation of the Trump election team.

Seriously?

Page describes Trump as an “enormous douche” and asks her lover, “Trump’s not ever going to become president, right?” Strzok replies, “No. No, he won’t. We’ll stop it.” Strzok later explained to congressional investigators that this text referred to “the American people” who would stop Trump. For her part, Page gave equally implausible answers when interviewed by Congress. One congressman noted that she had texted, “God trump is a loathsome human . . . omg he’s an idiot” to Strzok. “What did you mean by that?” the congressman asked. Her reply: “I don’t recall.”
    https://www.nationalreview.com/2019/...heater-satire/

Ffs doj what does it take for you to figure out when a coup is taking place?

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Really sad that the democrats hate this country so much that they are trying to take down a duly elected president who so far has shown that just about everything they have about him is a lie, falsely written or stretch of the truth. At the same time the republicans sit there with their thumbs up their butts refusing to let a shoot load of stuff out that would most likely result in a whole passel of democrats behind bars.

Every person who has believed “trust the plan” propaganda received a reality check today after the release of the much-anticipated Inspector General (IG) report, which cleared the FBI of criminality and political bias in their plot to surveil President Donald Trump.

FBI Director Christopher Wray released a statement claiming that the report shows how the deep state is committed to serving the people.

“We are vested with significant authorities and it is our obligation as public servants to ensure these authorities are exercised with objectivity and integrity,” Wray said. “Anything less falls short of the FBI’s duty to the American people.”
    https://bigleaguepolitics.com/the-fi...eillance-plot/

“Trump’s not ever going to become president, right?”
    “No. No, he won’t. We’ll stop it.”
    “God trump is a loathsome human . . . omg he’s an idiot”
    “[W]e don’t need to go at a total breakneck speed because so long as he doesn’t become President, there isn’t the same threat to national security, right,”
    “I want to believe the path you threw out in [former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe's] office — that there’s no way he gets elected — but I’m afraid we can’t take the risk. It’s like an insurance policy in the unlikely event you die before you’re 40.”
    'Just went to a Southern Virginia Walmart. I could smell the Trump support.'
    “You get all our oconus lures approved?

no bias at all

An investment firm linked to Hunter Biden received over $130 million in federal bailout loans while his father Joe Biden was vice president and routed profits through a subsidiary in the Cayman Islands, according to federal banking and corporate records reviewed by the Washington Examiner.
    Financial experts said the offshore corporate structure could have been used to shield earnings from U.S. taxes.
    Rosemont Capital, an investment firm at the center of Hunter Biden’s much-scrutinized financial network, was one of the companies approved to participate in the 2009 federal loan program known as the Term Asset-Backed Securities Loan Facility, or TALF.
    Under the program, the U.S. Treasury Department and the Federal Reserve Bank issued billions of dollars in highly favorable loans to select investors who agreed to buy bonds that banks were struggling to offload, including bundled college and auto loans.
    https://thewashingtonstandard.com/th...-on-americans/

Richter also has strong business ties to James Biden, Joe Biden’s brother. In late 2010, HillStone International, a subsidiary of Hill International, hired James Biden as its executive vice president.
    Half a year later, Hill International won a coveted $1.5 billion government contract to build roughly 100,000 affordable houses in Iraq.
    When asked how Hill International, a relative newcomer in home construction, landed the lucrative contract, David Richter reportedly said it really helps to have “the brother of the vice president as a partner.”
    “When asked about these topics, David Richter has said that the company has access to senior levels of government,” one analyst said at the time.
    https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...ies-to-bidens/

and this is just what we know about so far
    Last edited by 5.56NATO; 12-12-2019 at 02:07 PM.

Page 37 of 46 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 ... LastLast