Thread: Something big is stewing. Hillary implicated in Russian racketeering scheme

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

DOJ/FBI Quietly Request Deadline Extension from FISA Court – Deadline Moved to February 5th…
    The previous deadline was January 28th. As noted the FISC has granted a one week extension until February 5th. [Some Possible Ramifications Outlined Here]

This is a hot mess. Remember, IG Horowitz said he only found evidence of a FISA warrant against Carter Page, no other Trump campaign or Trump administration official was investigated using a FISA application. That statement is a little more important now.

As I go back through my notes seeing if I can identify the downstream consequences impacted by a rather stunning sequestration effort, I find myself wondering if the HJC case(s) for 6(e) material and Don McGahn testimony might even be part of the pull-back material as a derivative of the special counsel probe’ use of the Carter Page Title-1 surveillance warrant. After all, there had to be an investigative reason for Mueller to want the renewal on June 29, 2017, long after Carter Page was gone from the Trump orbit.

Remember, the special counsel team used some form of pre-existing warrant authority to capture all of the Trump transition team emails and communication from the GSA, and then lied about it to the Trump White House. Perhaps National Security Letters (NSL’s).
    https://theconservativetreehouse.com...-february-5th/

NYT Reportedly Killed Story Revealing Obama WH Meeting With Whistleblower about Bidens and Burisma
    Fox News host Laura Ingraham revealed on her show Wednesday night that last May, the New York Times quashed a story about a White House meeting that took place in January 2016 between Obama administration officials, Ukrainian officials, and the alleged whistleblower, which addressed Hunter Biden's position on the board of Burisma Holdings.

According to Ingraham, she obtained a chain of State Department emails from May 2019 between New York Times journalist Ken Vogel and State Department official Kate Schilling, when Vogel was seeking comment on his story about the White House meeting between the whistleblower, Ukrainian officials, and the Obama administration.

https://pjmedia.com/trending/bombshe...s-and-burisma/

“It Went Right to the Top – What They Did Was So Illegal – Never Been Anything Like This!” – President Trump Accuses Obama of ILLEGAL SPYING on His Campaign
    Maria Bartiromo: Attorney General Barr is looking at officials not in the Horowitz report. He’s looking at Brenann. He’s looking at other Obama officials. How far up the line do you think that it went?

President Donald Trump: I think it went right to the top. And I think what they did was they spied on my election. What they did was so illegal like in history there’s never been anything like it. They tried to defeat me before I got elected. And then the insurance policy kicked in. Remember the famous insurance policy? If he wins we’ll go get him here. And that happened. There has never been a thing like this. If this were reversed and this were Obama, President Obama that this happened to. People would be in jail right now for 50 year terms.
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...ampaign-video/
    Last edited by 5.56NATO; 01-26-2020 at 06:28 PM.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"