Page 40 of 46 FirstFirst ... 303839404142 ... LastLast

Thread: Something big is stewing. Hillary implicated in Russian racketeering scheme

DOJ/FBI Quietly Request Deadline Extension from FISA Court – Deadline Moved to February 5th…
    The previous deadline was January 28th. As noted the FISC has granted a one week extension until February 5th. [Some Possible Ramifications Outlined Here]

This is a hot mess. Remember, IG Horowitz said he only found evidence of a FISA warrant against Carter Page, no other Trump campaign or Trump administration official was investigated using a FISA application. That statement is a little more important now.

As I go back through my notes seeing if I can identify the downstream consequences impacted by a rather stunning sequestration effort, I find myself wondering if the HJC case(s) for 6(e) material and Don McGahn testimony might even be part of the pull-back material as a derivative of the special counsel probe’ use of the Carter Page Title-1 surveillance warrant. After all, there had to be an investigative reason for Mueller to want the renewal on June 29, 2017, long after Carter Page was gone from the Trump orbit.

Remember, the special counsel team used some form of pre-existing warrant authority to capture all of the Trump transition team emails and communication from the GSA, and then lied about it to the Trump White House. Perhaps National Security Letters (NSL’s).
    https://theconservativetreehouse.com...-february-5th/

NYT Reportedly Killed Story Revealing Obama WH Meeting With Whistleblower about Bidens and Burisma
    Fox News host Laura Ingraham revealed on her show Wednesday night that last May, the New York Times quashed a story about a White House meeting that took place in January 2016 between Obama administration officials, Ukrainian officials, and the alleged whistleblower, which addressed Hunter Biden's position on the board of Burisma Holdings.

According to Ingraham, she obtained a chain of State Department emails from May 2019 between New York Times journalist Ken Vogel and State Department official Kate Schilling, when Vogel was seeking comment on his story about the White House meeting between the whistleblower, Ukrainian officials, and the Obama administration.

https://pjmedia.com/trending/bombshe...s-and-burisma/

“It Went Right to the Top – What They Did Was So Illegal – Never Been Anything Like This!” – President Trump Accuses Obama of ILLEGAL SPYING on His Campaign
    Maria Bartiromo: Attorney General Barr is looking at officials not in the Horowitz report. He’s looking at Brenann. He’s looking at other Obama officials. How far up the line do you think that it went?

President Donald Trump: I think it went right to the top. And I think what they did was they spied on my election. What they did was so illegal like in history there’s never been anything like it. They tried to defeat me before I got elected. And then the insurance policy kicked in. Remember the famous insurance policy? If he wins we’ll go get him here. And that happened. There has never been a thing like this. If this were reversed and this were Obama, President Obama that this happened to. People would be in jail right now for 50 year terms.
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...ampaign-video/
    Last edited by 5.56NATO; 01-26-2020 at 06:28 PM.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Christopher Wray’s FBI Caught in Another LIE and Cover Up – FBI EMAILS ON SETH RICH UNCOVERED
    We reported on September 19th…
    that Texas businessman Ed Butowsky filed a lawsuit where he outed reporter Ellen Ratner as his source for information on Seth Rich. The DNC operative [Rich] was murdered in the summer of 2016 in Washington DC. His murder was never solved. According to Butowsky’s lawsuit, Seth Rich provided WikiLeaks the DNC emails before the 2016 election, not Russia.
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...ich-uncovered/

Dark and Dirty FBI Agent Joe Pientka Is Under Protective Order – Is He Talking Or Being Protected from Talking?
    We reported how dirty cop Joe Pientka who is reportedly still at the FBI, and his wife, who we have uncovered is connected to the Trump Tower meeting set up by Fusion GPS, are living high on the hog with houses on both the East and West Coasts.
    Joe was involved with everything corrupt involving the Russia Collusion Hoax and his wife is an attorney for a company involved with Fusion GPS. The FBI is hiding them to this day.
    The FBI has done all it can to hide Joe Pientka, the corrupt cop at the FBI, who’s part of most all the criminal activities involving the coup of candidate and President Trump. This corrupt cop was involved in everything and the FBI is hiding him. We have identified multiple reasons why.
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...-from-talking/
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Anti-Trump CIA ‘Whistleblower’ in Ukraine Hoax Was the Leaker in the Russia Hoax
    The leaker in the Ukraine Hoax is also a key contributor to the Russia Hoax. His treasonous actions began after he worked with the Bidens in the Ukraine during the Obama Administration.
    Last night on The Ingraham Angle on FOX News, Laura Ingraham invited Sara Carter and author Lee Smith on to discuss the individual who was instrumental in setting up President Trump in the Russia and Ukraine Hoaxes:
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...uch-much-more/

Larry C. Johnson: FBI Lied to a Federal Court Regarding Seth Rich
    Thanks to Judicial Watch, a new batch of emails have surfaced that put the FBI in a whole lot of trouble with at least two Federal Judges. Attorney Ty Clevenger made repeated FOIA requests to the FBI for all emails and communications dealing with Seth Rich and his murder. The FBI denied they had any such communications. Whoops! There are now five emails and one text message that show that denial is not true. Let’s dig into the details.
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...ing-seth-rich/

Formal Complaint “On Commission Of A Criminal Offense” Filed Against Joe Biden
    Ukrainian ex-Prosecutor General Viktor Shokin has demanded that the State Bureau of Investigations (SBI) open criminal proceedings against former U.S. Vice President Joseph Biden for illegal influence on him as the prosecutor general of Ukraine.

“I ask you to register a criminal offense against me in the Unified Register of Pretrial Investigations by a U.S. citizen, Joseph Biden, which happened on the territory of Ukraine and abroad, namely, interference with the activities of a law enforcement officer, the responsibility for which is provided for in Part 2 of Article 343 of Ukraine’s Criminal Code. Immediately start a pretrial investigation and give written instructions to SBI investigators,” Shokin said in a statement to the acting SBI director delivered by Shokin’s lawyers.
    https://thewashingtonstandard.com/fo...nst-joe-biden/

what biden did is what the dems et al are accusing President Trump of, quid pro quo, however we have the admission of biden on tape

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    Formal Complaint “On Commission Of A Criminal Offense” Filed Against Joe Biden
    Ukrainian ex-Prosecutor General Viktor Shokin has demanded that the State Bureau of Investigations (SBI) open criminal proceedings against former U.S. Vice President Joseph Biden for illegal influence on him as the prosecutor general of Ukraine.

“I ask you to register a criminal offense against me in the Unified Register of Pretrial Investigations by a U.S. citizen, Joseph Biden, which happened on the territory of Ukraine and abroad, namely, interference with the activities of a law enforcement officer, the responsibility for which is provided for in Part 2 of Article 343 of Ukraine’s Criminal Code. Immediately start a pretrial investigation and give written instructions to SBI investigators,” Shokin said in a statement to the acting SBI director delivered by Shokin’s lawyers.
    https://thewashingtonstandard.com/fo...nst-joe-biden/

what biden did is what the dems et al are accusing President Trump of, quid pro quo, however we have the admission of biden on tape
    Quid pro quo is not illegal. Almost every president, dealing with foreign powers, uses quid pro quo to insure that our help to them will benefit us in some way.

The only President I can think of that didn't care about quid pro quo was obama when he gave millions to Iran without any guarantee it would be to our benefit....(actually, this did us more harm than good.)

Biden used his power and influence to meddle and bully a foreign power to remove their Prosecutor General who was looking into the corrupt activities of Biden's son in Ukraine.
    Last edited by alismith; 01-31-2020 at 11:19 PM.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    People seem to forget that quid pro quo is a daily thing for everyone.

Want to take out a home loan? Quid pro quo, the bank will give you the money if you pass their background check first.

Quid pro quo, want to buy a firearm? To get it from a dealer you must first pass a background check.

Quid pro quo, you want a drivers license? First you must pass an exam before the license will be granted.

Except in Biden's case he used his executive power as quid pro quo.

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    Quid pro quo is not illegal. Almost every president, dealing with foreign powers, uses quid pro quo to insure that our help to them will benefit us in some way.

The only President I can think of that didn't care about quid pro quo was obama when he gave millions to Iran without any guarantee it would be to our benefit....(actually, this did us more harm than good.)

Biden used his power and influence to meddle and bully a foreign power to remove their Prosecutor General who was looking into the corrupt activities of Biden's son in Ukraine.
    Yes. And there's a fed statute that says the president is to investigate corruption, there's a lot of corruption done under the previous admins to investigate.

The Seth Rich Leaked Emails Dealt with Clinton Foundation & Ukrainian Arms Deals with Iran and the Birth of the Russian Collusion Myth
    This article will apear to contain an outlandish claim. The claim, as set forth by a government insider,, is that Seth Rich accidentally stumbled across Hillary emails exchanges between her, Ukrainian arms dealers, John Podesta and Debbie Wasserman Schultz (re the Awan brothers) and he was murdered for what he had found on the email srver that he hacked into. Further, Rich released 44,000+ emails to Wikileaks and that adminstrator who received the emails is now dead. Without actually possessing the emails, the evidence is overwhelming about why Seth Rich was murdered and how it was covered up.

In order to kick off this investigation, I am going to use a piece of information from the MSM.
    https://thecommonsenseshow.com/activ...-birth-russian

John Kerry Concerned As Joe Biden Plummets – Both Had Sons Cash-in on China/Ukraine
    Chris Heinz and Hunter Biden were friends in business together, each cashing-in on the influence held by their fathers’ John Kerry and Joe Biden. Considering the likelihood Joe Biden was only running for President in order to: (1) shield himself from scrutiny, and (2) establish the cornerstone of the impeachment effort; it makes complete sense for John Kerry to be the participating campaign handler.

With Biden’s impeachment usefulness now exhausted by DC engineers, there’s no reason to prop-up his candidacy. He’s dropping like a proverbial rock. However the risk to Biden and Kerry still exists (see Lindsey Graham interview today), thus Kerry is anxious. The schemes are running head-first into the reality of the primary election:
    https://theconservativetreehouse.com...china-ukraine/

John Roberts refuses Rand Paul's whistleblower question
    “The presiding officer declines to read the question as submitted,” John Roberts says.
    “I don’t know who the whistleblower is. Adam Schiff doesn’t know who the whistleblower is. My question is not about the whistleblower. My question is about two people who are friends who worked together … who have been overheard talking about impeaching the president years in advance of a process that then was created to get the impeachment process going,” Paul told reporters.
    https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...eblower-109527

there you go:
    John Roberts on Epstein's flight logs:
    https://twitter.com/GregRubini/statu...97810603266053

well now we understand everything

Carter Page and Others Tie Adam Schiff’s Ukraine Hoax Suspected Whistleblower Eric Ciaramella to the Deep State Russia Hoax
    Suspected whistleblower Eric Ciaramella is suspected of being involved in both the Ukraine hoax and the Russia hoax.
    More and more information supports that claim.
    Laura Ingraham reported why suspected whistle blower Eric Ciaramella was so concerned about efforts to look into Obama’s activities in the Ukraine. According to White House visitor logs Eric Ciaramella was hosting the January 19, 2016 White House meeting where Ukrainian officials were told to drop the investigation into Hunter Biden. We reported on this in November 2019 and The Ingraham Angle confirmed the information.
    Laura Ingraham also reported on DNC operative Alexandra Chalupa who was working with the CIA anti-Trump whistleblower to force Ukrainian officials, including Andriy Telizhenko to turn over or compose an anti-Trump narrative for the Democrat Party. We interviewed Alexander Telizhenko back in December 2018 where he shared similar information with us.
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...e-russia-hoax/

FBI Has Been Lying About Seth Rich: Emails Reveal Possible Connection Between Peter Strzok & Rich
    OK, when I write “Possible Connection” in the headline, I simply mean they are connected in some way. I don’t mean they conspired or anything like that. In fact, the documents will demonstrate there was some sort of connection between Peter Strzok and Seth Rich in email form, but due to the nature of the multitude of redactions, we can’t quite determine what that is except that he is the subject of an email that was contained in a fulfillment of a Freedom of Information Act request by Judicial Watch.
    A persistent American lawyer has uncovered the undeniable fact that the FBI has been continuously lying, including giving false testimony in court, in response to Freedom of Information Act requests for its records on Seth Rich, a young employee of the Democratic National Committee who was murdered in July 2016. The FBI has previously given affidavits that it has no records regarding Seth Rich.
    A Freedom of Information request to the FBI which did not mention Seth Rich, but asked for all email correspondence between FBI Head of Counterterrorism Peter Strzok, who headed the investigation into the DNC leaks and WikiLeaks, and FBI attorney Lisa Page, has revealed two pages of emails which do not merely mention Seth Rich but have “Seth Rich” as their heading. The emails were provided in, to say the least, heavily redacted form.
    https://thewashingtonstandard.com/fb...r-strzok-rich/

FBI Claims Previously Undisclosed Peter Strzok and Lisa Page Emails on Seth Rich Are Redacted to Protect Investigation They Claim Never Happened
    After getting caught lying to the Courts and claiming there were no documents related to Seth Rich, emails between fraudsters Peter Strzok and Lisa Page were uncovered.
    Now FBI claims these emails are redacted to protect the investigation they claim never happened. Christopher Wray’s FBI gets caught again.
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...ever-happened/

“I will tell you, because as Secretary of State I was deeply involved in this, all of us in the administration were trying to get rid of that prosecutor, from Obama to the Secretary of State to the Vice President, all of us were working on that, the Ambassador,” Kerry explained.
    “And… and… We knew if Ukraine was going to survive and win the revolution in the end – the maidan – they had to get rid of that prosecutor, and they did,” he added.
    https://bigleaguepolitics.com/video-...or-shokin/John Kerry Says Entire Obama Regime Conspired to Eliminate Ukrainian Prosecutor Viktor Shokin

google censored the video in my post above

Google Censors the Congressional Record
    Google-owned video giant YouTube blacklisted a Breitbart News video of a recent speech on the Senate floor by Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) in which Paul names the alleged “whistleblower” as Eric Ciaramella.
    https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2020/...sional-record/

Team GunsNet Platinum 02/2015 davepool's Avatar

Well they don't want to be liable for releasing secret information i guess, how honorable

Quote Originally Posted by davepool View Post
    Well they don't want to be liable for releasing secret information i guess, how honorable
    Heh!

Andrew Weissmann Admits Mueller Team Tried to Ensnare Trump in Perjury Trap – To Remove Him From Office
    Weissmann’s comments during a Thursday appearance on MSNBC were in response to President Trump’s scorched earth rebuke of the ‘scum’ at the top of the FBI earlier this morning.
    Trump blasted “dirty cops” James Comey and “scum” Peter Strzok on Thursday before calling out Mueller’s corruption in his victory speech after the senate voted to acquit him on both articles of impeachment.
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...-office-video/

Mueller’s Team Was Told by Key Witness in Spring 2018 That Russian Collusion Evidence Found in Ukraine’s “Black Ledger” Was Fabricated
    The ledger document, which suddenly appeared in Kiev during the 2016 U.S. election, showed alleged cash payments from Russian-backed politicians in Ukraine to ex-Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort.
    “The ledger was completely made up,” cooperating witness and Manafort business partner Rick Gates told prosecutors and FBI agents, according to a written summary of an April 2018 special counsel’s interview.
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...as-fabricated/

Treasury Dept Hands Over Highly Sensitive Financial Records About Hunter Biden to Expanding GOP Senate Probe
    The Treasury Department has complied with Republican senators’ requests for highly sensitive and closely held financial records about Hunter Biden and his associates and has turned over “‘evidence’ of questionable origin” to them, according to a leading Democrat on one of the committees conducting the investigation.
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...-senate-probe/

Will the Real Eric Ciaramella Please Stand Up? Numerous Photos Misidentify Real Deep State ‘Leaker’ – These Images Were Deep Fake Verified
    Bongino suspected that Sperry was trying to hint at something as the pronunciation of a name is not usually included in posts like Sperry’s. What Bongino suggested was that there is a connection between Sperry’s article and the Grassley and Johnson letter – Char-a-MEL-ah is the same ‘Charlie’ in the Strzok and Page communications.
    This is why Schiff wanted to keep his identity hidden. Not only because Ciaramella is a clearly a leaker and is culpable for crimes due to his leaking but because he was spying on President Trump in the White House and was involved in the Russia collusion scam as well.
    As we reported on October 11th, in a hit piece on conservatives in July, 2017, Yahoo reported that Mike Cernovich targeted an individual who worked for former National Security Advisor H. R. McMaster, claiming the individual wanted to ‘sabotage’ President Trump. The article also said the individual claimed he is ‘pro-Ukraine and anti-Russia’.
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...er-ciaramella/

Rudy Giuliani Has Damning Memo on Shady January 2016 White House Meeting with Ukrainian Officials
    Records show Obama and his Deep State actors in the White House pressured the Ukraine to provide dirt on candidate Trump and his team in early 2016.
    Highly respected investigative reporter John Solomon called the 11 AM January 19, 2016 meeting in the Eisenhower Executive Office Building “one of the earliest documented efforts to build the now-debunked Trump-Russia collusion narrative and one of the first to involve the Obama administration’s intervention.
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...ficials-video/

Word On The Street Is There May Be Major Deep State Arrests This Week …(But Of Course We’ve Heard This Before)
    The word on the street from some qualified sources is that former Deep State crooked cops are going to be arrested this week. And Lindsey Graham says “half of the Deep State” will be going to prison.
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...d-this-before/
    keep in mind lindsey is a rinos rino

‘Not Russian propaganda’: Graham advises Giuliani to have intelligence community vet Biden research
    Republicans such as South Carolina Sen. Lindsey Graham have been dodging the president’s personal attorney Rudy Giuliani ahead of the impeachment trial for President Trump until he verifies his Ukraine findings.
    https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...biden-research
    you mean that int agency that tried to keep the president from being elected, and then betrayed him at every turn after he was elected? that int agency?

Team GunsNet Platinum 02/2015 davepool's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    Rudy Giuliani Has Damning Memo on Shady January 2016 White House Meeting with Ukrainian Officials
    Records show Obama and his Deep State actors in the White House pressured the Ukraine to provide dirt on candidate Trump and his team in early 2016.
    Highly respected investigative reporter John Solomon called the 11 AM January 19, 2016 meeting in the Eisenhower Executive Office Building “one of the earliest documented efforts to build the now-debunked Trump-Russia collusion narrative and one of the first to involve the Obama administration’s intervention.
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...ficials-video/

Word On The Street Is There May Be Major Deep State Arrests This Week …(But Of Course We’ve Heard This Before)
    The word on the street from some qualified sources is that former Deep State crooked cops are going to be arrested this week. And Lindsey Graham says “half of the Deep State” will be going to prison.
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...d-this-before/
    keep in mind lindsey is a rinos rino

‘Not Russian propaganda’: Graham advises Giuliani to have intelligence community vet Biden research
    Republicans such as South Carolina Sen. Lindsey Graham have been dodging the president’s personal attorney Rudy Giuliani ahead of the impeachment trial for President Trump until he verifies his Ukraine findings.
    https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...biden-research
    you mean that int agency that tried to keep the president from being elected, and then betrayed him at every turn after he was elected? that int agency?

Just not the half that he's part of. This guy was mccains butthole budy for over 20 yrs.

He's up to his neck in this ukrain crap, i think the only reason the career crooks in the GOP are kissing trump's ass right now is fear that he might out them next

Joe Biden, John Kerry, Mitt Romney, The Clintons, Nancy Pelosi and George Soros All Have Connections to the Ukraine
    What are the odds that Joe Biden, John Kerry, Mitt Romney, the Clintons, Speaker Pelosi and George Soros all have connections to the Ukraine? Hmmmm
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...o-the-ukraine/

Steve Hilton: ‘Let the Investigation of Biden Begin’
    Sure, you now have Sens. Grassley, Johnson and others pushing for a review of Hunter Biden’s overseas dealings. But where have they been? We’ve been laying out the Biden corruption for nearly a year.
    Hunter was hired by a Ukraine energy company while his dad was directing taxpayer dollars towards Ukraine’s energy sector. You can see he’s guilty from the way Joe Biden reacts when challenged on it.
    https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...f-biden-begin/

Trump’s Deep State Purge Continues as 70 NSC Employees Follow Alexander Vindman Out the Door
    In addition to the firing of Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman and Lt. Col. Yevgeny Vindman last week, Trump has dismissed 70 employees from the National Security Council (NSC), many of whom have ties to former President Barack Obama.
    https://bigleaguepolitics.com/trumps...-out-the-door/
    just the immune system doing its job

Gohmert: Vindman More Loyal to Ukraine; Should Face Court Martial #LtColVindmanDay
    Rep. Louie Gohmert (R-TX) said on Monday that Army Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman came off as more loyal to Ukraine than his oath to the United States and that he should face an Article 15 or court martial for his conduct. Gohmert made the comments in an interview on the WMAL-AM/FM Mornings On The Mall show with hosts Mary Walter and Vince Coglianese broadcast in the Nation’s Capital.
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...colvindmanday/

Chuck Schumer Demands Investigations of Trump Firing NSC Staff
    Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-NY) on Monday called on the nation’s 74 federal inspectors general (IGs) to protect whistleblowers from retaliation as President Donald Trump began purging Obama-era holdovers and other officials from his National Security Council (NSC).
    https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...ing-nsc-staff/
    harder for the insurrection, sedition, and treason to continue when all the actors have been fired

President Trump is Cleaning House! ‘Anonymous’ Author Who Penned NYT ‘Resistance’ Op-Ed Identified and Will Be Fired This Week
    “I am told that soon there will be somebody else leaving the White House, who wrote that article … Victoria [Toensing] and I were at a dinner with a senior gov’t official and were told that, by this person, that they have in fact identified ‘Anonymous'” – diGenova said.
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...red-this-week/
    my bet is President Donald Trump’s adviser Kellyanne Conway

Crossfire Hurricane: Texts Suggest FBI Considered Using Agent’s Connection to Mike Pence Aide
    Text messages reveal the FBI considered using a personal connection between an FBI employee and a member of Vice President Mike Pence’s staff to further its controversial probe into unsubstantiated and ultimately discredited allegations of collusion between Russia and Donald Trump’s presidential campaign.
    The text messages in question were exchanges between disgraced FBI agent Peter Strzok and FBI attorney Lisa Page, the infamous texting duo who were previously reportedly romantically involved.
    The detail was buried in a three-sentence footnote, footnote 480, on page 344 of the Justice Department’s previously released 476-page Inspector General report on the FBI’s Russia collusion investigation, known as Crossfire Hurricane.
    https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...ke-pence-aide/

Lindsey Graham Outlines Deep State Defense – Ukraine Corruption is Likely Russian Propaganda…
    People must be catching on to Graham’s wimpy kick-the-can routine of empty promises; and apparently he’s feeling the heat from his compulsive do-nothingness.

Today we get the outline of the DC Deep State defense strategy within a CBS interview of Senator Lindsey Graham. Within the interview Graham notes he talked to Senate Intelligence Chairman Richard Burr and U.S. Attorney General Bill Barr about documents Rudy Giuliani has recovered from Ukraine outlining Biden corruption.
    First, SSCI Chairman Richard Burr was a participant in the coup effort; and is an ongoing member of the cover-up; so why would anyone direct anything to Richard Burr and Vice-Chair Mark Warner?…. Unless cover-up was the intent. Beyond sketchy.
    Additionally, Senator Graham conveys that he has spoken to AG Barr who has cautioned Graham that Giuliani’s information could be Russian propaganda. How convenient.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...an-propaganda/
    mfer! also how is it russian propaganda when it comes from the ukrainian gov?
    Last edited by 5.56NATO; 02-10-2020 at 06:55 PM.

The Real Russian Collusion: How The Russian Government Funneled Tens of Millions to The Clinton Foundation – While Hillary Was Secretary of State
    A Moscow-based technology initiative funded in part by the Russian government funneled tens of millions of dollars into the Clinton Foundation while Hillary Clinton was serving as secretary of state, according to a new report released Monday.
    As President Obama’s top diplomat, Clinton oversaw and facilitated the State Department’s failed five-year project to “reset” U.S.-Russia relations, which spurred the creation of Skolkovo, a research facility known as Russia’s version of Silicon Valley, Clinton Cash author Peter Schweizer wrote in a new report, titled “From Russia with Money.”
    https://thewashingtonstandard.com/th...tary-of-state/

Deep State Brings In Big Gun US ATTORNEY to Defy Request for Evidentiary Hearing on Previously Hidden Peter Strzok and Lisa Page Emails on Seth Rich
    After getting caught lying to the Courts and claiming there were no documents related to Seth Rich, emails between FBI Deep State lovers Peter Strzok and Lisa Page were uncovered with the title “Seth Rich”.
    Next the FBI claimed the Strzok-Page emails were redacted to protect the investigation they claim never happened.
    Now the Deep State DOJ is bringing in the US Attorney for the Eastern District of New York to argue against an evidentiary hearing on the matter.
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...-on-seth-rich/

Obama Deep State Officials Who Approved Criminal FISA Warrants to Spy on Trump and Plot Against Gen. Flynn Are SAME OFFICIALS Involved in Fixing FISA Process!
    Investigative reporter Paul Sperry reported last week on these criminals in the deep state who should be sitting in a jail cell rather than at a desk in the DOJ.
    According to Paul Sperry: Gabriel Sanz-Rexach is Obama official who was the FISA gatekeeper at DOJ in 2016 when the illegal warrant to spy on Trump campaign was authorized. Sanz-Rexach also happens to be the same official who just certified to the FISA court that DOJ & FBI would reform their ways.
    Dana Boente was the hi-ranking DOJ official held over from the Obama admin who signed off on the now-invalid 3rd FISA warrant to spy on Trump aide Carter Page. Boente is now the FBI’s GC who just certified to the FISA court the FBI would reform its FISA abusing #FixIsIn
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...-fisa-process/

Seth Rich Family AND Defendants REQUEST TESTIMONY From Julian Assange — But Podesta-Linked Judge Richard Leon REFUSES
    Aaron Rich, the brother of Seth Rich is suing Matt Couch for his reporting on Seth who was murdered in the summer of 2016. Seth worked for the DNC at the time.
    Judge Richard J. Leon, is a longtime colleague and Georgetown Law School co-lecturer with John Podesta. He is also linked to Fusion GPS.
    Matt Couch is probably going to file a motion to recuse Leon.
    Now get this…
    In a bizarre twist, Aaron Rich and the defendants JOINTLY asked Judge Leon to help arrange the deposition of Julian Assange in England.
    Julian Assange is the main source who can testify how Wikileaks obtained the Podesta emails during the 2016 election.
    But in a weird twist, according to our sources, Judge Leon arbitrarily refused the request — even though BOTH PARTIES requested the deposition.
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...-leon-refuses/

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    This thread is how many years old and so far how many guilty democrats are in jail?

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by imanaknut View Post
    This thread is how many years old and so far how many guilty democrats are in jail?
    Commucrats are untouchable and will never be held accountable for anything they do. They are born with a "Get Out of Jail" card in their diapers.
    Last edited by alismith; 02-11-2020 at 11:09 PM.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Page 40 of 46 FirstFirst ... 303839404142 ... LastLast