Thread: Something big is stewing. Hillary implicated in Russian racketeering scheme

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Team GunsNetwork PLATINUM 10/2012 rci2950's Avatar

Something big is stewing. Hillary implicated in Russian racketeering scheme

Involving uranium one. We knew about this before but it is coming out that the investigation was supressed etc.. fox news has the story on their front page. Bill and Hillary personally got milti millions from selling 1/5th of us strategic uranium supply to Russia. Then the fbi dragged out the investigation and his information. This is going to get good.
    Gunsnet member since 2002
    Salt Water Cowboy - Dolphin 38

Its looking like there is more and more proof of the Obama fbi (comey) running cover for the Clinton's. Would be great if sessions sent some people to jail over this

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

I will withhold assessment of this news as it involves obama, the Klintons, and Comey. We'll see if anything comes of this as, so far, they have proven to be well coated with Teflon. NOTHING meaningful has stuck to them up to this point.....
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

Quote Originally Posted by NAPOTS View Post
    Its looking like there is more and more proof of the Obama fbi (comey) running cover for the Clinton's. Would be great if sessions sent some people to jail over this
    Sessions has been a big fat zero on prosecuting any of the known corruption and illegal acts. Still see the ATF heads and Holder running around loose.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2015 mrkalashnikov's Avatar

But...but...everyone knows the Russians colluded with Trump to steal the election from Hillary. How could they double-cross their old comrade like this?
    Nietzsche: From life's school of war: what does not kill me makes me stronger.

Quote Originally Posted by NAPOTS View Post
    Obama / Clinton / Comey in the same sentence as Jail?

Shoulda done that in sarcasm purple.... 'cause you know it will never happen.
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Look up the words "Teflon coated" and you will see a picture of the clinton and obama families.

Team GunsNetwork PLATINUM 10/2012 rci2950's Avatar

So looks like the Senate judiciary has opened a probe on this. The gears are actually starting to turn.

http://thehill.com/policy/national-s...uclear-bribery
    Gunsnet member since 2002
    Salt Water Cowboy - Dolphin 38

Team GunsNet Bronze 10/2014

So looks like the Senate judiciary has opened a probe on this. The gears are actually starting to turn.

they have already opened enough probes to put all of them away. unless the doj does their job, this will slow walk itself into oblivion. i hate it for sessions, but he needs to resign. then we can get an ag that is not recused from any investigations.